Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsukura Hospital

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Matsukura Hospital   Empty
PostSubject: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 pm

An abandoned hospital that is located in Tsubakidai district. Don Kanonji once used it as a filming location for his hit occult show, Spontaneous Trips to Spiritual Hot Spots. It's one of the town's tourist spots.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4737

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Dorado walked through a ripple looking around at the new area he was in " Hmmm well at least this place is abit livelier then that other place." He saw a few tourists looking around, he decided to to eat them one by one. Dorado walked behind a couple of people then opened his mouth wide open, he snapped down on one of the humans head killing him instantly. " Such a better taste then my normal diet hahaha." He lifted one leg up and stomped down on another person trampling him to death, killing another five humans in total then eating them.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

Awesomeness Points : 4451

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Akiza smiled at Hizoku "im only happy because your enjoying yourself" she said smiling as she was sitting on his back,they walked through the Garganta that was in the Hospital "i thought hospitals were suppose to be quiet and sad?" she said a little confused "hes down the hall,should we rush or let him have some fun?" she asked sighing

She looked behind her to see where the others were,Akiza put her arms over Hizoku then looked ahead of them both "if he eats the people here,it will take longer for him to evolve..." she thought then rested her head on Hizokus as they waited
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Dorado finished eating the humans in the area," Hmmm what a shame their still not here ." Dorado sighed abit looking a tad disappointed " Ehhh still no soul reapers seems they got lazy oh well a small snack is better then nothing." Dorado turned but paused for a moment feeling the pressure of that arrancar from earlier " Hmmm did they find a good meal already? what ever ive grown bored of this place already." He trotted back down the hallway.

He managed to reach where the girl was" Well seems you fond me again." Dorado stopped moving, then looked down facing the girl " So your just going to keep following me until i evolve i assume?" He said with a curious tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4519

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 am

Looking around, he stared at all the rooms and people. His voice flat and his eyes half lidded.
"I can't stand the smells of this place. You keep hopping about, we must follow. But I must tell you, no soul will help your evolution, only hollows." Cracking his neck, he stared at the Adjuches, his hands in his pockets.
"There are few good hollow in the human world."
Back to top Go down
Raito
Plus
Raito

Awesomeness Points : 4401

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 am

She was crouching against the hard concrete under her feet as she slowly edged towards the end of the roof. Aiko was ontop of a roof that belonged to a very high building. It overlooked the Matsukura hospital, being one block away from it, separated by another building between them as she got a clear view of the front of the hospital, as well as through all of it's windows. She had just been on her way to her first day in the local highschool when she noticed the reiryoku of 3 Hollow like beings. Now that she got close enough, she noticed that 2 of them were as weak as her while one was incomparably stronger than her.

Staying to the shadows, she gripped tightly onto her quincy cross. The black bow formed, as well as her black shadowy battle clothing, easily hiding her with the shadowy camouflage. She was already low against the floor of the rooftop as she aimed her bow and pulled back a pitch black arrow in one fluid, silent motion, aiming it directly at the horse like hollow... Not at the head, because it would be too risky to miss. But at the speed and power that her arrows were fired at, a hit to the body would be like a rifle shot. She stilled her breathing, her reiryoku completely undetectable due to all the other raging reiatsus that was around the city. Seemed like there was a war going on... None of her business. Her heart gave a loud beat as her narrowed eyes suddenly widened, her fingertips moving just an inch to let the reishi made arrow fly, directly aimed at the horse's flank.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:37 pm

" Ehhh i suppose out are right such a shame i heard some interesting rumors about this place. Dorado sighed abit not noticing the arrow flying at him at first until it hit the 3 inch thick golden like armor in his body, hitting some of the muscle in his side " grrr a annoyance. Dorado looked in the direction where he was shot, a golden horn sprouted from his head " Ill head back but please find me a vosto lordes im going to built up a hunger ehehhe." He didnt see the person nor could he tell the exact place it was shot, he ignored the slight pain in his side since it was minor.

Red energy started to form at the point of his horn,a large red beam fired out in the general direction from where he though the arrow was fired" Scatter." The large beam of energy separate into 15 smaller beams all aimed at random sports in general directionless. 5 aimed at a building mid section, another 5 aimed at a bus close to the hospital and another 5 aimed at a small line of cars waiting for the lights to turn green. " Who ever fired at me will pay even if i kill a few more people in the process its a nice snack to me." Dorado had a golden spike grow to push out the arrow, " Well this is my normal day anyways hoping around looking for strong spiritual pressures." A ripple appeared in front of Dorado " Im going to cause alittle hell so ill see you later." He walked through the portal vanishing from the hospital, walking out of another portal above the building high up into the sky were he had more moving space, the ripple closed behind him, but 4 new ones opened up below him leading to different places on the area
Back to top Go down
Raito
Plus
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 am

She noticed that the arrow hit it's mark, but it seemed that the Hollow had armor. As the reishi arrow disappeared, she watched as he blindly fired his multi Cero. 5 of them hit the building infront of her, causing it to crumble. Her lips tightened at the sight of destruction, but she felt no remorse. No feelings for the humans, and no gain for saving them. They would just get killed later on.

As the horse disappeared, she herself quickly turned around, quickly falling back against the wall that was providing her her shadow. Looking around, she spotted him floating above a building, not too far from her. But he couldn't see her in the shadows from his vantage point. And he was closer now, so it would now be devastating to him if her arrow hit at this range. The arrow would tear through his armor if it was to hit from his range, with it still having most of it's power. She quickly pulled back on the reishi string, causing a large arrow to form, this one was stronger than the last. Much stronger. If it hit the hollow fatally, he would die into oblivion like all Hollows did when they were killed by Quincy weapons. She let go of her arrow as she was pushed back from the recoil, the arrow firing off like a bullet at the Horse's flank, aimed directly into the chink of the armor. Unless the horse moved, it would go between the armor plates and hit his flesh dead on. And Aiko was a very good sniper.

(OOC- I hope you aren't thinking of evolving into a Vasto Lorde, because only ranks A and B can evolve into a vasto lorde. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 am

(ooc: of course not Xp)

Doado stood their waiting for a little while scanning the area" Hmmm eheheh a coward." when the arrow was fired, this time he caught a glimpse of it, but didnt move. The arrow hit a ripple vanishing into its void the came out of another ripple a little ways off, the ripple then vanished leaving 3 left " Their we go seems this one isnt to strong but i should be carful i dont need to waste energy healing my slef from major hits. Well i guess its time Cero." a large ball of golden energy formed in his mouth then fired out at the general location from where he saw the arrow flying at him, once it makes contact the cero would make a a moderate explosion destroying a good chink of the wrecked building." I truly hate cowards that hide its a disgrace humans sure have devolved in this way how sad."

Dorado dropped down into a ripple below him vanishing, appearing in the street across from the building, he started to single out spiritual pressures trying to find the one similar to the one that was attacking him" This is why i like coming here every so often theirs always a fun thing to play with." A small field surrounded Dorado almost invisible to the naked eye, around three feet in length" Time i got serious." Dorado started to galloped toward the wrecked building two golden spikes started to sprout out of his chest pointing forward, He had plans to ram into who ever was alive be it his enemy or a innocent person. A few humans were caught in dorados path being trampled dieing from being crushed by this large horse, He seemed like a crazed wild beast while charging in leaving a small path of death behind him
Back to top Go down
Raito
Plus
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 am

Aiko's eyes narrowed as the horse adjuchas easily saved itself from it's move. However, it seemed to be stupid enough to announce it's moves as she instantly darted into the building as soon as she heard the word Cero. She was already half way down the building, Using Hirenkyaku down the stair cases when the Cero hit the building, shaking it horribly. "Damn!" She muttered, continuing down the building, scaring alot of people who happened to see her move so fast. She came down to the first floor when she sensed the hollow infront of the building. She had a plan.

While Dorado was rampaging down the main hallway of the large hotel's lobby, the Elevator that was directly ahead of him binged as it's doors slowly opened, revealing Aiko in a crouched position, her bow trained on Dorado. She instantly slid one foot in between the two elevator doors, stopping them from closing as she began to rapidly fire her bullet-speed arrows like a semi automatic gun, each time pulled back the reishi string of her pitch black quincy bow and firing another black arrow in one fast, liquid-like movement, each one flying with pin point accuracy at Dorado. If Dorado continued to approach, the arrows would definitely kill him. They were aimed for his head, his neck, his front, his legs, All vital areas that were exposed in his front.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Dorado stopped moving after a few moments of his rampage" Well its here." Dorado turned to the elevator doors that opened up " So that's who." He noticed the girl far off. Dorado started to gallop toward the girl all three spikes pointed forward " Time to die!" Once the girl started to fire the arrows dorado started to smile, as the arrows reached three feet into his field the arrows moved alot slower giving him enough time to move out of the way to dodge death blows. Though the speed of the arrows did make them hard to dodge dorado was scratched on his sides and even cut through some of his armor " Not enough more!!" Dorado pasted the barrage of arrows with some wounds " My turn " A large amount of golden energy formed in his mouth again and fired out directly at the elevator in such a narrow hallway his cero was almost completely unavoidable. After he fired off the cero dorado stopped moving and waited, He finally focused in on the girls spirit energy now he could somewhat track her.

Dorado sighed abit jumping through a ripple and reappeared on top of the broken building " Hmmm such a waste these humans would have made fine snacks oh well back to the issue at hand." Doradodo started stomping on the building causing it to shake abit, walls collapsed weak ceilings fell down the structure weak from his first cero blast made it easy for him to demolish the building. " Hmmm i wounder if that child's soul might taste good, hehehe only one way to find out." Dorados spiritual pressure started to rise, he was attempting to crush the building along with the people inside normally he wouldn't be able to but the wrecked building was easier to crush.
Back to top Go down
Raito
Plus
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 am

Her eyes widened as she noticed him charging his Cero. As fast as she could, she aimed her arrows upwards as she fired at the elevator hatch, destroying it open. Just as the Cero came, she jumped off with her hirenkyaku, appearing ontop of the elevator before using it again to go further up, onto a ladder as she braced for impact, her quincy bow disappeaaring so she could use both hands. The Cero exploded as it hit the elevator below her, the resulting shockwave shaking her badly, but her grip did not falter on the ladder. Pieces of metal debris flew past her when suddenly a large piece of shredded elevator metal passed close enough to slash her right shoulder. Hissing in pain and attaching herself to the ladder by criss crossing her legs against a few rungs, she used her good hand to let go of the ladder and grab onto the wound. It was bleeding, though it was not deep. Growling in pain, she began to climb upwards, since the shaft below was destroyed. Getting onto the second floor, she kicked the elevator doors. A Few good Samaritans noticed her kicks and opened the elevator doors as they helped her out, gaping at her wound. She would've helped to save them, but she didn't want or need their help as she wrenched her arm out of their helping hand. Then, she felt the reiatsu above the building as she knew that whatever was happening, this building was too damaged. She ran to the end of the hall way, diving through a window as she fell down towards the road. She front flipped, using Hirenyaku just as she landed to cushion her fall as well as get about 1 block away from the crumbling building. From there, she watched, hiding in the shadows once again.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Dorado finally brought down the building killing the rest of the humans inside " My my she ran away quick must be a direct fighter hehee well ill hunt her in abit i need to fix these cuts." Dorado kicked some of the rubble out of the way to dig out the bodies of the humans " They may not help my evolution but they can provide some restocks in my power. HE managed to pull out three humans " Their we go." He started to rip the flesh off from their bodies with his teeth and eating them. After a good five minutes Dorado vanished into a ripple, Reappearing in the sky, he started to scan the area " Im not letting you get away ." He hid himself in the clouds only needing to sense her spiritual pressure for a moment then he would be able to fire. He was able to sense the general direction of the general direction. Dorado vanished again, reappearing on a building in the direction he felt her power" Where oh where could you be." Dorado fired off small red beams in the direction he felt the spiritual pressure but it was at random a total of 10 shots were fired " Some out fight, it will be boring killing a coward." Dorado galloped across the street the closer he got the easier it was to sense the spiritual pressure and the easier it was to pinpoint her location. He fired more red beams this time though they were much more accurate hitting closer to his mark.
Back to top Go down
Raito
Plus
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:05 am

Aiko quickly took cover, crouching and curling into a protective position against the wall as Ceros exploded all around her. This adjuchas was strong, but very stupid. It's prolonged use of Ceros would obviously have drained most of it's reiryoku. Even she could feel his one weakening to an extent that his Ceros would now be very weak. When he began galloping, she waited until she heard his ceroes fire. Using Hirenkyaku, she disappeared, reappearing in the sky with her bow drawn and her arrows ready. She fired 3 arrows at once, consecutively firing 2 more times in the same manner so that arrows were raining down upon Dorado. Just as she had expected, the ceros he fired that had missed her hit the building she was hiding behind, but they only caused small explosions, with only small holes being created in the building.

Right after she fired, she disappeared again, her Hirenkyaku straining on her as she appeared behind the horse. Aiko's feet slid against the hard concrete road as she readied an arrow. The Arrow began to absorb all the spirit particles that were still lingering from his ceros. Her Arrow began to grow to a large size as the hand holding her bow trembled from the power. Her forefinger and middle finger that belonged to the other hand was bleeding at the top joints from holding the arrow. "Say your prayers." She said, aiming the bow at Dorado and releasing the reishi string as the arrow shot out towards Dorado, going at bullet speed. It was so powerful, it was actually cracking the road below it as it passed over it, whistling through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 am

Dorado kept running in he same direction, He noticed the girl had moved but kept running smashing into the building to avoid the first three arrows, a few people inside were hit by dorados dead stuck n his spikes on his chest he didnt notice them until he made a turn feeling her pressure behind him " Hmmm.." The speeding arrow flew into the building straight at dorado, he quickly fired of a red beam straight at the arrow the second it made contact the red beam broke into 5 separate beams heading straight at he girl, the arrow kept tearing through the main stream of the beam allowing it to separate much faster then dorados normal way of doing it. the five streams of energy would be very hard to avoid do to their speed. after the red blast finished the arrow slowed down some dorado tried to dodge it but was alittle to slow the arrow slide across his side leaving a long gash" Damn it..." dorado didn't hinder his movement even though it hurt. But now dorado knew where the girl was.

Dorado vanished and appeared 2 feet away from the girl on her left building up a golden energy his cero, he didn't say a word he just fired a large cero, the same size as the last two he fired earlier almost point blank at the girl it would be almost unavoidable at this range given the size and speed of the attack. Dorado was pushed back abit by his attack do to the gash on his side, after the cero was fired he vanished again reappearing back in the same spot in the building he was just in, he started eating the humans stuck on his spikes, he quickly finished then looked up waiting for what would come next.

Back to top Go down
Raito
Plus
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:00 am

Since her bow was already drawn and aimed when the large arrow was shot, she saw the 5 Ceroes and instantly reacted, firing 5 arrows as fast as she could, cutting her hand further. The arrows hit the 5 ceroes and made them explode, though the explosion was small. The Enemy was using too many ceroes and therefore they were obviously getting weaker then ever. As soon as she saw him disappear, she disappeared with her Hirenkyaku as well as Dorado fired his Cero at her split second image. She could feel her skin grow hot from the very close call, but that powerful cero seemed to be the last powerful reiatsu attack the hollow could manage. "Give it up, Hollow. Your Reiryoku is out." She said confidentially, blood dripping from her shoulder cut and her finger as she stood up. She suddenly noticed a spiritual pressure further away as he eyes narrowed. "Well, it's your lucky day. You live." Aiko said as she jumped into the air and disappeared with a flap of her red scarf and a burst of hirenkyaku.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:44 am

" Hmph stupid human cant even tell when im trying to enjoy my self what a let down." Dorados wounds slowly started to close up from all the humans he ingested their souls finally starting to repair him abit." Hmmm but.." Dorado faced the direction he felt a powerful wave of spiritual pressure." Hmmm could that be the so called lord ehhehe interesting makes m hungry." Dorado went back to eating the injured or dead humans around him from the fight, after a good 5 minutes his wounds were closed and the scars fading, " Ehhh it was a good exercise but now i should be a little more serious in my actions, oh well its not like anything interesting would happen if i do might as well keep up the minion act awhile longer."

Dorado walked out of the building his golden armor shimmering in the sun, He trotted along the road back to the hospital seeing if their was anymore humans lying around sadly their wasn't " Hmmm seems they all ran off to bad." Dorado trotted to the broken down building across the street picking at the rubble with his front right leg " Hmmm guess if they where around their souls would show." Dorado paused for a moment " So that was a quency if im not mistaken next time ill be sure to memorize that spirit energy so i can devour that annoying coward." Dorado started to stomp on the rubble abit smashing some of the small broken parts of the building to dust." Right then off i go then." Dorado turned around and started to trot off down the street
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

Awesomeness Points : 4451

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Akiza jumped off Hizokus back then stood in the hospital watching as the comotion went on,she took cover and tried to look or where the attacks were coming from,she could see from the attack that it wa a quincy but it was a strange quincy "this person is well hidden..even with senses as good as mine for my level,i cant see her" she thought . Moments had passed and the two had already finished their battle, "so its no win no lose?" she said to herself then sighed looking down. i give up on this Adjuchas... she thought.
Akiza looked up to Hizoku and wondered what was on his mind "where to from here?" she asked jumping on his back again and resting her head against his "soooooooo tired" she complained knowing that the mission was not over
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:29 pm

(Zenith is not on much anymore... it would be best to pretend he is not there.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsukura Hospital    Matsukura Hospital   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsukura Hospital
Page 1 of 1