Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karakura Shopping District

Go down 
+9
Kizomaru Hotaru
Gent4
hearse
Setsuna12
Mugetsu
Shy_Akira
Haseo Misaki
Kenpachi_zarki
Hina-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The shopping district of Karakura town. It's loaded with tons of shops and fast food joints. It's always busy with people and is a common spot for hollows to appear. The ahopping district is located just north east of the old town station in Karakura Old Town district.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14733

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: (( Wrists hurt so sorry it's short e.e ))   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Lieutenant of the Ninth Division, Kizomaru Hotaru

Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 009ic

Kizomaru landed in the crowed shopping area and looked around for anyone who looked suspicious, anyone who might give off an unsettling feeling but sadly with Bounts it was hard to locate them based off their looks since they could easily blend in if they concealed their reiatsu; She sighed and continued to look around, her guard up at all times since she figured if she didn't find the Bount the Bount might come find her so she kept alert as her eyes darted rapidly around the area in search of the Bount."Dammit.." She muttered to herself, not having any luck finding the one she was looking for she continued to scour the area hoping to find it before it did anymore damage than it already had caused.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6364

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 am

-The bount felt the reitsu of a shinigami and quickly checked it out, His reitsu has been under submission hiding the level completely. The bount quietly moved around the shinigami examining what looked like a mam. The bount was thinking this had to be a trap because she wasn't hiding her reitsu. He quietly jumped down behind her the cane hitting the ground, He followed behind her for sometime his cane gently tapping against the ground as he follows the mam. The bount was looking over the shinigami trying to understand her strengths and weakness but he wouldn't know that till he fought her.-

-The bount quietly smiled know he was to close to the shinigami, he jumped away from her about 20 feet. The bount finally was ready to fight to a degree and he wasn't going to be happy fighting a woman, he says the smell of the woods and blood on his lips.- "Are you looking for me, Mam? I know you are looking for someone." -The reitsu of the bount eventually emerged some from him showing his true self, a bount. He didn't even feel hatred towards this shinigami which he should cause they killed of his kind but he didn't.-
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

When she felt the reiatsu and heard the voice she quickly whipped around to see who it belonged too, sure enough she was right in her assumption that the Bount would find her. She backed up and put some distance between them and was hopping maybe he would follow her since she didn't like the idea of fighting in a crowded area."Yes." Kizomaru answered simply, she didn't feel she needed to say anymore than that to answer his question. She gripped the hilts of her zanpakuto tightly in preparation for battle, just in case the man decided to attack her then and there.

"We're not fighting here." Kizomaru told him firmly, looking at the Bount with a strong and strict expression which emphasized her statement. Rather than wait for his reply she shunpoed off to an area just outside the shopping district similar to where the man had been before. There was a lot of trees and open spaces, it was secluded as well which made this a perfect battle location since there would be no one that could accidentally get caught up in the battle and get hurt; She stood by a tree to the west of her former location and waited to see if the man would follow, though something told her that he would she still didn't want to assume that the Bount would follow after her.

Her mind wandered momentarily to the other battles taking place, wondering just who all was fighting and how many wounded there would be. Shuuhei's reiatsu was stable for now which told her he hadn't began fighting just yet, why though was unknown to her but if she had to guess it was because no one had made a move to attack him; His situation being different from when they first arrived since there was no plan to make a sneak attack, the whole reason he left was to assist Ichigo and help possibly send more Arrancar retreating back to Hueco Mundo. Feeling like she didn't really have the time to waste messing around with a Bount with many more stronger enemies littered throughout the town but he was just as big a danger to the humans as the Arrancar so she knew she had to be here, despite though she was planning to end the battle as quickly as possible so she could go assist those who still needed it.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 pm

-The bount bit his tongue holding his obvious rage back and not showing the anger. He picked up his cane into his forearm, He took five step's again to turn into a black blur following the shinigami once again, Not wanting to harm anyone at all. The bount's blur stopped 20 feet from the shinigami putting his cane down to lean on the shaft of wood. He had a look of some what peace and knowing his end could be come soon. He would prefer not to fight the shinigami because this shinigami was indeed a woman and this bount had rules this was the only thing holding him back from striking at her. He was the only bount not wanting to slaughter shinigami or hurt them.-

-He says softly to the shinigami the smell of wood on his lip's more know.- "I know you think of me as a threat but I wish not to be, Mam. I only wish to be alone and not bothered. I only fed on some of the low lifes of the city. An before you try to slaughter me, my name is Reiti Darida. What is your name, Shinigami.." -His voice rolled off smooth and not threatening. He took five more step's backwards to watch the shinigami some more. He pulled out his timepiece admiring the structure, he clicks it to check the time quietly. Reiti looked back up to the shinigami after done checking the time.-
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 pm

"Whether or not they're low lives doesn't matter to me, it's my job to defend the souls here." Kizomaru stated mater of factually, her tone was harsh and sounded as if she were scolding the man with the way she spoke. It wasn't her place nor his to judge who got to live or die and she felt he had come off that way, however she could also tell he wasn't truly out for malicious reasons but that didn't matter; It was her job to make sure he didn't harm anymore souls and upset an already delicate balance, so regardless of his feelings she needed to end this but she felt perhaps there could be a peaceful outcome rather than bloodshed which she would rather avoid if possible.

"Lieutenant of the Ninth Division, Kizomaru Hotaru." She replied to his courtisy with her own, manners had been breed into her by her former captain so no matter the situation she would always return a pleasentry with her own."..You don't seem like you want to fight me..So tell me, is there away we can settle this peacefully?" She asked him, wanting to see what he would say if given the chance to avoid a battle situation. She kept her eyes focused on him while she waited for him to reply, just because an enemy might not particularly care to fight didn't mean they wouldn't strike just because they felt they had to to get away.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:39 am

"I know what you mean but would you defend a heartless person? An would you deny your hunger or even your life. I don't like feeding on anyone but I must to survive." Reiti said this with sympathy for the well known human's which he just ate. He removed his caretaker hat to let his black curly fall down around his face. He was obviously sweating because he never wanted to fight; He didn't enjoy feeding on souls of others. He say's again the smell of wood on his voice again. "I can come with peaceful term's what are they?"

Know that peaceful term's where coming around, he was hoping for peace more then ever know. He leaned on his cane as Reiti started walking toward's Kizomaru with a sigh. He say's one again. "A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Hotaru." He was generally a kind person and still needed to keep his manner's and lines of battle. He only battled when absolutely had too, when his life was on the line and woman he never faught them. He sighed once more running his hand pulling his bang's out of his eye's before putting his care taker's hat back on. He was still looking her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

"Ally yourself with us, I know Bounts can consume hollow as well as humans and other spiritually aware beings; So help keep the hollow under control here...If you must consume a human...Then do it in the defense of another, more innocent human life..Petty thieves don't truly count..If you agree to this than we won't have to fight." Kizomaru replied calmly yet with a clear strictness and strength to her tone, indicating that she wasn't messing around. Though with his seemingly hesitant attitude towards battle it made her confident that he would agree to the terms, which would be great for everyone because then there would be an extra set of eyes to help control the hollow and that would be a big help considering the current situation.

"However, there will be a great deal of eyes on you...So if you break any of the aforementioned terms there will be no choice but to stop you." Kizomaru added firmly, knowing that the full responsibility of this pact of sorts would fall mainly on her and there for it would be her who would be chastised should it fall apart. Her eyes darted around the area for a moment as though she were in a rush, in truth she was because there were other things which needed tending to and she didn't want to keep any allies waiting for too long. It wasn't long before her crystal blue eyes returned their attention to the man before her, waiting to hear what he had to say in reply to her conditions.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Reiti would smile softly, he say's with a soft voice. "I agree to the term's. Know do you need help with anything?" He stepped to around two feet around her. Reiti offer's his hand to Ms. Hotaru just to seal the deal. Reiti say's with a soft whim. "An I will absolutely eat hollow's. So someone trying to kill me, I understand, Mam." He leaned once more onto his cane still offering his hand. He knew she was in a hurry at her obvious quick speak and other form's. He was smiling charmingly and had a look of surrender. He was willing to feast on hollows as long as he could live free and happy. Reiti was finally ready to live with terms to a shinigami, he says softly. "I am not responsible for the other bount's feeding on other's but anyone under my wing will live in my term's. You understand that."

(Sorry for the short post was dumbfounded.)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:07 pm

"I am aware, I'll deal with any others who might cause trouble but right now there's only you." Kizomaru replied to his last statement, taking his hand and completing the hand shake she knew he was offering. She thought about just how to answer his question and was about to speak when suddenly she felt a familiar presence appear in their area, she had been so distracted by trying to handle the situations at hand that she had almost forgotten about Mizuko who was now running up to her. Letting go of the Bounts hand she turned to face the other woman, who seemed tired but not really hurt in anyway.

"What happened? Did you get into a fight?" Kizomaru asked her, though if she had there was no visible indication of such and the only thing which lead her to believe the other woman had been fighting was the fact that she appeared tired. With all the strong reiatsu floating about in the air it was difficult to sense anything more than the current battles and with her mind so focused on what was happening she wouldn't have noticed if her pager went off, she kept her eyes trained on the other woman while she waited for her to explain what had happened.

Third Seat of Division Thirteen, Mizuko Kiyonate.

Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 70705254

"Well after I left I was patrolling the area, then my soul pager went off and alerted me to swarms of hollow so I went to take care of as many as possible. There's another one around here somewhere too which is why I'm here." Mizuko explained calmly, her eyes only focused on the other female briefly before darting around to look for the incoming swarm of hollow. She knew it was because of all the reiatsu from everyone fighting was what was attracting the hollow but there wasn't much either of the women could do aside from just fending off the intruders and taking care of as many as they could manage.

Kizomaru listened to her report and her eyes widened momentarily before returning to a collected expression, she sighed and shook her head then turned to the Bount."How about you help us control these hollow?" She replied to his question with one of her own, figuring this would be a good test and show of faith to help reenforce the fact that he was willing to help them out rather than cause trouble."Oh and don't worry Mizuko, this is Reiti Darida, yes he's a Bount but he's agreed to help us." She told the sapphire haired woman who just simply blinked and nodded at the information. Not that Mizuko didn't have questions but right now there were more pressing matters at hand that needed dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Reiti turned towards the hollow's with a sigh and a wild look on his face.. He finally sensed the hollows springing towards him at high speed's. He say with a wild grin the smell evident on his lip's. "A pleasure to raid. Let's see if we can fare against them." He grabbed the edge of his cane and whipped it at the nearest hollow shattering the oak on the head of a hollow. Reiti's time piece showed in his hand's again, he clicked the time piece a chunk of wood grow's crazily from the ground. The time piece flew into the wood, Next the chunk of wood formed a woman of wood and metal. Reiti walked beside the woman and some where he pulled a robe to hide the obvious nude. Reiti say's softly. "This is Erneuerung, my doll."

Erneurung turned to the shinigami's with a smile on her lip's before saying in a squeaky high pitch voice. "A pleasure to meet you both. An Mr. Darida what shall I do to help."

Reiti point's to the hollows with a surprise that Erneurung didn't see the hollow's but with a soft sigh he say's. "Erneurung can you take care of some of these? I know you can do very well against them." Reiti turn's to the shinigami with a smile saying softly. "You should stay behind Erneurung so you won't get hurt to much." He smiled as Erneurung formed a baseball-size of reitsu that was oddly colored blue with a green tint. With out warning Erneurung threw the ball at a hollow aiming to hit the blackened soul in the head.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 pm

"I think we'll be fine." Kizomaru replied, chuckling lightly before she unsheathed her blades with lightning speed and charged in to fight against some of the hollow on her own. Slashing and destroying a fair amount of hollow with amazing speed, barely breaking a sweat as she fought. Though for someone of her rank it would be pretty pathetic if she got tired from battling with multiple hollow, despite how they never seemed to stop coming they were cut down almost as fast as they reappeared. It was annoying to have to deal with so many of them since she felt she should be elsewhere but right now she had to handle this, since she was able to tell Shuuhei wasn't fighting she was put at ease in regards to his safety currently yet it was odd that so far there were only two fighting in his location she knew he had his reasons for his actions.

The hollow were thinning out fortunately but there were still quite a few, she was glad there was some back up to help deal with the situation which meant it would be over with shortly and she could return to her mission at hand. Right now though her thoughts remained trained on killing these last few hollow, tearing through them as a hot knife would cut through butter. Not showing signs of fatigue just yet even though she had gone through a rigorous fight just a half an hour before, amazed at how much stronger Orihime's healing had become since they last met; She was glad because if these were the results for her Kizomaru knew Shuuhei would be in pretty much top shape as well so it helped to relax her more about his well being.

Mizuko charged in after Kizomaru, taking on her own section of hollow with somewhat of an easy time; Though she wasn't quite as strong as a lieutenant she could still battle with hollow easily, yet because of her previous battles with the last swarm she was feeling tired and it showed as she continued battling. Gaining small wounds as she attempted to dodge the hollow while they came after her, it was obvious that she was having trouble as the seconds ticked by but she pushed forward for the sake of defending the town. Her limbs grew heavy with exhaustion and it became harder to move swiftly, which in turn meant she got wounded more often although she just kept thinking about having to move forward and it helped her continue on.

(( I think after this post I'll leave it assumed that they're continuing to fight e.e ))
Back to top Go down
Titus Arkhan
Academy Student
Titus Arkhan

Awesomeness Points : 4579

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 am

Springheeled Jack.

Jack appeared through the Garganta and batted the dust off the top of his hat and donned it looking about, he smiled a deadly smile and back flipped out of the garganta landing on the roof of a building. He jumped from rooftop to rooftop obviously bored, it wasn’t London but it’d do he reasoned.

A Hollow appeared in front of him and looked at him “Greetings Hollow brother” he said smiling before kicking the Hollow square through the chest and walking through the Hollow’s dying body humming a happy tune. He noted Humans about an a few strong presences but he wasn’t that fussed, not many people terrified Jack the Ripper; he was truly a nightmare among men.

He noticed a group of humans and whistled a happy tune calmly tucking his hand into his jacket pocket and extracting a Straight Razor, he jumped into the middle of them, none being spiritually aware this made it so easy. He loved his straight razor, it always left scars, he clicked it open and spun in a three sixty degree circle cutting everyone around him, and then calmly sprung back onto the rooftops to look for more fun.

As he bounded from left to right foot he began to wonder if anyone at all would challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Reiti was smiling softly as he moved to knock down a hollow to drain the soul from the beast quickly killing the hollow. Erneuerung was right beside him guarding him like he was treasure. Reiti turned to look at the shinigami with a happy sigh, his eyes filled with passion for his new alliance members. He was sighing softly as the breeze went past his leg's his jacket flowing around his feet. He was smiling with greed as Erneuerung shot another small ball of reitsu at another hollow blowing on contact. Erneuerung was smiling with a evil greed as she kept firing these reitsu balls that acted like grenades blowing up once it dropped down some. Reiti brushed his bang's from his eyes when he sensed the fraccion nearby, he turned to look for him. Erneuerung kept her buisness taking care of the hollow's, Reiti yells at the shinigami. "Do you know we got company, Misses?". He was just informing them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:20 pm

The trio had defeated all the hollow and the two Shinigami women were on the ground, one more exhausted than the other but they stood tall. When Kizomaru heard her soul pager ring she quickly grabbed it, flipped it open and listen to what he had to say; Her heart both sank and pounded a little faster, she tried to protest and find away to stay but when she was shot down she sighed in defeat. The reassurance made her more hopeful but it didn't mean she wouldn't worry for his safety, when they exchanged their 'I love you's and finished the conversation she snapped her violet colored soul pager closed and put it back into her pocket. She turned to the two with an urgent expression on her face which meant she had to hurry and say whatever she needed to, she took a deep breath which made her chest heave noticeably and released it in a distraught breath before she spoke.

"Mizuko, we need to return to the Soul Society..I'll explain more once we've arrived." Kizomaru told her, the other woman looked calm and tired when she turned to face her. Kizomaru then turned to the Bount and took another deep breath before speaking."Sorry, but we need to leave...It's urgent...So if you could why not take care of it for us please.."She told him, having felt the pressure from the new Arrancar but sadly orders were orders; So she decided to leave the task of taking care of the new Arrancar with him, she took her zanpakuto and turned around so that her back was facing the Bount. With a quick motion she stabbed towards the empty looking air, soon a Senkaimon appeared and Kizomaru twisted her blade like it was a key; The doors opened and a blinding light shone through, wasting no time she stepped forward to pass through as two hell butterflies greeted the women but she made sure it stayed open long enough for the other woman to pass through as well."Remember...We'll be watching you.." Kizomaru's final word to the Bount were a reminder of the fact that there would be eyes watching him, her words were strong to emphasize the point. Then, she turned and walked off into the light, seeming to vanish within its bright rays.

Mizuko turned to follow behind the lieutenant with as hasted a step as she could manage due to being so warn out from the battle with the hollow, she was curious about what the news was that the other woman had received but for now she wasn't going to ask any questions. Silently she followed Kizomaru, though it was clear that she was tired and with the wounds she sported she was planning on heading straight to Squad Four for treatment; She wondered if they'd be greeted by members of the Fourth Division when they arrived, hoping such would be the case since she wasn't sure if she could make it the full way to their barracks. As soon as Mizuko stepped through the Senkaimon the doors closed up and vanished, the two women having left the Human World and were now on their way back to the Soul Society.

(( EXIT ))

Back to top Go down
Titus Arkhan
Academy Student
Titus Arkhan

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Springheeled Jack.

As he sprung he became aware that he was being scrutinized from afar, usually this wouldn't per tube Jack because Humans subconsciously looked passed him all the time, but this Human, this Human seemed to be able to see him. He knew Human's could do that, he just hated being examined by them so closely.

It was then that the Captain Shinigami came into view, the least he could do for his Espada was to take her out but alas she left before he could, he sighed and began to leap quicker, this Human better entertain him or he was going to get very irritated, very quickly.

Jack sprung and flipped twice mid air before landing in front of the spiritually aware human, he tilted his head to the left and took his top hat off and bowed a long sweeping bow that sent dust whirling about him. He began to speak his Victorian Era drawl. "It seems I missed the Captain, pity, I suppose I should keep myself entertained with you then? What's your name then Human?" he pointed to the creature the Human seemed to controlling.

"Guessin' you're a bount from that guy there" he tucked both hands into his pockets and flipped directing a double kick at the Bount's servant if he succeeded he'd knock it over and flip backwards, if he didn't, oh the fun.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Phoenix
Academy Student
Saphira Phoenix

Awesomeness Points : 4543

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 pm

After leaving the school grounds Shino's feet carried her into the shopping district as she felt a few beings here wondering around but she wasn't sure just how many of her allies where walking around in this area but she was going to find out, since it was her job to inform them that their lord wished them to prepare for what ever plan he had set. Shino at some point had stuffed her hands into her pockets just as her father often did as she turned a corner and spotted a man interacting with another male and smirked for a moment waiting to see just what the other male would do since her assumed allie had attacked the creature beside the human.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Reiti smiled widely at the arrancar as the thing jumped near him, Reiti says with the smell of wood on his breath "Reiti Darida, Sir. An your's?". Erneuerung noticed the kick flying at her which she recognized as two kicks not one, she simple point's a finger at him a pinball size greenish blue reitsu formed the reitsu ball flew at him fast turning into a blur with in second's, the small ball of reitsu was condensed and would blow up on contact. Reiti was walking around the jumping man examining him quietly. Reiti say's again quite quickly the smell of wood a faint smell know. "An that is no guy you fighting as a doll, Her name is Erneuerung." Erneuerung quietly let the robe to slip to reveal the cleavage, this showed her womanly tributes. She was made of wood and metal that made it difficult to recognize her from a him.

Erneuerung was quietly standing still pointing her finger at the arrancar even if he dodged or took the hit, as Reiti sensed the other form walking towards the field of battle. He was frowning wondering if he would be out numbered with this new reitsu sense. He quickly looked at Erneuerung mentally speaking to her. Erneuerung normal bright silver eyes turning a eyrie black as hypnosis took effect anything in twenty feet radius which will put who ever to asleep, the only one not affected by this is Reiti and Erneuerung. Erneuerung kept most of her attention on the arrancar but Reiti was paying attention to both the energy signatures.
Back to top Go down
Titus Arkhan
Academy Student
Titus Arkhan

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Jack sighed as the thing fired whatever it was at him, he was Spring'eeled Jack. Changing direction mid-air was a breeze for him. Did this human not realise this? He changed direction, his kick becoming a back flip dodging the attack completely and landing on the ground his hands still in his pockets. He took one out and sweeped his top hat across the ground in a bow.

"The names Spring'Eeled Jack" he made a sighing noise and his hand dove into his pocket once again revealing a straight razor. His hand went to his head and pulled a single thread of hair out of his tangle of locks, cutting it in one motion.

"She fires balls of pressure? Ne'er heard of a Doll doin' that" He shrugged his shoulders and a thought sprung into his head, an evil thought at that, he nodded to the Arrancar in the distance and sprung once more this time over the Human and his doll and landing behind them.

Just as a blast of pressure went off in the distance of down town Karakura. He tilted his head sideways and called to the other Arrancar in the distance "Dalaga must really be letting loose" he said chuckling. Before aiming a kick at the back of the Human.

Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 am

Reiti turned around when he jumped behind them trying to notice his next move, once he saw the arrancar going for a kick he slid to the right dodging the attack quietly. Erneuerung stilled had her finger pointed at the arrancar and once he jumped again a pinball size ball of reitsu shot of at high speed at the stomach of the arrancar. Reiti was quietly stepping back know understanding there is another arrancar here.

Reiti say's with a sigh the smell of wood on his breath. "Erneuerung uses reitsu in the air. She is a one of a kind. You are a arrongant little disrespectful maniac, you know. Erneuerung punish him." He seemed angrier but under that angry was a cool calm which seemed to be angered

Erneurung suddenly slam's her fist into the ground making a small crator, wooden plank's of wood that was about as thick as Reiti arm sprang from the earth at the arrancar from behind in a wide arch. If the reitsu didn't hit him the plank's of wood would, this was just extra extra back up. Reiti was taking step's back still feeling the other reitsu of the other arrancar. He really hated to be out numbered but he was in a fit of temperment.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Phoenix
Academy Student
Saphira Phoenix

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Shino sighed and stayed put watching the fight roll on, the only reason she hadn't moved from her position was cause she wasn't meant to come here and aid in a fight she had come only to pass on a message from her father to this man so the only thing she could do was wait and find a chance to give him the message.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Phoenix
Academy Student
Saphira Phoenix

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:57 am

After some time to cool off Saphira had found herself a few blocks down from the bar in which she had planed to enter to look around and see what it was all about but had run into Zander and Felicity before she could even get a peek inside, as she travailed farther her ears picked up the sound of lots of music being played and a bright giddy smile spreed across her face and she gently tucked the kitten into top and ran down the road skidding to a stop when the source of the music came into her view. She stared in awe at the large sign in neon bright colors spelling out arcade and she quickly lept forward in eagerness when she spotted the DDR game which to her luck was empty of anyone and she quickly hopped up onto the low metal platform then frowned when she realized she had no way to pay for a round.

"Well poo...how am I suppose to play with no way of paying"

Saphira started to pout when she was approached by the store owner he looked positively bored out of his mind, that was until he spotted her and his bored frown was quickly replaced with a soft smile as he stopped at the foot of the platform.

"Well hello there miss, you seem to be having trouble..is there something I can help you with?"

Saphira turned and faced the man her soft pouting blue eyes landing directly on his as if drawing him in her pout still evident even now.

"I can't play..I have no way to pay but this is my favorite game to play..its so much fun."

The man seemed slightly taken aback by her now evident problem and chuckled lightly at her then apologized for any harm he might have done for doing so in the first place.

"Tell you what, since you have been my first customer all day today I'll pay for you. Hows that sound."

Saphira lept from the platform and into the shocked mans arms with a hug and several thank you's before quickly stepping back when a muffled mewling came from in her top and raised eye brow from the owner as he watched in amusement when she pulled a small kitten from it.

"Perhaps I should take him to the back room where he can sleep a bit more easier then umm in there?"
"Ok"

Saphira gently handed the kitten over to the man and giggled when she watched it curled up once more into the mans arms then hopped back on the platform and waited for the man to set up the game for her.

"Ok be right back with my card miss."

The man turned and walked away heading for the back where he gently and quickly set the kitten on the plush chair that was hardly used and then pulled open his desk drew pulling out his black card then running back to the girl who was patently waiting to play. Stepping forward the man swiped his card in the card slot and the game rang a few times then showed that the credits amount was set to infinite.

"She's all yours miss"
"Thank you so much"

The man couldn't help but smile brighter when the girl's pout seemed to fade completely from her face and she stepped forward choosing her first song and got into position as the song started up and he walked away satisfied that he had been able to make her happy.

The Song Playing
Back to top Go down
Amy Rei
Plus
Amy Rei

Awesomeness Points : 4366

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:27 am

Amy was in a situation as all others. There weren't many days she was allowed the freedom of making her own daily choice. However what would she do in such a day? Well it seemed she had no real idea. The day was like any other except she had no errands. She was by her lonesome, wandering the streets. Her 'tiger' eyes searching for a victim as she would prowl the streets. As any other person, she looked exactly like a human, no hint at her vampiric origins. Her style though, made her stick out slightly more than most.

With hair a reddish-pink in color and eyes a mix of blue, green and gold. The lackadaisical look on her face showing she didn't seem to care. That empty shell look as her feminine eyes darted from sight to sight with distrust imprinted upon her pupils. A look of overall displeasure upon her while her body moved swiftly through the uncomfortable streets. The crowded feeling of people annoyed her. She did not like that feeling, so first shelter she found was at a gaming area. Though people were still there and it smelled stronger of sweat, at least she didn't have people bumping into her rudely.

Jingle, jingle, went the chains of her outfit. The constant reminder of what she was. The silver wraps accented her black, pleated skirt well. Boots laced up to her knees would almost make her skin look white. Her top was a corset with chains running across in a much smaller manner. The soft chings they made were with each adjust of her body. Today her hair was pulled back into a bun, a few stray pieces framing her face. A constant expression of blank upon her. She didn't want to be here, but she didn't want to be there either.

Sound began in the room and her mind would instinctively follow to it. The one thing in the world that wasn't cruel was music. The delightful sound of music always soothing her silently paining heart. She never heard anything more delightful than music. Even though it was upbeat and wild, it made her feel close to happy. If it were any more she might have smiled. However, smiling was never an action to be expected from her. As if her nerves had been deadened in her face, it was always just apathy. Those piercing eyes upon an apathetic face. Truly she was an odd being.

The music was coming from a machine. This thing was large with arrows to step on. The glowing lights in the dim lighting, a bar behind. Was this a stripper joint? Amy had never been to one. She was unsure, but having heard from others she could kind of gather. It sounded sort of like the type of music for dancing, but the girl upon the platform looked nothing like what she imagined a stripper would. What did she know though? These customs were foreign to a beast as herself. So in simple means, she would simply eye this girl curiously and watch. Observing.. analyzing...
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Darida frowned as he jumped away from the obvious arrancar, he had a distate on his face. Reiti was very angry that he destroyed his cane in a fit of rage, He looked around for the shatter amount of the old cane with a sigh. Not noticing all of the pieces. Reiti turns to Erneurung with a sigh. He ask's quietly with a hint of saddness on his breath. "Can you forge me a stick of wood, Erneurung?"

Erneurung say's softly as she walked to a nearby tree with a grace of a geisha, her light kimono blowing in the wind "As you please, Master". She touches a solid willow tree, the tree around Erneurung's hand glowed softly green. As she pulled her hand off the tree a black willow cane formed out the tree. The cane was as long as full hand forming down to a wonderful tip. She smiled softly as she brought the cane back over to Reiti. Her small metal hand's opened the cane to Reiti giving him the cane.

Darida takes the staff smiling wonderfully as he say's "Fine work, Erneurung." Reiti tapped the new cane on the ground, Erneurung turned back into her sealed form a beautiful watch. He left and looked around with a soft sigh. He felt a fellow bount in the area and went to find her. Reiti was walking in the crowd tiding his suit as he goes. He found this bount in a game shop a soft music in there. He walked quietly to over what she was looking at, Reiti says "Miss do you understand this machine, You look confuse."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Phoenix
Academy Student
Saphira Phoenix

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Saphira continued to dance unaware of the lone person who had been drawn into the music in which she was dancing to, after about another minute had passed the song finally came to an end and Saphira settled down with a few deep breaths and a large smile on her face. The manager who was busy emptying a near by game looked up with a smile then returned to his work when he saw that the girl leaned forward to play another song but a voice that sounded just like the girls breached the many sounds of the games in the room and he looked back up expecting to see the young girl looking to him as though she had called out to him, however he was shocked to see that a second young women had appeared and was the spitting image of the first.

Shino had long since left the site she had been at for more then an hour waiting to get her chance to relay the message in which her father had asked of them both, no instead she found her twin goofing off yet again. With a sigh she stood right up to Saphira calling out her name in stern yet semi passive voice being sure that her voice would be heard over the noise with in the room. Saphira had been in the midst of one of the songs when her footing slipped slightly missing the center of the pad by a few incs however it still registered as a perfect even so she winced at being caught goofing off again. Saphira turned with a goofy smile and a smile chuckle which told anyone that she knew there would be no way to get out of the little scolding she was about to recive.

"Oh hi sis..hehe whats up"

Shino gave her sister the same you know better look as she stood behind the railing on the platform that she was on.

"Saphira..why must you always goof off, you know father does depend on us to get the small jobs done, though from what I can tell it looks like we are done gathering our allies since it would be a moot point to search them out when most of them could feel him from miles away"

Shino give her twin a soft smile which would only happen with her family letting Saphira know that since things where heating up she would let her sister continue to play for a little while longer indicated by her raised arm as she gestured to the game at hand. Saphira let a half squeal half giggle as she semi tackled her sister into a hug and went right back to dancing as her sister turned her back and lend against the bars, her eyes roamed the room spotting the manager who was still staring open eyed at the two of them which she easily dismissed as she continued scanning the room and spotting the only other person in the room aside from them and eyed her a bit curiously.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5526

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:30 am

It was another usual day in Karakura, the shopping district was swamp with its citizens, which were mostly being females and kids. One of those walking through the hoard of citizens was none othr then Q Hirogaya, a graduate of Karakura High as of thrusday, and a quincy. He was in the shopping district looking for ingredients for his moms health dish, a dish he found highly disgusting which is why he refused to eat it an is being force to come to the district. A male of his appearence was not hard to fish out, he was six feet and one inches for pete sakes. He was also thin, weighting one hundred and ninety pounds, which consisted of more muscle than fat. He was also in a plain attire, which consisted of a pair of cargo shorts, a short sleeve black t-shirt, and a pair of sandles. Not only that, his hair was rather long, it stop at his back and was styled in a low pony-tail, his hair was also white. It was as white as snow in fact, which is why he was taunted alot as a kid and even till this day.

Today was not a fun day to Q, his relax time was completely ruined and he was also stuck walking in the heat. Then the fact that the district was completely crowded, he could barely make it to the markets he was trying to get to. His un-happiness was shown through his facial expression which if any one could read exprressions well, would realize he was piss. "I swear, moms were put on this earth to irritate and dictate over their children. I'm a freaking Quincy! I should be destroying hollows and saving the world or some crap. If only dad was alive, wait, it would probaly be more labor if so. I can never win, can i?" he ranted in thought. Sighing out in sorrow as he made it to the first market. Taking out his mom's list as he pick out each ingredient. Once done he payed for what he bought and went on to the next markets, doing the same each time before finishing in thirty minutes time. Heading back, he held his head down in boredom, carrying a bag of produce in his right hand. Almost out of the market, he heard the odd shreiking scream a of hollow. He was familiar to the sound because of his training sessions with his uncle. A light smile formed upon his lips as he look up. Getting a lock on to where the hollow was, he took off in a dash, sensing the hollow to be in the streets of Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Shopping District
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next