Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP System

Go down 
+4
Discord
Kizomaru Hotaru
Mugetsu
nycboyLC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7038

Characters
RPC's:

The RP System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

1) Everyone gets ranked at their tryout post with one of the following rankings:
S- Supreme level
A- Higher captain/Espada 1-5
B- Lower captain/Espada 6-10
C- Lieutenant/Higher Fraccion
D- Seated Member/lower Fraccion
Note: Races not listed will have rank assigned depending on the Try Out post only.

All users may have as many C-D ranks through a try out post, but only 1 A-B rank character from a try out post (excluding Sins). You cannot earn an S rank through tryouts. If there is ever an exception, this will be explicitly stated.

Anyone who does not fit into those categories will be given a relative rank. (Ex.: I am a rogue arrancar. I tryout at about a Higher Fraccion. The highest a rogue (not including Visoreds as rogues) can get is C.

If your rank is not directly given to you, it may be here.

2) Each ranking will have a certain amount of points which can be used for the following categories/stats:
  • Hoho (Speed) - The general speed and control over speed techniques such as shunpo (flash step), sonido, hirenyaku etc. Having a 0 in hoho means your movements are basically non-existant, you cannot use any special movement techniques, and don't even think about running.
  • Zanjutsu (Art of the sword) - The mastery of swordplay. Similar to kendo. Having a 0 in this means your hands cannot even hold their weapon correctly, be is a sword, a bow, or even a stick. If they do hold their weapon, though, the second they try to use it, they will drop it or hurt themselves.
  • Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy) - The energy necessary to use any reshi/reiatsu based attacks. Reiatsu is the physical manifestation of Reiryoku. Having a 0 in this means you are not a spiritual being because you have no spirit in you whatsoever. You cannot see souls, shinigami, etc.
  • Kido (Way of the spirit) - The skill over strengthening and successfully performing Hado, Bakudo, seals, Cero, etc. Having a 0 here means absolutely no sorts of special attacks, e.g.: kido, cero, etc. Also, to use any sorts of blasts with your weapon, you need at least some minor skill with kido, so you can understand how to channel reiryoku, though a 2 is acceptable to successfully use a reiryoku-based attack.
  • Hakudo (physical combat) - The skill for having self-control in battle in reference to physical strength, agility (not to be confused with speed). Having a 0 in this means you have no muscles, can barely walk or jump, and your reflexes are non-existent.
  • Hankou (Resistance) - The amount of damage someone can take. If someone's hakudo is less than their opponent's Hankou, this does not translate into their attacks being ineffective. Having a 0 in Hankou means a breeze is a TKO and will leave you bleeding desperately.

Note: Some have distributed their points ignoring the connotations of having one of these stats low. Please understand that if, during a fight, you claim your character can act better than their stats say, your opponent or a moderator will point it out and you'll have to redo your post. Do NOT underestimate the severity of stats.

3) The amount of points per rank are as follows:
S- 42
A- 35
B- 28
C- 21
D- 14
Note: C and D rank members can only have one stat at 5 points while the rest of their stats must be below 5. A and B rank members can only have one stat at 7 points while the rest of their stats must be below 7. Failure to follow this will result in the disapproval of your profile!
If you are a C rank who has gained 3 points, you are allowed to have one stat at 6 points while the rest of the stats must be below 6. Once you have become a B-rank (i.e.: gained 7 points) your limits become those of a A-B rank. Once an A rank gaines 7 points (good luck) they become S rank and can have any number of stats at 8.

4) To gain a point for any stat, a battle must be declared over and a mod will rank both parties. For a point to be awarded, the posts in the battle must be truly noteworthy either in post quality and/or post content. If points are meritted, the one obtaining a point will be informed maybe directly in an unofficial method but it is not official until it is listed here. Do NOT demand a point, because this is a sure-fire, bull's eye method for making mods not even want to check your posts (remember that means we have to go through your post slowly and thoroughly.)
Note: Winning is not a category for this system. Role-playing skill is the important factor. Also, you cannot earn stat points from fights in the PVP arena or Filler/Side RP forum.

General note: Shikai, Bankai, and Ressureccion act independently from the point system because they are an effect of the zanpakto itself, not the person.

Any questions are HIGHLY encouraged. Please ask here though (for record's sake). The way stats should be added is:
Statistics:
Rank - B

Hoho - 5
Zanjutsu - 7
Reiryoku - 6
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 6
Hankou - 2
Points awarded: 2 (link to first point) (link to second point)
Total points: 30

Note: Newly added parts will be in Red. Every once in a while, make sure to glance back to this topic because changes may be made without everyone having to be warned.

Last edited by nycboyLC on Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14733

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Can you explain exactly what you mean o.o
Back to top Go down
Omega_Cervantes
Plus
Omega_Cervantes

Awesomeness Points : 4354

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Its not that hard to understand, Ash, the creator of the site, said i was awarded the rank of A even though im a rogue, amd this topic specifically says rogues may not start higher than a C
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm

All I needed was what rank you were given .-. All I can say is bring it up with her since she's the one who gave you the rank..I don't want to go and say something when she said something else since her decision is final...But you're right, the system contradicts what she said...But I don't know the whole thing so...Just take it up with her.. o.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14830

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:57 pm

I thought that they could only earn 1 A-B rank, including rogues after we amended that point? e.e What's the point of making all these new rules when nobody remembers them?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm

It never got amended into the system itself >.> So I forgot...And come on, given all the new shit we had to deal with..It's kind of easy to forget >.>
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14830

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 pm

I remember everything. e.e But I guess that that's just because I have to know everything that happens.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Sorry >.< I try but usually fail x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RP System   The RP System - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RP System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2