Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seth's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4735

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 am

Spoiler:
An average Japanese house that has tan and grey coloring on the house of the house. The roof made a standard tile. In the driveway there lies a silver car that is only gone when seth is at work. Inside is silver and black. A mix of modern and feudal design reigns across the inside of the house. There are two floors the first has the foyer halls living room dining room kitchen and two bathrooms. The upstairs second floor has two bedrooms one is seth's and the other is a spare. The closets that are in the house are small except for the walk in closet in seth's room. The spare is identical to seths but the silver and black coloring are inverted.
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Awesomeness Points : 4504

Characters
RPC's:

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 am

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

When Seth stopped Shun-poing, Maya saw that they were outside a house. She felt dizzy as Seth moved and the pain in her side seemed to be getting worse while her vision hadn't cleared up much and was making her feel slow and emotionally tired.
She fought the tiredness but when she heard her Zanpakuto talking to her, telling her to sleep, she gave in and let it take her over so that she became limp in Seth's arms though she kept a tight grip on his shirt as she did.
Maya didn't dream or enter her inner world and she could still vaguely feel the pain of her body but she eventually became numb and just floated in the blackness.

Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 am

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Seth's House Ce7f8617733f23cce217f046596b463a1240449812_full-1

For the sake of my home friends and family i can't lose...prepare yourself for defeat

Seth's House Divider-2

Seth was standing there as he felt maya go limp in his arms. His silver eyes went straight to her closed eyes as he started walking towards the house. He shunpoed inside and he took her to the living room. He had special material from the soul society sent to him so he could put maya on the couch. He placed her on the couch and he made his hands start glowing green. He was not the best healer but he was fairly good. He placed his hands in an x shape flat on her stomach. He started to heal her as he was very worried about her. Blood dripped from his mouth as one of the hollows had gotten him to bleed a bit internally. He had to make sure she was alright first before he healed himself. A low groan left him as he continued to heal her.

"Well this is not good"

Seth's House Divider-2

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 am

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

As Seth placed Maya on the couch, one of her hands bumped against his hip and stayed resting against it as he began to heal her. Hyoumu could tell that Seth was pushing himself to hard and, through the connection that was formed by Maya's hand, sent a message to the man. She said "Heal your self first, this little one has been through worse and survived but I know she would be more worried about you right now. I know you are worried about her but it does nobody any good if you almost kill yourself, or actually kill yourself, because you healed her first and let your own internal injuries get out of hand" her tone was soft but commanding and she sent a small flow of Reiatsu into Seth.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Awesomeness Points : 4636

Characters
RPC's:

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:11 pm

火 Tsuyoi Jīngshén 火 (level D)
I am Quincy by trade
Seth's House Purple
Seth's House Old20priestess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuyoi stood outside the place and kept an eye on them from the outside. She sighed and started to feel unwelcome. She stood and then walked down the street to leave them alone. She saw he was fine and that was okay with her. 'humph. I won't be a third wheel. and plus... i hate those two... three races. they are responsible for my family's death.' she sighed and slowly dissolved into the darkness.
{exit}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth's House Purple
[i]
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

For the sake of my home friends and family i can't lose...prepare yourself for defeat

Seth's House Divider-2

Seth paied no heed to the quncy as he felt her leave. He was focused on healing maya. The green light coming off of his hands was slowly fully healing maya. The bruise on her side would vanish along with the other inujuries. Hearing the zanoaktou he smirked yet sighed. Blood dripping out of his mouth he turned away and spit the blood build up into a trash can nearby. He was not concerned with his own well being as he had lived through worse. He was finishing her up as he then made his hands stop glowing. The healing was not full but he had to back away for a bit. Blood dripped from his mouth to the tile floor below. He was getting up and turned away from the sleeping/unconsious maya. He took off his swords and placed them by the door to his room. He had went from the living room and made his way to the hall and going to the second door to the left. He had made his way upstairs from that door and he went to his room. Closing it partially he went and took off his leather jacket and armor pads to reveal a perfectly toned muscular body with several scars from fighting on his shoulders chest stomach sides and back. Sitting on the bed he had one hand glowing as he attempted to heal himself by placing that green glowing hand on his torso between his stomach and chest.

"Well i know she should be fully rested in a bit hopfully my disappearence wont alarm her."

Seth's House Divider-2

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

Hyoumu gave a sigh as Seth ignored her. She knew Maya would be worried for him and thee was nothing she could do to physically force the man so she let him do as he liked.
Returning to the inner world, Hyoumu sat at the foot of a huge, ice-covered lake and looked at the sky, saying quietly "sleep well little one"

~~Time skip of a few hours~~

Maya gave a small moan as she woke up, showing that she really didn't want to but she did anyway. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she noticed was that she was laying on a couch in someone's house and the second thing she quickly noticed was that her pain was gone.
Looking around she didn't see anyone, though she did see a small trail of blood on the floor, leading Maya away from the couch and out of the room.
Following the trail of blood, she came to a stop beside a partially closed door and, peering inside, saw Seth sitting with his back to the door. Pushing the door open quietly, Maya made her way into the rom and came up behind Seth, tracing one of his scars lightly with the tip of her finger before pouring Reiatsu into her hands and making them glow green over Seth's back "I may not be as good at healing as some people but I can help you finish it off quickly" she said quietly, helping Seth finish his healing .

When the healing was finished, Maya sat back on the bed with her legs tucked under her and her hands in her lap.

Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Seth's House Divider-2

Seth was nearly asleep as he then felt a finger on his back. He turned to see maya there helping him heal. He sighed as he did not say a thing. His silver hair was around maya's hand so he could not see the green glow. He was getting tired as he felt maya finish his healing. The blood that was in his body returned to normal as the internal bleeding stopped. He turned to face maya before she sat on the bed. Closer looks revealed that she was blushing. He guessed it was his body that made her blush so he reached for the leather jacket and put it on then the armor pads. He did noot want to make maya feel uncomfortable. He looked to her as he looked at her with his silver eyes.

"You feeling ok maya sorry to bring you here it was the first place i could think of to get you healed up."

Seth's House Divider-2

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

Hearing what Seth said made Maya shake her head a little and look Seth straight in the eyes "you should have healed yourself first, even if only a little. Internal bleeding isn't something to wait around with you know" she said, moving so that she was sitting next to Seth as she looked at him "Hyoumu told me that you were determined to heal me first but I don't die easily" her voice became soft and she briefly put her hand on top of Seth's before standing up and looking around.
Moving around, she looked innocent enough but ended up lightly bonking Seth on the head as a punishment "that's for making me worry" she said, moving away so he couldn't get her back straight away.

Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:58 am

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

~ )( ~ Exit ~ )( ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seth's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's House   Seth's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum