Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14711

Characters
RPC's:

Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Empty
PostSubject: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Name: Kyohei Megura

Nickname:Kyo-kun

Race: Fullbringer

Weapons: Two medium length daggers which he keeps hidden on his belt underneath whatever shirt he might be wearing.

Personality: For the most part he's a calm individual, he rarely looses his temper except on the occasions he looses a game, then he has the tendency to yell and curse at anyone no matter who it is. He enjoys playing various different card games but loves playing a game of his own creation called "Chaotic Bloodlust", he's most happy whenever he's engaged in a game of cards.

Appearance: He stands at 5'10" and weighs 176lbs, he has a medium frame and a slim build; He's toned but not overly muscular yet he has more of a skateboarders body than that of one who works out in a gym often, his skin tone is a light pink color. His hair is pine green, straight and long, reaching down to just before his tail bone; He usually keeps his long hair bound in a pony tail, his fringe stops at the beginning of the bridge of his nose and his bangs frame his face. His eye color is a golden honey brown, rich and colorful like fresh honey pulled from the beehive. He has a feminine appearance though that's mostly due to his long hair which he refuses to cut, he likes his long hair no matter how girly it might make him look. His style is casual and his clothes vary, though he's shown that he has a preference to tank tops and ripped jeans, he still wears just about anything; Leaving his outfits to be somewhat unpredictable, though those who know him know what he will wear for the day.

Bio: As most Fullbringers Kyohei's mother was attacked by a hollow before he was born, hence how he became a Fullbringer in the first place. His life after his birth was fairly normal, he hung out with some kids and had a decent school life till his Fullbring power began to surface when he was starting high school for the first year. After then things went down hill, no one would talk to him and he would constantly be made fun of. He struggled throughout his teen years to control his power, eventually he stumbled upon another of his kind who helped him learn who he was and how to master his powers. Now Kyohei runs a hobby shop in Downtown Karakura, having turned to card games in his younger years for some kind of comfort. He's considered a master by those who shop at his store, he even offers classes to help teach kids how to play different games including one of his own creation called "Chaotic Bloodlust"; A brutal battle card game in which players summon various different monster like creatures and different beings of many different races to do battle with one another as well as many different magic abilities, it's sort of a generic idea but he's been able to keep it interesting enough to sell his game around his store.

Fullbring;

Name: Duelist

Item: His Fullbring powers are sealed under two decks of cards from his own made up game, one for him and one for his opponent. These decks are different from the one he uses in casual play in the fact that all the races are those of the Bleach universe instead of Elves, Trolls ect.

Appearance: The surrounding area changes greatly, a grid appears on the ground beneath the two who are engaged in battle and a wall sprouts from the ground; The wall contains two sets of points, one are Health Points which are based on the level of Reiryoku of each player, the next is Card Points which are based on how well the players can use kido(Note: If someone like Ichigo were to play, who has 8 in Reiryoku and 5 in kido, that means his HP would be 80 and his CP would be 50). The numbers change on their own like a score board.

Ability: Each player starts the game with a hand of six cards, each of which have two sets of numbers; One is how many CP it costs to play the card, the other is how many HP the controller of the card will loose once it's destroyed(this doesn't count for cards that are kind of like spells). The spell cards are based upon the abilities of each user(Such as Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho) or are appropriate for each race involved(Cero for Hollow, Arrancar, Visored, abilities for Bounts and Qunicy abilities Kido for Shinigami). Now each deck's main race is based upon Kyohei and his enemy, if he's fighting a Shinigami then his opponent's main race would be Shinigami and so on, the other races are minor as most spell cards in that deck are tailored more towards the main race. Should he be fighting a shinigami then most spell cards would be based upon kido, though each deck has a couple minor races which are mostly hollow(Arrancar are considered a more main race). The game is simple, each player can play as many cards as their CP can allow but they can only perform one attack with a summoned character per turn, the first to loose all their HP looses and the battle is over.

Stats for Rank C;

Hoho - 4
Zanjutsu - 3
Reiryoku - 4
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 2
Hankou -4
Points awarded:
Total points:21

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:03 am

I'll finish tomorrow >.< Just go on and grade thus far on the ability so I know if I might need to change it ><
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7016

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 am

@.@ wahh?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 am

Yu-gi-oh? O.o x3
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Well not really XD I got the idea from a video game character but I'm making up the rules >.< The only problem is, the more I work on it the more complex it gets @.@
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7016

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Ok but please make sure it makes at least partial sense when you post it.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:10 pm

I'll try, if I can't make it understandable I'll have to ask for help to make it so e.e
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Okay I think the ability is finished o.e I say "I think" Because it needs to be evaluated, I'll add stats once I know what rank if it's approved >.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Approved for C rank.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Okay, thanks ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm

No prob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)   Kyohei Megura (Fullbring) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyohei Megura (Fullbring)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Profile Guidelines :: Approved Profiles-
Jump to: