Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself?

Go down 
+27
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
archangelrob
Eliminate Reality
Gent4
Hina-Chan
Setsuna12
Akiza Izayoi
Athagaraz
Sakura Lunaris
Haseo Misaki
Artemis1369
scarlett_ashe
Infante
Dalaga_Helios
Flightless_Sparrow
Shy_Akira
J_Da_Don01
ZenithEzura
hearse
Ulqui-chan
Kenpachi_zarki
Oruga
nycboyLC
Animeluvr7
D-GrayMan
iAwesomeMeep=3
Mugetsu
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14830

Characters
RPC's:

Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you're new to this forum, feel free to introduce yourself and get familiar with other members.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

Awesomeness Points : 4592

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 pm

phew okay that should do until Kizo helps me resize it x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:10 am

erm
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

Awesomeness Points : 4592

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Flightless_Sparrow
Academy Student
Flightless_Sparrow

Awesomeness Points : 4481

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 am

The Name is Tanner. Simply a tolerent joking person. I'm a vet member from Moba, who joined both Moga, and Mobion, after it's premature death. Now, being invite here by Jay I'm rather sure it should be interesting. I'm also a noob in Rp. Only have three years of RP under my belt. >.>
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Awesomeness Points : 4962

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 am

woot! hi tanmaru.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JaySimeon12
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 4795

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 pm

damnit Tanner not you again lmao
Back to top Go down
Flightless_Sparrow
Academy Student
Flightless_Sparrow

Awesomeness Points : 4481

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:40 pm

'Sup Jay? What Hearse? >.> I could have sworn we were friends! No
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5185

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 pm

The name is Dalaga Helios, if it could be my real name it would be (just cant afford it) but feel free to name me what you want lol im a bit of a hardass and i dont pull any punches with my words but as long as your nice so am i :3 anything you really want to know about me you can find out by simply asking, dont hesitate to ask whatever is on your mind, and if you need someone to talk about various real life problems well im a psychiatry major XD jk but i do have my associates degree in it lol
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4541

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Infante
Plus
Infante

Awesomeness Points : 4418

PostSubject: Well... I am new...   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:04 am

I am utterly in love with Bleach. I love Bleach... and RP-ing!!!

My TinierMe is called Infante, same as here.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Infante wrote:
I am utterly in love with Bleach. I love Bleach... and RP-ing!!!

My TinierMe is called Infante, same as here.
Pleasure to meet you, i look forward to seeing what you can do then...do not hesitate to ask we mods for any help you may need ^^
Back to top Go down
scarlett_ashe
Plus
scarlett_ashe

Awesomeness Points : 4428

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Hello everyone. It is nice to meet you all! Smile
I love Bleach, so I hope to have fun RPing.
I am generally really friendly, but can be a bit of an idiot at times. lol! I seem to have no common sense.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 pm

scarlett_ashe wrote:
Hello everyone. It is nice to meet you all! Smile
I love Bleach, so I hope to have fun RPing.
I am generally really friendly, but can be a bit of an idiot at times. lol! I seem to have no common sense.
^^ nothing wrong with a bit of that lol dont worry though you have a rather helpful group of people on this site who are willing to work with ya lol dont hesitate to pm me if you need anything lol
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4466

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:47 am

Hi everyone, Im Felicity (or most call me Flissy) and iv got 6 years of rping in my infinite wisdom i call my brain and i.... forgot... what i was going to say O.O

Just kidding im a very laid back softie whom is the first to pounce on anyone who's sad or just generally needs a hug and some cheering up but if your mean or hurt someone i will strike.
On another note i do think im a kitten so if i begin to mew, Pet the Flissy kitten =^-^=

Other than that its great to be here and i cannot wait to rp with you all and send a big british hello =3
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4735

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:44 am

Sup everyone names Seth Ford i have 2-3 years of rping under my belt but dont get me wrong i can hold my one in a fight just ask dalaga hes the one that made me the kind of rper i am today. Im 21 and am in college. I will note that i am an anime otaku freak. If theres an anime i have yet to watch i either need to watch it or am not interested in it.

I can have my moments where i can be a prick thats only for the the scum called cyber bullies. I am very honest kind and VERY protective of my friends i wont hesitate to jump in and defend my friends.

Anyway i look forward to seeing how well i can get involved in this site thank you ane have a great rping day. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5543

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 pm

~Nyan hai!! =^.^= ~<3

*spots Seth, Fliss and D and glomps them all before suddenly remembering what I was doing*

^^; urm yes...hello there, I'm Sakura or Saku for short (as this is who I often use as my URPC) and I was referred here by a friend of mine. I am currently 26 years old and I have about two years or so in RP experience in forums and another year atop that if you count msn. Over the last year and a half I have improved from one liners to a paragraph or more in a single post, it's thanks to RP'ers like Seth, Fliss, D and so many others I have met and befriended that I continue to push myself at improving my RP abilities. I have also picked up how to format posts and also run several guilds in Gaia as well as my own Forumnation site for RP. I enjoy Anime and Manga of all sorts and I'm also far too nice for my own good I believe. Seth, Fliss and D have seen and know my RP skills and I have even learned to battle with them. I consider myself still quite the newbie but I always try my best to keep others interested and entertained. I look forward to being able to RP with you all and maybe make some more friends along the way. If you have any questions or want to ask me something then go right ahead. I am extremely placid and easy going unless someone makes me mad...then it's not a pretty site...anyway it's nice to meet you all.

*bows to everyone politely before suddenly vanishing from site in an explosion of blue crystal cherry blossom petals*
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4604

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:45 pm

*Get distracted seeing his friends. Realizes Sakura has no idea who he is.*
Well, My name is Athagaraz. I have been RPing in a Gaia sense for 6 months, outside about 1 and a half years. I originally started out with no idea what i was doing until I hit Gaia, and even then it took a few months to figure it out. Thanks to people like Flisssy, Dalaga, and Seth I can now truly Rp rather than type and pray it works. I still go with the type and pray method but now my instincts make it so it doesn't suck. I always consider myself the newbie no matter how well i RP, so if i seem under confident, that's why. Although, I can say Im one of the few people Dalaga didn't open up like a can of sardines within the first few posts of a fight. Unsure how great that is, but i call it something. Anyways, if you want to know anything else or have a question, just ask away. I dont bite.....hard.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

Awesomeness Points : 4473

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 pm

eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrm *coughs* hi there! im mandy....uhmO_O i have no idea what to say so here goes,ive been RPing in gaia for almost 2 years, its something i enjoy (duh!) while typing this thing i am very hungry,i enjoy bleach! it always has me on the edge of my seat,RIP ulquiorra my husband i miss you so much, lol yes im very random and i still lhave no clue what to say *looks at previous persons post* well im not a pro at RPing but i dont do one liners,i think it dumb that someone has to type a paragraph and you reply with a sentence,gosh like really!? i wana kill those people with spoons! i actually have alot to say but my brain is on strike and my tummy is fighting with me because its hungry so i apologize,feel free to ask me anything
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Oh its so nice to see my crew coming together ^^ love you guys, your all awsome =D
Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Awesomeness Points : 4636

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 am

Hello. ^^ Most of my friends know me as Setsuna-Kimishi. but my real name is Lizzy. ^^ Very Happy pleased to meet you all. ^^ I love Japan and Japanese culture as well as food. ^^ I love you Smile If there's anything else you wanna know about me feel free to ask ^^
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7038

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Ohayo Setsuna! Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Awesomeness Points : 4504

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Hello all, I've never really been good at this sort of thing so just bear with me, ok?
I've been Rping on Gaia for *checks Gaia quickly* very close to two years now and, though I don't post one liners or huge posts, I do try to make my posts as long as I can. I do still concider myself a newbie at RPing but I try my best ^^
Feel free to talk to me about anything.
I am...:
    Happily taken
    Random
    A bit of an otaku
    Kinda crazy/quirky
    Imaginative
    A writer of Fan Fictions
    An artist (of sorts...maybe)
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4735

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 am

IM A PEDOBEAR

hugs and kisses hina on the lips

XD

crazy in more the a few places lol
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6364

PostSubject: Praying!!   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 pm

I am from Mobion, Hearse recruited me.. Ok, but Gent is what people call me, for the ones who don't know me, I am a generally a ok person to deal with. I don't know myself well so get use to me. I am random and a pretty good rper.

Oh I hope I am doing this right.. O.O
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14830

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm

There's no wrong way to introduce yourself. ^^ Thanks for joining, Gent. (:
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself?   Introduce Yourself? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Chill Space-
Jump to: