Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14733

Characters
RPC's:

Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Empty
PostSubject: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:35 pm

"That moment was the most sober I had been all evening........."

_______

A week had passed since my captain had betrayed the Soul Society and left with Aizen and Gin, I had taken over the responsibilities of captain and in the process became very busy; I hadn't really found much time for relaxation so I became very stressed and headaches were a result. So tonight I made myself a promise that I would get out and try and unwind from everything, I stayed up late last night to finish my work for that day and to clear most of my work for today. It was now the evening and things were calm enough that I could slip away for some down time, earlier in the day Rangiku had stopped by and invited me out drinking with her and Izuru and with a slightly flushed face I accepted the invitation. So I got ready, slipping into a pair of grey jeans and a black shirt, wanting to look nice but still wanting to be comfortable.

I head out to meet the two outside the bar, Rangiku told me that we would be sitting with Kyoraku-taicho and drinking for the evening, smiling I follow them over. I think we were there for an hour or so before Nanao came for her captain, he reluctantly left with her so it was just us three. Drinking and laughing, having a good time and forgetting all about what happened only a week before. Soon though, Izuru got up to leave as well, calling it quits because of all the work he had the next day, so we bid him a slurred farewell and watched him leave.

So then it was just us, I felt that familiar fluttering feeling in my gut that I normally do when I see her, the both of us kept drinking and having fun. Both of us barely able to understand the other, eventually I had stumbled my way to her end of the table. I don't really remember what we were doing, all I remember is what happened after. Some how we had kissed, the very thing I had wanted to do since we had both met and here we were, kissing.....So why wasn't I feeling like I thought I would? I thought I'd feel something, some kind of spark but there was nothing.

That moment held for what felt like forever as my mind wandered, why did I like her so much? Don't get me wrong she's a beautiful woman, but was that the only reason I had a crush on her? We've only really met and talked a few times, other than that I really didn't know her......Then my mind showed me the image of another, someone who I remember finding interesting when we met, someone who I spoke to more often and actually knew better. A pale skinned violet haired girl who had been coming over to help me most every day since the betrayal when she was able. When Rangiku and I kissed....In that moment...That moment was the most sober I had been all evening.

I disconnected our lips from a kiss which seemed to last an hour though in reality it was only mere seconds and apologized drunkenly for what happened, sure she wouldn't even remember anything when she woke up tomorrow. I tell her I too need to leave due to work in the morning and then stumble away from her table and out of the bar, seeing the one who I had pictured coming towards the bar dressed in a purple one piece dress, I wonder if she was invited out by Rangiku but quickly decide that it wasn't important if she was. I quickly walk up to her the best I could manage, although I got a wake up call past the sake from that kiss and felt sober, my body was reacting differently.

"Hey......Were you invited out by Rangiku?" I asked, coursing my slurred speech as I spoke. I see Kizomaru come over to me and close the distance between us as she caught me before my wobbling legs carried me to the ground.

She sighed."I was, looks like the party is over though. Are you alright?" She asked, helping me stand as best as she could.

I wave a hand in front of my face, smiling in a drunken haze."I'm fine....Jus mighta gone a bit too far with the sake...." I answered.

"I can tell." Kizomaru laughed in reply, beginning to walk me away from the bar and back to my barracks."I assume you would like to go home and sleep this off right?"

I take my arm around her form and walk with her, letting her help me but trying not to rely to heavily on her support to walk.Nodding I answer."Yep.....The hang over is going to suck..." Beginning to feel the sake slowly wearing off, my speech wasn't as slurred now.

"You need to take it easy on yourself, good thing I have tomorrow off so I can spend the day helping you." Kizomaru stated causing me to blink in surprise." Kuchiki-taicho usually gives us one day off every so often." She explained.

"Ah...I'll be fine, don't use your free day from work to come help me with mine." I told her, seeing her shake her head in response."I have nothing better to do, I'm too used to constantly working so I'll go crazy without something to do." She stated, making us both laugh as we arrived outside my barracks.

"Alright fine, you can come help." I said smiling."Hey, thanks for helping me home." I told her, though I'm beginning to sober up I still feel the sake cursing through my being causing me to fall forward against her, pressing her into the door."Sorry.."

"It's alright and you're welcome." Kizomaru said, helping me up to stand once more.

I smile, feeling fluttery in the pit of my stomach but it's much stronger this time. As she helps me stand though, I slip and as a result our lips met. Now I know this was an accident but I use it to my advantage and actually kiss her, and there I found the feeling I had searched for.

________

Kizomaru POV

I blink, shocked by the sudden action of his kiss, my face flushed red and though I know this is probably a drunken mistake I couldn't help but to smile and return the action, figuring that he wouldn't remember any of this anyway, so what was the harm?

Seconds felt like hours as our lips remained connected, feeling him smile gently through it. He pulled back though, needing air as did I.

Shuuhei POV

After what felt like hours I pulled back from the kiss, a soft pink tinge to my cheeks but hers were far brighter."Sorry." I said with a bit of an awkward and nervous chuckle, standing up completely and letting her up from the door.

"It's uh....It's fine." Kizomaru stammered a little, I could tell she felt just as awkward and nervous as I did.She opened my door for me."You should rest now, I'll see you in the morning. Bye!" She said all at once, then she left me alone at my barracks.

I enter the room wondering just how awkward tomorrow was going to be when she came to help me with my work or if she'd even show up at all. I shut the door behind me and fall down on my futon, smiling to myself and at my realization of who I had truly been captivated by, though I feel bad it took me this long to see it but I fall asleep hoping we can make up the time in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14830

Characters
RPC's:

Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Aww, cute. ^_^ Did you write this a while ago?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks ^.^ Yep, last year sometime XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm

You're welcome. I figured, since the writing style is different.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Yeah >< I'm not only going to be working on my main fic but I'm gonna try writing some mini fics for Kizo's background...Like why she got moved from Squad Two to Squad Six XD Also, found another work of mine I did for Halloween inspired by a DS I made XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh cool. What's a DS? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Dream Selfy XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh yeah, I used to make those. o.e
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:28 pm

I used to as well, I'd mess around on it more but...Meh x.x TM seems to have lost activity or something o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Really? o.o Wow.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:35 pm

I know >< Least maybe the Bleach group there has, but considering what TM's done is it really a shock? =/
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Idk, haven't been on there. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:23 pm

With all the GC gacha and crappy shit ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)   Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up call. (A HisaKizo story told from Shuuhei's perspective for the most part)
Page 1 of 1