Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+16
Setsuna12
Ravilin
Sakura Lunaris
Whisper
hearse
nycboyLC
Haseo Misaki
DarkarkOVA
Allister
Ulqui-chan
The Dread Lord
Kenpachi_zarki
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
Akuma
Gent4
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6342

OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

hahaha why do you only have two at level 30? Why not train all your other pokemon..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14711

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Stop speaking math >.<

Well the odds of that happening are slim since S ranks can't really be awarded through tryout Razz But who better to learn from?
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5743

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:05 pm

@nyc: im sad... i actually understood that...

@kizo: they should not exist
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:08 pm

That's not a reason to be sad o.o

Well certain thing require certain kinds of math, so they can exist but they shouldn't force you into them unless you're planning on going into something like Physics.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Haha i know

If i choose to be an author then i wont need to know that in a 30-60-90 triangle the longer leg is the shorter leg times the square root of 3
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5163

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

give me back my ability to pm, i broke no rules to gain that punishment, anger is not a reason to take that away from somebody.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:37 pm

You kept pm'ing Kizo back after she asked you not to. I consider that harrassment, so it is breaking a rule. You will not have that privilege back until a week from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

I pmed her back and apologized as well, and she and i left it at that, or was that just the excuse your going with? :/ Cause i have things i need to do via pm on this site that really do require it unless you want me cluttering up the rp threads with out of character posts i will need pming asap so that i can get people to start posting for the espada that are taking their sweet time.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Not an excuse, I don't need to justify enforcing rules, with an excuse. I never even heard about you apologizing to her.

If they need to be pm'ed to post, I think there may be a problem, and I may need to speak to them myself. But anyways, I will discuss this further with the other staff.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Im sure...now that im not a mod you take the distant approach...well at least you learned how to do that finally...now i have nothing to do at all. And none of my friends are on for me to get pity from by telling them whats going on in my life....means no point for me to post here v.v
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Poor you. Guess you will just have to try and come up with ways to solve the situation instead of whining about it. I learned a while ago that it is useless.

There is a solution to everything, even if it seems impossible.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Actually i was being sarcastic...im dont garner pity, my friends ask me what is going on in my life so i tell them, sometimes i feel like talking to them about my issues, they are my friends, im still rather insulted by what you said in the admin chat tbh what you said actually makes you somewhat revolting to me...do you not know what it means to be a friend? It means listening and talking to them when they have problems, as well as talk about random nonsense and just have fun, talking about your problems does not mean your looking for pity, it just means your talking about your problems, unless its to people you hardly know, that is looking for pity, thats why i usually only talk about my problems on here when im talking to my close friends, like sakura, Saphira and shy...so seriously though, how dare you say what you did.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Leave me outta this >.>

Akuma wrote:
Haha i know

If i choose to be an author then i wont need to know that in a 30-60-90 triangle the longer leg is the shorter leg times the square root of 3

Omg, I think I kinda understood that o.o
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Also you dont find what you said to me just now and then to be disrespectful? So maybe you should change the rules if your going to break them yourself v.v just saying its bs to bitch at people for complaining and such but do it yourself...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:04 pm

It's just the way I think. Why should I give a shit about someone when they don't give a shit about me? Honestly, when I show even an ounce of sympathy, they lap it up and from then on, all they talk about is themselves. People like that only care about themselves, and I can't stand that.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Your the same way, dont be the pot that calls the kettle black for god sakes...and maybe you see things that way because you dont allow yourself to talk about your problems more then vaugely, people who give a fuck about you, which was me included up until this bullshit, want to hear about your problems and try to help any way we can! so tell me how are we all selfish, we care about you but we only care about ourselves, right, totally -_-
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:14 pm

How am I the same way if I prefer not to talk about my problems, except vaguely? That doesn't even make sense. Nor does the second part. Half the time, when I do talk about a problem in here, one person has a relevant response, and that's Kizo; so yeah, not a lot of people give a shit, and that's fine. I understand that most people don't want to get involved in the issues of someone they barely know, so I don't begrudge them for that.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Leave me outta this >.>

Akuma wrote:
Haha i know

Well, it's a "special" triangle...

Guess what! *is excited*
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Akuma wrote:
Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Leave me outta this >.>

Akuma wrote:
Haha i know

Guess what! *is excited*

Well I still vaguely understood >.>

What? o.o
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:20 pm

but you obviously do, look at your previous post. And you do talk about your problems, but vaguely when you do so...how does that not make sense? and the second part is your line of reasoning, or at least all the sense i could make of it from what you said. And i would say something since i have known you for so long but i never see it because its usually buried by pages upon pages of shit, so i dont want to bring it up, neither does anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Honestly, what are you talking about? -.- Talk about not making sense... but the last part, I would be very curious to hear. Not like I have any dark secrets, that anyone here would know about.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Akuma wrote:
Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Leave me outta this >.>

Akuma wrote:
Haha i know

Guess what! *is excited*

What? o.o

Haha, yay... I think xD

I found $400 in my room I forgot I had to now I can buy myself a bow!!

It's a quote within a quote within a quote within a quote... quotecption Very Happy

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Tue May 15, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by mistake o.o)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:24 pm

How about the both of you knock it the hell off? I thought we were done with arguing, tell me, is it really worth it? No, it's not, this just seems to be another example of the virtual dick measuring contest you whined about last night; I say, make a valid case for your PMing ability to come back, then give a rebuttal and if the answer is still no drop it. Dalaga you can contact your friends by other means and if you /really/ needed to contact the Espada have one of them send the message for you. Is it really worth getting so pissed off?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Akuma wrote:
Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Akuma wrote:
Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Leave me outta this >.>

Akuma wrote:
Haha i know

Guess what! *is excited*

What? o.o

Haha, yay... I think xD

I found $400 in my room I forgot I had to now I can buy myself a bow!!

It's a quote within a quote within a quote within a quote... quotecption Very Happy

XD

Sweet!!

Yay XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Meh, dickmunch got home. >_> I'll be back to measure some virtual dick in 30-45 minutes. e.e If it continues...
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:29 pm

I honestly dont have a way to contact any of the espada except for one, all the others ones got bored of the lack "of skilled rpers" and left. i have to contact them via pm. and what case can i make? you said you were sorry for taking your agression on me, i said i was sorry for being honest which yes was a jackass thing to do and i said i was sorry once more a few posts ago...thats all i can do, but i do need the ability to pm to get ahold of the espada no lie.

You started it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next