Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balcony

Go down 
+9
Dalaga_Helios
Sakura Lunaris
Haseo Misaki
Artemis1369
Kizomaru Hotaru
Shy_Akira
Allister
Kenpachi_zarki
Mugetsu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14837

Characters
RPC's:

Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Balcony   Balcony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

A vast expanse of material is carved out from the upper side of Las Noches, leaving a wide platform open to the seemingly never-ending sky. Espada and their fraccion often lounge here, and one can see a large expance of Hueco Mundo from here, though the balcony is still under the artificial sky.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:38 pm

(Fine, fine. This trolling is exhausting. -.-; Lulz)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14740

Characters
RPC's:

Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm

(( It is, but least I know now I'd be good at Izaya RPing >.> lol XD If I can, I'll do an edit of sorts when I'm done with the filler opening post x.x ))
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

(I'M the one trolling here, bro. xD Anyways, go ahead. I'm more pumped for the filler anyways. xp)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14740

Characters
RPC's:

Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:55 pm

(( I wasn't talking about the trolling XD But the fact she's antagonizing him, which is what Izaya will do at times XD Alright, I'm working trying to figure out how to word everything x.x ))
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:01 am

Luka Cielo, rank C
Fraccion to the Decimo/Cero Espada

Balcony - Page 4 Rayne

Only half-listening, Luka kept eye contact with Arcelia as she droned on and on just like he had predicted she would. If she felt the need to defend herself from his words then that meant that he had gotten to her. He was surprised at how easy that had been, given how she was trying to do the same to him. Knowing that it perturbed her, Luka let his expression fall back into a blank mask as she spoke, as if he really did not care about what she had to say; and he did not. When she was finished, a sly smirk formed upon his features. Luka actually looked as if he could burst out laughing at any moment.

“Okay… first of all, you’re just a Fraccion; a ‘servant’ like me. You aren’t higher up the ranks, in fact, if we were to fight, I know, just by looking at you, that I would win. But you know what? I won’t attack a woman, even if you don’t actually act like one. Call me soft if you want, but it’s just one of my policies. Also, I don’t recall asking for your life story. It’s in the past, so who cares?” Luka said in a somewhat animated tone of voice, just to annoy her further.

“So are you done, or is there something else you want? If you think you’re coming to the Living World with me, think again. I’m not even going to go there with you around.” Luka said, now irritably. He figured that taking Kazuya back could wait; he wanted to go to Karakura to do his own thing, not be pestered by Arcelia.

Stats:
Ho-ho: 4
Zanjutsu: 4
Reiryoku: 4
Kido/Cero: 3
Hakudo: 3
Hankou: 4

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5550

Characters
RPC's:

Balcony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:06 am

Balcony - Page 4 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Balcony - Page 4 Divleft
After feeding out in the vast sands of Heuco Mundo, Tansei would appear upon the balcony railing as she chose to use it as a door to enter Las Noches. She would then tug at her hood, ensuring it was pulled down enough to hide her as she then looked around to see that some of her fellow fraccion were nearby and appeared to be in conversation. Not wishing to disturb them she simply wandered over to the side and seated herself atop the railing where it met the thick wall, resting her left arm against the warm stone and soaking it into her skin almost like a lizard would absorb heat. She would sit there in silent thought, not speaking as though she were a mere silent statue that adorned the balcony not interfering with others nor their concerns but aware of them and their presance, her mind elsewhere at the moment as she took the opportunity to consider her transfer to the Primera with Ursulina from beneath the traitorous Seth, the severed head delivered to her before she relayed the news of the transfer to the other Arrancar. On a lighter note it did cause a rather nice piece of entertainment at the visual display when she caused it to explode, the thought making a faint smile on her lips at the memory, for it was rare indeed that one would be presented with such a trophy and be able to enjoy that entertainment.
Balcony - Page 4 Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Stats