Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haiiro Ashi (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Academy Student
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

Awesomeness Points : 4686

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:58 am

*Name: Haiiro Ashi
Nickname:
*Squad: 5
Weapon(s): (besides your zanpakutō)
*Personality: Serious, calm
*Physical Appearance: Look to your left (my pic)
*Bio: He was a mercenary in the World of the Living until he was 25, whereupon he was killed during an assignment. He went to Soul Society after that, where he found out about the Shinigami. At age 30, he entered the Shinigami Academy, graduating at age 40, joining Squad 5. At age 100, he became a seated officer, and over the next 450 years, rose the ranks until he finally earned the position of Captain.
Inner world appearance: A large open snowy field with a large, wide, tower in the center where the Zanpakatou spirit normally stays.

Zanpakutō

*Name:
Zanpakutō spirit: (basic description of their appearance and personality)
*Sealed form: (appearance)
*Shikai: (appearance and powers)
*Call out phrase: (for shikai)
*Any abilities/techniques: (4 maximum, any techniques not included may not be used)

Bankai (must have been approved through RP sample first)~ link to tryouts: [Link]

*Bankai name:
*Bankai description: (appearance and powers)
*Any abilities/techniques: (4 maximum, any techniques not included may not be used)

*Statistics

Rank -
Hoho (speed) -
Zanjutsu (Art of the sword or weapon) -
Reiryoku (Spiritual energy) -
Kido (Way of the spirit) -
Hakudo (Physical combat) -
Hankou (Resistance) -
Points awarded:
Total points:
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:32 am

Hi, I know it's a WIP but I wanna remind you that appearances are to be described in words, Physical, Zanpakuto Sealed, Shikai, Bankai, Inner World and Zanpakuto Spirit.

That's it, hope to see your tryout soon ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:58 am

Tryout is usually done before the profile...
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Yeah, I know >.<
Back to top Go down
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Academy Student
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Sorry... I was just making the basic character. First of all, not done yet, obviously. Second of all, I'm weird. Making the character before making a post as him allows me to put some thoughts down, and make some abilities. After all, I make the character as I go along the process of filling in the skeleton. So it helps me to go ahead and make the character before deciding his points. I can always change the bio, but it's the abilities that get me, even when I have a stepping stone like a Face Claim

Delete this thread if you so desire, Mugetsu.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Wasn't saying that I was going to delete it, and I know that it isn't done yet. Just saying that doing the tryout first is better because you know then that you can have the character. If you don't pass, then you'll end up having made the profile for nothing. If you need to hash things out before a tryout, typing it out on Word or Notepad is a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Academy Student
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah, IF you use the same computer at all times. I prepare for the worst, and so put my more important work in more permanent places. for example, where it's going to end up being. Word and stuff like that might be better, yes, but I'm a little cautious about my computer screwing up, and causing me to lose my work. So, I put it here. Computers can die. The Internet can't.

Plus I might use another computer, who knows? Or *gasp* my phone when I'm not at home and want to work on my profile Razz
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:40 pm

But internet can easily have a restore error or expire easier than word would while you're typing, so there isn't much of a difference. No need to be a smartass about it. O.o
Back to top Go down
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Academy Student
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Mugetsu, you obviously don't know my computer. Let's put it plain and simple: It has issues. Again, this site is a safer place, as when working here or on Gaia, on long posts like this, I preview a lot, and so my work is saved, in a sense. For some reason, I don't do that on Word or anything like that. I just grew into the habit here. So, yes, Era of Oblivion is more reliable than my computer, which has a terrible habit of restarting when I walk away, or blue screening (a lot less frequently than the restarting) and quite a few of those times doesn't auto-save my Word documents, but does allow me to restore my Internet tabs, and so I can get right back to work.

Plus, again, may use different computers, may use my phone, etc., and so I might not have access to my Word Document where my progress is stored. Point is this: this web page is a better place for my profile. End of story. If you do not agree, know that you are still wrong in this particular case.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Okay, and I already said that it was fine for you to keep it here now that you already posted it. I suggested an alternative, of course I don't know your computer; it was a suggestion to prevent confusion for others. Getting defensive about it is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiiro Ashi (WIP)   Haiiro Ashi (WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haiiro Ashi (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Profile Guidelines-
Jump to: