Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concept On a Faction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 6050
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

Concept On a Faction Empty
PostSubject: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Humans who are exposed to too much spiritual energy become spiritually aware themselves, right?

So, what if you are a human who suddenly gained awareness and you see these samurais and demonic samurais fighting in the air. You panic, right? Call Law enforcement and armies and scream about aliens?

Well, What if you are already a part of something like that?

See, what I'm pointing at is that, as Human Beings, we usually never let these things go by. We usually find a way to deal with things, usually by force or deadly means. Kill first, ask questions later. So, What if an organization is formed to combat the spiritual beings. Since there were fricking Espadas and captains in Karakura town all day in the anime as well as in the roleplay, Perhaps some humans can channel their spiritual energy into any weapons they touch to be able to combat the invaders. Not FullBringers, but Spiritually aware and deadly Humans? An Organization of elite soldiers who stop the stupid flying samurais from destroying their beloved town, resistant to the effects of Spiritual pressure. They'd be greatly outmatched in terms of speed, strength and vitality, but even an espada will fall to a barrage of assault rifle fire from all directions. And Maybe, Instead of the spiritual energy turning them into Fullbringers, the energy is absorbed into their bodies, thereby enhancing them to be more on par with the Soul Reapers and Arrancars. I'm not talking everyone in the organization, but a select few, 4 or 5, who can move as fast and hit as hard as them. B Rank, at best.

So People, Tell me. Rate this Concept from 0 To 10 in terms of Possibility, How much you like it and How awesome it would be.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 pm

In terms of possibility on this site? 0 Sorry..

In terms of your own fic or a side RP that has nothing to do with the plot? 10.

There would have to be a shit ton of explaining to do in terms of how everyone in this organization became so saturated by spiritual pressure and how they managed to have enough to be called B rank.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 am

I'm not saying everyone will have B rank, nah that'd be too hard. I'm saying only a select few, such as the leaders.

Humans absorb spiritual energy from things around then. From the beginning of Ichigo's life, Powerhouses like Espada, Captains and now, Sins have been practically spending days in the City, sometimes fighting at full power. Like Radiation, it would obviously cause the awareness, like it did to Fullbringers. Time and time again, the anime/manga itself hinted to the radioactiveness of reiatsu, causing random people to suddenly see Soul Reapers or Ghosts.

I don't see any reason for further explanation, since it all fits together in my opinion. It won't be a main plotline, no, but it'll be another faction, adding a whole new level of difficulty for the soul reapers, Who are trying to protect Earth even when they are not welcome anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 am

I see.

Well..I still think that it might be hard to incorporate into everything...But, feel free to make it an RP off in the side RP forum, like I said o.o Not sure what else to say really >.<
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 am

Hard? Not really. Since Secret Organizations are already there all over the world, one can be here in Karakura Town, years in the making. Because it was mentioned that alot of past events have happened in Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 am

Have to see what Hash says to this, since we're gonna be switching to a different site...Who knows what all will happen o.o
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 am

Switching to a different site? O_O NONONONONO. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. HOLY SHIT, WHY.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:52 am

Seriously? .-. You read the topic about it >.>
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:58 am

Actually, I just skipped to the bottom, saw people saying names so I joined in xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 am

*facepalm* Well go read it o.e
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 am

Nu. =w=
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 am

Then you'll get left behind >.>
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 am

(QwQ) I got it in a nutshell. Leaving this site, heading to another one. New Beginning, New plot, Forummotion not good, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:25 am

Actually we'll be sticking with forumotion o.o But basically, and it won't be a new plot, just sort of a start over >.> Which is cool but....Well..The site won't be up and running that fast I don't think o.o Meh, I shouldn't worry about that right now >.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:35 am

This development should wait until the new site is up. We will actually have a forum for the purpose of creating factions and organizations there.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:23 pm

That sounds cool o.o
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4951

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:22 pm

YES!!! FACTION IDEAS FOR THE WIN!!! >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concept On a Faction   Concept On a Faction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concept On a Faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Support-
Jump to: