Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Positions

Go down 
+5
Eon
nycboyLC
Haseo Misaki
Hina-Chan
Mugetsu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 am

This is where you express positions. Need a fraccion or lieutenant? Post here. If you want to request a position such as captain or Espada, post here. If your tryout is done, the position can be held for you. Bascally, doing it here is more organized than just posting in the OOC.

You can also post here to find people to RP with, if you're not one to approach people directly.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Awesomeness Points : 4684

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:18 pm

I'd like to apply for the last Vizards spot. Failing that, I will edit it for another spot if need be.

Maya ran blindly through the streets of Karakura town. The place which had once been her home felt almost alien to her now, the grey clouds above rumbled their disapproval of her as they opened up and let the rain start falling hard on the land below.

She had been taken to the Soul Society like every other, normal soul after having been almost eaten by something called a hollow and saved by a Shinigami but, once she got into the Rukon district, the place where the most souls seemed to be, she felt something else take her body over.
That something, she could tell, had no reason or inclination to give Maya her body back to she began to fight the mental binds that the thing had put on her which kept her in a place inside herself.
Maya had always been stubbourn and it seemed the thing had underestimated her in that aspect because, slowly but surely, she wrestled her body back from the ting, which seemed to be like the hollow that had attacked her before.
Once she had her body back, the next thing she had to do was run, SHinigami were flocking to the site of her distructive, hollow-induced rampage and she was sure that if they caught her she would be extended no mercy. Running through the forests surrounding the town she had massicered, Maya bumped into the chest of a tall Shinigami of average appearance, wearing a small grin which made Maya curl up more where she had landed amongst the plants and roots of the forest floor.
She was picked up around the waist and hung under the mans arm like a light sack, kocked out with the pommel of the mans sword when she struggled too much for him to shun-po properly.

When maya woke up, she was back in the world of the living, laying on the grass near the river that cut through the city. The man was nearby and she was told to run, which she wasted no time in doing.
That is how her situation formed now, runnning from a shinigami who was takeing pleasure in her fear. She heard him say at one point that he was getting stronger from it but could have been a mistake on her part as she had been so focused on her running that she didn't notice much of anything else.
Back to top Go down

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 pm

This isn't the try out theard. Please go post your try out in the proper thread. This is only for people who a requesting for a fracción and lieutenants.
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Awesomeness Points : 4684

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Rin-sama wrote:
This isn't the try out theard. Please go post your try out in the proper thread. This is only for people who a requesting for a fracción and lieutenants.
Well can i please have a link to the propper try out thread then, since i have no idea where it is
Back to top Go down

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 pm

It's in the profile guidelines, second from the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

If any Espada needs a fraccion, my character Luka Cielo is currently without an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Nevermind, Luka will be the fraccion to the new Decimo Espada.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4915

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:34 pm

any seated spot for squad 1 my profile character haseo is still currently unseated, and i dont know what seats are taken in squad 1 but the cap and lt
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7218

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:01 pm

If you want, your character can be the gosaki (fifth seat) until you become a C rank.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4915

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:02 pm

ok ^^
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:07 pm

I'll put you in now. Make sure to ask for for permission to modify your rank in the Profile Modifications.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Beat you to it, nyc. :p
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:09 pm

..............I saw >.>
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:11 pm

c:
Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Awesomeness Points : 5701

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:23 pm

8th Division Captain Eon Shikimori looking for squad members!
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4951

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Looking for anyone to roleplay with :3 Hopefully not overly concerned with violence, but a small fight wouldn't go amiss. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:25 pm

This isn't where you ask for that >.> But, if you wanna RP there's a little forum for in character chat, you can hop in there while you wait for someone to RP with you ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:26 pm

This actually is where you ask for that.. o-o
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:29 pm

I was told this is wear i ask ~.~ Sooo many people saying different things!!!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:32 pm

It is. >.< Guess nobody knew that I changed the description, a while ago. >.> Xat works too though, it's quicker.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Nope o.o I had no clue >.> My bad ><
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Oona Camerela Espada number nine is currently looking for loyal and imaginative fraccion to serve as her companions and commanders. Anyone is welcome, but spots will (Hopefully ;p) fill up fast.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey anyone wanna get down and dirt with Felix? Gluttony has the rumbleys that only hands...err i mean friends can satisfy!!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Omg, Llamas with hats! xD
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

*Gives Mug the biggest hug in the history of the world and the world ends* I LOVE YOU!!!! >.> You wanna play with Felix? <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Positions   RP Positions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Positions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next