Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positions will soon be lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

Positions will soon be lost Empty
PostSubject: Positions will soon be lost   Positions will soon be lost Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

May activity warnings were issued a while ago, and some of the people warned have not posted anywhere yet. For those of you whom this applies to, don't get angry when you lose your positions; you only have yourself to blame. You cannot expect to keep a high position if you do not use it. There are two days left before I will have to strip inactive characters of their positions.

For those who did not recieve a warning or those who did recieve one, but posted, congrats, and thank you for keeping active.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

Positions will soon be lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positions will soon be lost   Positions will soon be lost Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:22 pm

I am making the list of lost positions now... if the warned have not posted by tomorrow, positions are automatically lost. You can't take them back unless you prove yourself either. Please post... I don't like taking positions, nor do I like having to mail tons of people about it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

Positions will soon be lost
Page 1 of 1