Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sev Knight (Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sev Knight (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 am

*Name: Sev Knight

Nickname: The Blind Knight

*Squad: 12

Weapons: Fists, and brass knuckles

*Personality: Quiet, when spoken has a strong voice. A strong sense of justice but can enjoy fighting just a little to much.

*Physical Appearance: His clothing is that of the normal shinigami, with no real variation. The normal black top and bottom along with the squad 12 haori. The only difference is the blindfold he keeps around his eyes, because they say justice is blind. The blindfold is later doubled as a reiatsu eater (like kenpachi) He his silver hair that reaches his shoulders and his eye color is unknown.

*Bio: He was raised as a noble, but always felt a little different. While the members of that family all had raven black hair, his was white; leading him to be excluded as he grew older. At the time he was a teen he was coming home from the academy, to find the entire noble family killed, the murder left without a trace. he took a stripe of his brothers shirt and weaved it into a blindfold, with blood still dripping from the soaked clothe he vowed to find this monster and destroy them without fail. He found himself as a guardian to the weak, leading to the nickname: The Blind Knight. It had been 199 years since he witnessed the murder, and he has trained every day as hard as he could to get stronger, he would befriend stronger captains and learn. His favorite hobby was practicing kido, hakudo, and zanjutsu: he appeared a natural at hakudo and even more so at Ho Ho. his massive spirit pressure helped him to rise through the ranks even so massive he is without the ability to control it. He often wears weights to train in, in the form of ankle wieghts, and wrist guard's, as well as his blindfold is wieght with everyone that lost their life that day. He carries their lives on his shoulders, so he'd never forget. He trains to the point he must wrap his hands in bandages, as well as his feet. His fighting skills are second to none and his sword play is a one handed style that he came to a draw with the captain commander.

Inner world appearance: His inner world is a mountain, that when the mid point is reached the mountain shall double and continue onward untill he reaches the top: Heaven. Or fall straight to hell. His Zanpakuto spirit knows this, so every visit he is forced to climb for days, the only way to truly stop the mountain and open up the world of peace inside himself is to find and kill that man.

Zanpakutō

*Name: Endless sleep

Zanpakutō spirit: A searing white light encases her pale skin. Against this flesh rests raven hair upon a silk kimono, the kimono glows with the black night, and is woven with the stars of distant solar systems. She has a strong jaw, and very gentle lips, one could be put to sleep by such lips very easily. Her bust and hips are perfect in shape: Modest but more than your hands could grab. She wears wooden sandels and no socks, her fingers are long and slender, leading to her most attractive feature, the Silver eyes that sparkle like a deep well with all the light and power and radiance of the full moon. She often visits him through his dreams.

*Sealed form: Her body is that of a traditional tanto, the hilt is wrapped in white clothe, while the metallic handle shines silver from beanth. Her blade is dark long the back edge and silver along the sharp end, with the very tip a mixture of the too. If looked upon the blade, you can see the full moon as clear as day.

*Shikai: Her Shikai or his really, grants him the ability of Reiatsu control, he can condense it, shape it, form it and release it to a much greater degree than would he could before: before being that his massive spirit energy is only controlled by a blindfold eating away at it. Now he has the power to enhnace his speed, strength, defense and perception through his flowing reiatsu, allowing him to make small explosive punches, kicks, slashes, to energy blasts, whirlwinds and blades of spirit energy. The real shikai is a direct spin off thanks to his massive spirit and the granted shikai to control it.

Shikai form: His tanto transforms into dozens of wrapped bandages, like fighting tape they wrap around his hands and fingers, he is unable to seal them due to mass amount of spirit energy. He can take them off to train, or eat, and they are self repairing and healing, they do not burn nor can they be cut only knicked or slightly ripped.

*Call out phrase: Lay me to sleep, hear my dreams, make them a reality!

*Any abilities/techniques: 1. His powers are completely random. His shikai will draw upon the dream he had last night to give him abilities. If he fell asleep watching veronica mars again, he wouldnt gain an ability b/c veronica mars sucks, and thats just a tv show he heard in a song. He might dream about inuyasha and he would wake up with the sword next to him with fangs and claws, wether he could use that sword and replicate its powers is unknown: never having dreamt about it. Unfortunatly if he dreamt about kagome(often) he would be firing arrows and saying sit boy. Alot.

2. Sleep fighting is an ability he's picked up through years of constant and strenuous training. He developed muscle memory in all forms of shinigami combat: hakudo, kido, Zanjutsu, and ho ho. If he is asleep under stressfull conditions his body will act on instinct and often randomly attack with one of the four above, hakudo and ho ho being a combination. If he were to fall asleep during the fight and watch the battle then wake up its likely his new power would be with each swing of the sword a different form, even ho ho; he might swing then end of way out of place, or fire some high level kido before being able to stop it.

3. Insomnia: The longer he stays awake the more his latest ability will grow, like training with any weapon or style of fighting, the more you use it the better it becomes(this is just amplfied by ten percent per day.) A human, shinigami perhaps, can only stay awake for 13 days, he would fall asleep at 11 but by that point would be nigh unstoppable giving the right ability and state of mind[most would see hallucenations by day 4 but he can stave that off by keeping himself busy, fighting, training or small mental shocks with a bit of reiatsu to the nervous center of the brain: speaking of which.

4. Restraint release; that little piece in your brain that just says no. Is removed thanks to lack of energy, when deathly tired your body is nearly energy less, he studied this in his squad captains quarters for nearly a year... as a hobby though: finally coming up with a conclusion. He can use the bodies need for energy, as a catalyst for releasing the bodies natural restrictions, he deduced that it could have been done anyway but lack of sleep was his key to finding it, he is now able to do it on command. Upon release the restrictions on the muscles will be opened giving him five times increase in strength, speed and perceptual abilities(the ability to track and read oppoanents movements. It can be taken further than the first release: there are eight, but anything else after 3 would be dangerous and non-benificial. I.e. destroying the body fairly quickly just for power.

Bankai

*Bankai name: Forever Nightmares

*Bankai description: His bankai is the enhancement of his base abilities(Manipulation of Reiatsu) allowing for greater control and using more of his vast spirit energy to shape to his will. In this form at the beginning he will gain an near impenetrable armor of blazing blue reiatsu covering him from head to toe and giving him a demony/divinity type of look. It doesnt last long of course and any power or ability or attack he uses will quickly break off his armor or deplete the reserve amounts of spirit pressure. He has a much less duration without using the 4th ability or the 3rd of his shikai. While he has insomnia the endurance of his bankai is greatly increased: b/c of how comfortable he is while sleepless and the great energy boosy of ability 4.

Bankai Appearence: The wraps on his hands and feet glow and an odachi forms in his right hand, the blade his 6 feet while the handle is 2. The hilt is covered in a black wrap with white diamonds up and along the mid section. A silver tessel hangs from the hilt guard, which is a normal circular guard. The blade is hald silver on the edge and nearly complete black on the back side. Inside your dreams are shown to you in vivid color, while most are different there is always a full moon in the very center.

*Any abilities/techniques: 1. Recollection of dreams: he can call upon passed dreams to bring forth multiple powers at once. Though the more vivid a dream the better he can call upon it, leading him to write in a journal his favorite ones. The extent of the power he gains from each dream is loosely based upon what he see's and his own minds version of it, if he thinks it might do this, it shall. Though it must be genuine and a real way of thinking about it. I.e. he cant say ichigo's sword produces blood mist shield and have it happen, doesnt work like that. Through dreaming so intensely of something that he felt as if he were there and in full control of his dream, or that it was reality and not a dream. He can summon it permenatly. The one and only dream he's had was right after his insomnia started on the eleventh day, he dreamed of murder and mayhem, killing people so easily that it was beyond second nature and he could do it in his sleep. Through this the smell of blood excites him, the thrill of fighting and wounding. He's still in therapy and slowly regaining humanity. He holds on to a figurine of a Knight reminding himself that is what he should be, and some day always will. For now he hides his blood shot and blood lusted eyes, a knight should not have those demonic eyes.

2. He can recover much of his energy and to an extend health through sleeping: carrying a small amount of knockout gas that will not only put him in a better sleep fighting state but also heal minor wounds and injuries, the most he could do might be regrow a rib or a lung perhaps, besides that no fatal injuries. He will also be woken up when the smelling salts or gas really have been expelled from his body, the salts also help with recovery as they produce a strong stimulant to the brain and speed up the process healing in minutes would would take months, though largely thanks to his bankai ability to control reiatsu and using it to fix him.

3. Using his Odachi he can cut through most kido and shikai abilities, the edge of the blade is vibrant and alive with spirit energy. It hums and shakes with reiatsu ripping and tearing as he swings. When he strikes it will rapidly vibrate and try to tear and cut through anything and if the spirit energy doesnt break through then the actual blade will come down with full force and finish the job, unless the other is strong enough.

4. By attacking with reiatsu, using his control over it he can attack the internal organs of a being. By striking with spirit pressure it will either attack the other persons Reiatsu and weaken their attacks or if close enough hit their internal organs while only leaving a slight bruise on the outside, or a slight cut-if using his sword. by having his odachi act something like a chainsaw and also using his reiatsu control it becomes a deadly weapon of both spiritual and physical force.

Last edited by Sev on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14711

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 am

Um..Can't really have the ability to bring the dead back to life, that's a definite god mod ability...Some of the other attacks feel a little over powered to me, I'm gonna send a co-admin to double check but for sure the bringing the dead back to life will have to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:23 am

Nyc boy was supposed to do it, guess he didnt get the chance. But ok nu bringing back friends hmm maybe replace it with hmm... telekinesis... or... any idea i need ten. Perhaps... idk
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14711

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 am

He's working on it, apparently it's a really long post. Either way it's confirmed though (i asked him in chat and consulted with other mods) that the character is indeed over powered, I'll let the co-admin take it from here though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:29 am

okay but whats over powered?
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7016

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 am

Please bare with me on this. You may disagree with me on some of these but try to give me the benefit of the doubt.

So first I don't think your bare sword can be strong enough to slice through eight mountains and canyons with a single swing. If you feel it is a strong sword you can say it is sturdy then go about your business destroying mountains.
You should say how long Susanoo the technique lasts.
Amateratsu cannot simply destroy anything. Maybe give an example of what it can destroy immediately.
I think Mugetsu would approve of Tysukiyomi if it was in the Bankai section.
I think is ten span sword just produced some of the elements it would be ok but the time/space stuff is a little far.
I don't really understand jewels of benevolence...could you elaborate on your description?

I will have to ask Mugetsu if to look over this just because she may be more lenient. She approved you to be a captain so she probably sees something in you!

Lol sorry it took so long I just really don't want to take away from your creativity so I tried to reason out if these were godmod or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 am

Technically the ten span sword cut through the demon orochi the 8 headed 8 tailed yomi, a demon that each head was as tall as a mountain but as long as the 8 canyons, but i can take it off if you like. The last abilities of the ten span sword would be within 30 percent near death. i think 40 at the most. So he would be atleast below half health. The susanoo lasts... an hour-id like to say that but its a spiritual manifestation to fight with him so its his own reiatsu really. Itd burn up quite a lot, he has quite a bit of it so would an hour be fine? The jewels? The more i suppose evil you are the more he can create- it goes off by sin, the more youve sinned the more jewels he can create. Amateratsu cant destroy anything instantly, id say life size targets if it engulfed them, otherwise it burn at an extremely intense heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 am

6. teleportation: its like a straight dash, not a vanish, appear type.
Time: hm how could you make that one work
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7016

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:22 am

Ok Sev then I think I see what's the problem. Kizo and I thought some things were overpowered because you posted their maximum ability. I highly recommend you go through the shikai and bankai and just describe the bare minimum on each ability. For example: Instead of your current Amateratsu try:

Amateratsu: The sun Goddess. It is a black flame that can be released using the command"Send them to Hell!" He can then manipulate this black flame which is not turned off easily with his mind, by using his thoughts to control it, going mostly off sound, but slower or his hand which will double its speed. The black flame will ignite anything it touches with the hellish fire, rivaling Sotaicho's shikai. When he tells it to burn, he can wrap something within it and he could tell it not to burn them, or it could consume them if they werent strong enough. The flame is very durable those hit by it have generally severed the affected part instead of attempting to turn it off.

I said most of the things you said but in a way where they don't sound godmodded but most of the strength is still there. If you write things like that, we (mods, co-admins, and Mugetsu) can be convinced that you won't overpower yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:25 am

Oh thankyou sorry kinda new at making bleach characters... err im on mobile could you possiblly edit that in for me, the amateratsu part? Ill finish the rest up when i get the chance to get on. Sorry again...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 am

I have a few things to say. . . first of all, you shouldn't be ripping off Naruto for a Bleach RP. You can't go and say you're rhe strongest fighter and you definitely can't say you're stronger than the head captain. If you make assumptions of power while RPing, you're sure to piss people off. You can't state that your character is the best at anything, just say they are skilled with it (basically don't single out the flames as the hottest) Controlling more than 3 elements is a big no-no, he's a soul reaper, not the avatar. ^^ And like nyc and Kizo said, most of those abilities are much too overpowered for shikai, especially Susanoo. Tsukiyomi can't be auto either, you need to give the opponent a chance to escape. Sorry about this, but having OP OCs would totally ruin the RP for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Ahh alright i understand... shall start from scratch and get back to ya....
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:40 pm

You don't neccessarily need to start from scratch. . . just fix the things we talked about and it's fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 pm

to late lol id prefer something different anyway, but ill make sure its less OP'd this time around ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 pm

All right then. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:10 am

Well arlight im not sure what counts as an ability or technique so i just put stuff up he could do anyway but as one of the main four. Tell me if its good ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:18 am

Very creative, but if you use powers from things you dream about, you could basically use any power. You're supposed to have your own power, not someone else's. . . and armor cannot be impenetrable, it makes you indestructible, which is not acceptable. It can be strong, but not impenetrable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 am

well not techniqually, he'd have to have a dream about it and how often can someone dream about exactly what they want ^^ i mean the best you can do is influence it, and that only works half the time. The only way he can create the power is if he can manifest it with his reiatsu, so he cant say.... hm... doh! nya i really liked that power, i spent all night thinking it up... or coming to it v.v and yes'ma'am the armor is really strong at first then weakens the less spirit energy he has.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 am

Well I'll approve you for now, just make sure you don't misuse that power. And don't forget to make your squad barracks and captain's office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 am

*glomps her and misuses his power of hugging inside the personal space bubble* thank yew ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:38 am

oh can i try out for some awesome vizardness :]
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 am

*is glomped for the 50th tome today* o-o No problem. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 am

*glomps her and makes 52 by super glomping her* so can i try out to be vizard i hear those are awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:48 am

I've told you countless times that you have only been approved for captain. You can't try out again, please don't ask again.

o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 am

oh okayyyy sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sev Knight (Shinigami)   Sev Knight (Shinigami) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sev Knight (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1