Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downtown Karakura

Go down 
+22
Mugetsu
Ravilin
Hayastantsi
Hizuna Tokoyomi
The Dread Lord
lArchangel
Takeshi Kage
Yui Kisho
Titus Arkhan
Akuma
Ragnarok97071
Kizomaru Hotaru
Sakaki
Eon
Saphira Phoenix
Dalaga_Helios
Ulqui-chan
Eliminate Reality
nycboyLC
Shy_Akira
D-GrayMan
Allister
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4740

Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

After the meeting, his brief meltdown, and the lecture from one of his Fraccion's, Allister thought it might be in his best interest to go to Karakura town and have a little feast on some unwanted souls. He really didn't like eating the helpless spirits of retarded people but when he was in one of his "moods" he would do just about anything.
Entering the top of a tall building in Karakura he would look down upon the town. His face plainer than that of paper. His eyes sneered at the people resting below the bottom on the ground. He looked around as the sky was like the blue honey of the Mediterranean. He had a vision once, that the sky was raining with ashes and the dusty clouds fell upon the town like a scene from the holocaust. His eyes began to set at bay as he cherished the time he could take in the grotesque beauty of Karakura.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6350

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Hitomi began to walk after her captain, halting when she spotted so many other captains from the soul society. Not to mention she felt the rise of a strong energy and shuddered, unable to hide it this time. When a new man appeared before the rest of the captains she was more than ready to fall back, though her legs refused to move and let her leave Takeshi behind despite her knowing he was strong. Her heart skipped a beat when her captain stepped forward and adressed the man who gave off the exact definition of threatening. a hint of worry showed in her eyes and she all the more couldn't move from her place now.

when Takeshi looked to her, Hitomi hid her worry or what fear nearly caused her body to tremble. Her hand was still gripping the handle of her zanpakuto, her knuckles white from the strength she put into that death grip. It loosened though when she saw her captain's smile, a surprised expression coming to her young face. When she heard his order though she frowned deeply, showing her disapproval to the idea. Even still she knew he was right but that couldn't stop the worry that made her chest ache. "You better not lose. I don't want to get stuck with all the paperwork you'll leave behind" she warned but her voice held no threat. With that she took steps back into the alley she had emerged from.

Looking to the sky, The lieutenant spotted other arrancars she had seen before, ones that weren't Espada. She doubted they would stay around and be forced to fight captains. Her eyes narrowed, deciding she would stay to the plan and keep fraccion busy much like Takeshi had ordered her to do before they departed for the human world. turning on her heals, Hitomi Sprinted back through the alley, pushing off into a shunpo when she reached a brick wall that closed it in. She landed on the top of a nearby building but didn't stop, leaping to the next roof than the one after that. She came to a halt when she was near the limits of the area where so much energy was focused, waiting for a lower arrancar to flee or fall back under orders. She drew her blade halfway from its sheath, having it ready to draw at the first sight of any of her targets. As she looked out over the downtown area she noticed what would probably be flames lighting up the exteriors of buildings in the distan where she had just come from.

((I know I'm supposed to gtfo but I'm waiting on nyc's fraccion o.o))
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4545

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Whoever this person is I already enjoy being in their presence… Takeshi thought at the ego-manic that stood before him. At the sight of the man’s Zanpakuto, he knew that things in the manner of minutes would escalate into something far worse than what both Hitomi and himself believed. From the other side he heard orders being yelled out by another of the captains that he had never met. Actually…he had never had the chance to meet any of these captains before and besides that, what orders? He had never received any orders from anyone. He was here because his second in command found suspicious activity in this area before any of the other captains had even arrived. Took them long enough to get the memo…

The man once again began to spit out proclamations of starting with these two and, as pompous as it seemed that he would assumingly kill the two of them. That was no problem with Takeshi as this fight would engulf him, the other captain, and the man known as Dalaga…whoever that was. It was safe to assume that the man who, suddenly started shooting flames hotter than Hell itself, was this Dalaga. But, for some reason, Takeshi did not feel any sense of fear from the burning flames. Though it was safe to assume that there was a need for him to back off quickly.

So that he did. It was sudden, as fast as a lightning strike that Takeshi retreated far enough to avoid whatever black flames were approaching him. In one hand was his Zanpakuto that shook as if it was full of anticipation. The flames indeed were powerful and one impressive display of power…but that was for Takeshi to decide. His judgment was that this man, no matter how strong, was still as weak as any other power-hungry individual. It was always an ego that got in the way of victory. Being over-confident in your powers could be the end of you and all of your loved ones, in the end.

”Mr. Dalaga! I must say, your strength is great but your mind seems weak. Besides that, it would still take you another one thousand years to catch me and my Zanpakuto.” The small taunt was meant to anger whoever this person and hopefully catch his attention. If the captains needed anything it was time, definitely time, both to assemble the other captains and wait for the Captain Commander to arrive. So, perhaps as the fastest of them all, Takeshi would have the perfect job for doing so.

”You know, I have no idea who you are. I have never heard of you before, nor am I even that frightened. You are nothing more than another child believing to be the best around…until another comes and trumps you.”

Again the taunt came out almost like a hiss. It was not necessarily because Takeshi hated him but more that he needed to do whatever he could to catch his attention. If it even worked…

From his hand he could feel his Zanpakuto almost licking it’s lips, if it had any. ”Takeshi-san…he will be a good opponent for us to make our mark on these captains. Let’s show them all who has the real power around here.”

((So...I have no idea what the posting order is at the moment so I am going to go ahead and assume that I always go after Dalaga. :l))
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/
Yui Kisho
Plus
Yui Kisho

Awesomeness Points : 4428

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Ha… Eon… What else did I expect from him?”

Rolling her eyes, Yui dusted off the dust off her skirt with one hand. The other hand was now clutching her Zanpakuto which she had taken off her back as soon as Eon had Shunpo-ed out of her sight. This was when she’d also stood up instinctively. Looking around, she spotted Eon standing and whispering something to the captain of 2nd Division. In front of the dude vibrating massive aura off of him, who must’ve been the infamous Dalaga Helios. Stupid, stupid Eon. Making her actually stand up. But something seemed kind of off. Whispering to herself, she released her Shikai.

”Tenshi no Uta, Kalli.”

Her Shikai in place, she looked back at the situation spreading out in front of her. When she noticed Dalaga move forward, she realized there wasn’t any time to waste. Looking at Max, she said urgently.

”Max. Warn the others. This aint gonna be pretty. And… Be careful. You owe me for that lollipop and I’m gonna collect it once this is all over. So you better be in one piece.”

Turning around she used Shunpo while using one of her Shikai techs which would take her to the spot she wanted in lightning speed. Literally.

”Consectetur Aliquam”

Appearing right in front of Eon and the 2nd Division Captain, Yui shouted out.

”Block your ears. NOW.”

”Quassatione Beneficium Emissis”

With her words, she willed music from her headphones to play abnormally loud, giving herself the sound waves to work with. Her stance side on, her feet shoulder-width apart, her fingers started playing wildly, seeming almost frantically, however steady. Her music willed the sound waves to go against the fire, pushing it back slightly and to vibrate in different directions, flowing around them, for when the fire struck them, they would not harm them but move along them. Because she wasn’t shielding only herself, the fire would be close enough for them to be able to feel the heat but not enough to get burned in any way, thanks to the sound waves pushing the fire away.

When it struck, Yui had to play even faster on her Shikai to be able to keep the sound waves in place because of the force that came with Dalaga’s attack. However, she managed, and willing her music to go even louder, kept them all out of the fire’s reach, mostly with her will power than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Titus Arkhan
Academy Student
Titus Arkhan

Awesomeness Points : 4592

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 pm

He sucked on the Cola Lollipop, the second the intruder appeared he was not that surprised about who he was, what he was surprised about was the Squad Two Captain shunpoing to fight him.

Was the Squad Two Captain really that stupid? Could he not feel the Reiatsu? This intruder as she called him was no mere intruder, this was Dalaga Helios and he was in fact death walking. Eon as always took control attempting to save the Second Squad Captain from an untimely end. He heard Eon's instructions. He sighed.

Then a wave of reiatsu hit him, he knew exactly what had just occurred and he was pretty sure Yui knew as well, Dalaga Helios had just released his Zankaputo and if everyone in a radius didn't clear the area soon most likely they'd be all drowned in a sea of fire.

But Yui moved and gave him a warning before she did enough time for Maxwell to catch the insanely idiotic Second Squad Captain taunt Dalaga Helios. As Maxwell moved across the sky towards the Second Squad Captai, his thought processes ran wild. Logically, stupidity at this level would mean he was unfit for duty or perhaps he had been driven mad by the affects of one of the Arrancar's Zankaputo? Either way.

Maxwell pushed his glasses up his nose "What do you think you're doing Captain-Chan, you're fast but obviously stupid. I will tell you now, if you wish to fight Dalaga Helios then you will have to fight your way through me first, I'd rather not see a Captain die in the space of a few seconds, least of all you Captain-Chan"

He brought up his index finger and pointed at the Second Squad Shinigami "Now we have two choices, you either stop being an idiot and taunting Dalaga and instead fight with Eon, me and Yui until such time Eon uses his Bankai and then I would advise getting as faraway as possible OR you can place my index finger on your sternum and go on your merry way with whatever you wanted to do. I'm not fussed"

He coughed "Oh and Captain-Chan if you choose to help us, get me as close to Dalaga as possible, I want to die" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Awesomeness Points : 5534

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Eon didn't move as Dalaga disappeared and reappeared to the left of him and the Second Division Captain. Just as he predicted, his friends wouldn't leave him behind. Yui appeared just as the Second Division Captain disappeared. Yui began to strum on her shikai and Eon held his fingers up to his ears, knowing her Shikai from their years of training. He couldn't hear much of anything, but he could see quite well. So, Dalaga used flames, just like the Captain Commander. Eon knew if he went Bankai, he could take the man on full force, but he hoped he didn't have to just yet. He instead drew his Zanpakuto and spoke.

"Shred... Kosumosu Senshi..."

Eon let go of his Zanpakuto just as it and his sheath dissolved into hundreds upon hundreds of tiny spiked blades that then were attached to Eon's skin through tiny threads of spiritual energy. They then overlapped and fit together like a puzzle across Eon's body. Forming a crown, arm and leg armor, as well as covering his back.

Eon's Shikai Appearance:

Eon raised his left hand as the flames hid him from view. He then jumped up while Yui's technique protected him and punched forward. Suddenly the blades on his left hand shot forward straight at the source of all the flames. They grouped together into a mass of over two hundred tiny spikes. If they hit Dalaga they would continue to trail him out for up to thirty feet, giving plenty of space between them. Since the fire was elemental, the blades would shoot straight through and catch Dalaga by surprise.

Eon's Shikai Technique:
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5198

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 am

Dalaga payed no attention to the second squad captain and was far more interested in the one who chose to stay close to him, the sound waves were not so intense, his spirit pressure keeping them down from being to a point of being damaging, the sound of his own flames taking away any extra bite as well. He kept his eyes on the captain even through the flames, feeling his energy move, licking his lips while the captain released his shikai, his blade coming down towards his side while he launched the needles, the amusement growing in the futility of his actions. His blade came up and across, riatsu weaved around the blade as he knocked it against a few of the needles, the force of his energy sending the rest of them flying to the side before he flash stepped directly in front of the captain known as Eon, his free right hand up near his chest, the fire in the air around them and his almost fully pitch black eyes looking directly into Eon's.

"How fast are you captain? Fuego de la luna."

He said evenly, moving his face even closer to the captain, his hand was now covered by the black flame, it had even taken some from the air around them still, he tried to launch it from point blank, and with it concentrated in a single direction like this even the other captains sound waves would be unable to make it simply float over his skin. Dalaga brought Benka behind him further, preferring the sword to be in a ready position, his feet getting a hold on the air to be ready for his next movement, his senses open and waiting for the spark of attack from one of the other nearby captains.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 am

How annoying… Takeshi stared down at Maxwell before seeing the fluttering white cape that was attached around his shoulders. Another captain from the Soul Society that held him back, acting cool and collected, even though Takeshi was not held back by any orders. He had yet received any such orders to help out and therefore was not chained back with restraints. Though at the sight of Eon avoided the flames and starting the attack on Dalaga by his own, his eyes shifted back toward Maxwell with no emotions.

”For arrogant fools who stand in my way, especially in a dire time of need of teamwork and instead decide on fighting amongst themselves, will not receive my help.” Swiftly moving his hand to wipe off the ‘imaginary’ blood on his sword he sheathed it again as he stood there, now arms crossed with an emotionless look on his face. ”May you all have a painless death…”

Then Takeshi just stood where he was watching Maxwell with a stern gaze. The way he acted, the way he portrayed himself, represented a certain feeling of not caring. If these men were going to act stupid and try to take on Dalaga themselves without any plan of action, they were more foolish than he. So let them die, for all Takeshi cared.

Though being ignored by Dalaga caused more of an emotional stir inside his gut then the new pompous asshole that attempted to stop Takeshi. There was no reason why he should have attacked Eon instead of Takeshi, unless his interior self was more torn up than he had thoughts. For years of training himself to read people it seemed this person had perfected himself in being a…psycho.
Back to top Go down
Titus Arkhan
Academy Student
Titus Arkhan

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 am

He pushed his glasses up his nose and tilted his head sideways at the Second Division Captain. "Who said I'm even fighting on the side of the Shinigami?" he chuckled softly and shunpoed across the sky, standing alone he looked downward at his glove. 80% decrypted. A small amount of time now.

If this file was what he truly thought it was then nothing, not even the legendary Hogyoku would stop him, these fools all continuing in their own goals. Did they not realise that the balance of the universe was at stake? Did they not realise how foolish they were?

He smiled his small cold smile. He looked down at Eon and Yui fighting the man known as Dalaga Helios, he smiled. They would hold him off till the Captain Commander came, but the Captain Commander was an old man and he was Maxwell Xavier. He smiled his friends knew nothing about what he was planning, nothing at all, this was simply just the first step.

The Mask. The Mask that would change everything. The Mask which would make him stop these foolish plans. He would make everyone equal and he'd be damned if this pitiful war between the Captain Commander and Dalaga Helios got in his way. He drew his Zankaputo and ran his fingers along the flat of the blade.

"Beauty turns to Ash, Wildly Blooming Flower" his reiatsu swelled, it would attract the attention of an Espada, his sword dissolved the metal particles dissapearing into the soil as a metallic dark green vines exploded outward rising up to him and hanging their waiting for his command.

Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Eon smirked as he had tested the man's abilities with just the simple attack. He knew the man was strong, but not by much to Eon. He was fast and he had an overall well rounded style. This man was truly a match for the ages, Eon was going to have so much fun with him. He had finally found an opponent that he could test his Bankai on, someone that his Shikai would not be very useful against. He didn't have time to keep testing this man with Shikai, if he did he would surely lose.

He watched the man appear in front of him with his greater speed. Eon looked the man in the eyes and smiled as flames burst forward from Fuego de Luna and Eon was enveloped by it. He felt no pain as he fell from the sky, hurtling toward the ground as a ball of fire. At first he wondered why the flames had no pain on him, then he realized it must have been someone's ability that caused the flames to not hurt. He laughed a bit as he fell, his clothes and skin starting to burn.

Then... A low sound echoed throughout the area as a surge of power seemed to envelop and crush the buildings as Eon flew by them. "Ban..." That single word seemed to hang in the air, time seemed to slow down. Then Eon hit the road of Downtown Karakura and a massive surge of energy rushed throughout the ground, creating a crater where he landed for fifty feet in each direction. Buildings started to collapse and then the final word followed the first, echoing out in a louder fashion. "KAI!"

The world seemed to change for just a moment. The surrounding area for the next two hundred feet in all directions seemed to change from Downtown Karakura to an image of outer space, to an image of the cosmos. Eon's body lay still for a moment, then when the world turned back to normal, the flame stood and started to disappear all around Eon. As the last wisps of fire disappeared, it was seen spilling into a large blade that Eon held now held. With the last of the flames now gone, Eon's sword lit up with orange flames that seemed to come from an inner source. His armor spikes turned from their normal blue/black and turned into orange and red. His eyes seemed to glow with power, becoming pure white.

He looked up at Yui and Maxwell, having warned them earlier of his Bankai. He hoped they would already be going into action to clear the area within two hundred to three hundred feet. He knew they would want to help him, but if they stayed, if anyone stayed, they would get caught within Eon's Bankai. "Kosumosu... Yooso..." he muttered, yet it also seemed to echo throughout the two hundred feet around him.

His eyes turned to Dalaga and he then raised his blade above his head. He aimed and then swung down in an arc, sending a wave of fire flying toward the man that had chose to fight. It surged forward at an incredible speed, reaching the man just before Eon's blade was finished coming down. "Fire Strike..." It seemed that every word he spoke echoed out within his range.

Eon's Bankai Appearance:

Fire Strike:
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4740

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 pm

What chaos had been bestowed upon the town of karakura. A battle between spirits corrupted and pure. Was it today where everything truly would be decided. The fate between all things good and bad. The life of one for the life of many or the life of many for the life of one. What was going to happen today. That word "Today"...too redundant on its own. What was it that made it so special. So invigorating. So grotesque like that of a rose. Are we fighting cause we want to or Cause we have to? Are we fighting because of orders or because of our own freewill. Are we fighting for Justice, or are we fighting for an Apocalypse which is yet to come. Can we stop Will this madness ever end or are we stuck in a world where the clock stopped when it struck twelve?

As one Arrancar came, a shinigami followed. One by one, two by two. Pretty soon it was a whole mess of shinigami and arrancar, throwing hate at each other through words, fists, blades and everything else. Do we despise each other that much that we are willing to hurt innocents in order to prove a point, or to prove to them where we stand. To be honest, Allister didn't want to get involved in the petty fight. He just wanted to watch. He wasn't that much of a fighter, and tried to settle his differences through words, if the person wasn't as crazy as his fraccion Wenceslas. It was just, the world, through the lens allister looks through, was nothing more than a confused fly trapped inside a house with the window clearly open. It takes it so many times for it to actually get it right.

"This is where we are putting all of our energy into..." He said putting his head down in a bit of shame as he walked closer to the fight, no intimidation from the battle scared him in the slightest, he has been around way to long to be scared so easily. "This is disappointing, but for what its worth, anything else would be even more disappointing." He stared at his fraccion, traumatized on a light post. He looked at the captains, all seemed to be what he had expected from a shinigami. He looked at his leader for a moment, not even a moment more of like a second before he quickly looked away to see what else was surrounding him.

He place his hand on his zanpakuto before staring through the battle. He wanted to know which Captain would want to take him on, or what shinigami his Leader would assign him to, he wasn't all to interested in battling...he might just talk the opponent to death and win that way, but nothing was ever that easy, if it was, politics would have killed us a long long time ago.

Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7051

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Wenceslas de la Cima

Wenceslas stood silent looking downward at the whole conundrum. Time seemed to stand still as all the words flew bye. Dalaga spoke. Alice spoke. The words did not have space in his mind. It almost seemed as if, for all this time, Wenceslas auditory nerve had sustained damage of some sort. He stood looking at the area before Dalaga for such a long time. That, or time had come to a stand still for Wenceslas. His eyes remained so fixed on the ground to where, even if they only emitted a light amount of radiation, they would burrow through the ground. Something had to have perturbed this gallant, apparently young arrancar. His hair almost remained at a standstill, along with his body kept its arms cross. His body language clearly would not relay any signals to the onlooker for his state of mind. Even someone who knew him well would question such a silent answer from the arrogant fraccion to the harsh statements his previous opponent made. Was silence his response?

No thoughts, no speech; Wenceslas jumped down from the pole he stood onto the ground. He fell slowly and easily, though by now his face started reflecting why he acted so strange. It did not glow with rage, or seem full of sadness. Wenceslas' face was just blank. His red eyes looked off into a distance, utterly dazed. There should exist no doubt in anyone's mind that Alice's words held very true. "Always remember that the mark that I left you on your face, the mark only you can see and feel." The only thing Alice did not know was how twist Wenceslas mental state had become because of the hogyoku. Standing in its very presence, its effects just continued to mount until Wenceslas' pride was somehow able to convince him that this invisible mark made him even greater than he already was because now, once he claimed Alice's life, he would have proof of what happens to people who dare touch him. After some captains entered, Wenceslas finally choose he would strive to end Alice's life.

Wenceslas looked up to view those around. His arms remained crossed; his mouth remained closed but his wine red eyes moved from target to target. He overheard a certain shinigami tell another one to leave. His pequisa pointed toward an alley, then a building. Wenceslas eyes, then face decided to follow Hitomi. As she moved looking about, Wenceslas mouth allowed a smile: a broken, definitely forced from a desire to have joy again, rather than the real joy which smiles emerge from. He saw the shinigami which ran about the buildings stop at the edge of the area, as if expecting someone to follow her. Reasoning that what would make him feel best right now could easily come from the female soul, Wenceslas spoke at a normal tone, knowing for such an alert shinigami, any statement was audible. "Child. I will play with you, but not here." He leaned his head over his left shoulder, looking at the captains. His eyes closed some to reflect his disdain for them. "There are far too many putrid souls here."

Wenceslas smile contorted into his much more sincerely haughty smile. His head moved back to gaze at the shinigami at the edge of the area. He walked toward her with his eyes closed and his arms crossed, taking graceful steps despite the rocky area that made him and his clothing - but not his hair - bounce about. He removed his right arm as his espada passed by and waved it as he spoke in a matter-of-fact way, "I'm leaving Allister. Kill someone please. Show all the fakers why your mere reiatsu killed all the humans in this area." With the last word, Wenceslas assumed the girl could notice where he went and keep up, so he faded out with a piercing sound, sonidoeing off toward the docks of Karakura town.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6350

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Hitomi heard a voice, one she assumed was directed her way. She turned her gaze to the arrancar that had spoken directly to her, noticing he wasn't attacking right away. Because of this she fully resheathed her zanpakuto though one hand did remain on it, loosely at that. A small smile could almost be seen turning up her lips no matter how much she tried to fight it back. Her childish way of excitiment was far too overwhelming to surpress despite the seriousness of the situation. She was almost ready to argue she was no child but wasn't sure she could stop a kiddish giggle that would completely act against anything she said and Hitomi just wasn't ready to look like an idiot, especially in front of some arrancar. That would be something she could never live down.

Taking her hand off her blade completely as Wencelas announced they would fight elsewhere, Hitomi was silently relieved. She mentally slouched forward with a sigh of relief, glad to not have to fight here where there were so many stronger than herself. On the outside though she kept serious, standing up straight and turning as if she was about to go. 'I'll show you how much of a child I am' a small smirk twisted her smile as she had the thought to herself. A mischievi=ous gleamm flashed in her eyes as she glanced to the arrancar once more, waiting for him to lead the way.

Her eyes traveled further behind, back to where her captain likely was. She repeatedly told herself not to worry but it was only natural and her stomach churned for a moment. She clenched her fists together, forcing herself to look ahead once again, a new determination on her youthful features. Hitomi decided she'd take care of this arrancar and then stroll back once things got quiet. After that she would go back to the Soul Society, Takeshi right beside her once her finished off the creeps here. It seemed like a good plan but she wondered how much was wishful thinking. It wasn't like such a feat could be easy afterall.

She watched as Wenceslas took off, shaking her head to clear her mind. 'Right then' She took a deep breath, letting it out in a quick exhale. She took a single step forward followed by a puch of her foot that launched her into a shunpo, following after her target. The blonde didn't glance back over her shoulder as she flashed through the air though she did have one thought. A thought that she would plead to any god that would listen and grant her request. 'Let him be okay' She didn't let herself worry over Takeshi any longer, knowing she probably sounded doubtful. 'And let him kick some Espada Ass' with that she finally let a giggle slip before she noticed where she was heading and how soon she would be there.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14746

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: (( Post is probably going to be kind of rushed since I'm running low on battery power T^T ))   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Captain of the Ninth Division, Shuuhei Hisagi

Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Captain_Hisagi_Shuuhei_by_Baldwin2023

Things were a mess, the buildings were all but completely destroyed and who knows how many human lives had been caught in the collapse of the structures which once proudly stood tall and strong, this was the reason the young captain hadn't made a move to attack anyone; He knew the great risks involved in such actions so he stayed out of the battle as far as charging the enemy was concerned, that and there were orders not to engage Dalaga in battle. When the others started doing as they had been told not to it made Shuuhei sigh and shake his head, their actions set off a tidal wave of reactions which added to the already massive damage of the Down Town area. He felt some attacks coming his way but Shuuhei had prepared himself to move as soon as he felt the clashing reiatsu, so with a simple burst of amazing speed he shunpoed out of the way of any damage and safely landed about thirty feet from his previous location; He blinked however when the world around him seemed to change, his eyes were now looking around what appeared to be Outer Space. The sight made him confused especially since not only a minute later did the surroundings change back to the Down Town area, he had felt the Bankai release but he didn't think to connect the two as any zanpakuto he had heard of had never done such a thing before so he jotted it down in his mental list of questions to ask when this was all over.

"Damn...They weren't supposed to attack him...." Shuuhei cursed to himself, he stayed his distance for now so that he wouldn't be caught up in all the chaos that was going on; He was about sixty feet away from the battle and thirty feet above, he could see everyone fighting but he was safe enough that he hopefully wouldn't get caught up in the damage which he knew was about to come. He sensed the return of the two Espada they had fought before and he wondered just how recovered they were and how they had managed to recover even enough for battle within such a short amount of time, right now though he didn't have time to worry since he was so focused on the current fighting; They were far enough away that he didn't feel he needed to stress his already overtaxed mind with their presence, he was way more concerned with what was going on currently and was fixated on learning as much about Dalaga as he could without engaging in battle with him.

He hoped, no, prayed that things wouldn't end with the loss of any more lives; He didn't even know who he was sending the prayer too since Shinigami didn't typically have a deity which they worshiped like the humans had their interpretation of God, though the thought that such a thing was possible to exist for beings such as the Shinigami would most likely be laughable to anyone who heard yet still the very action of praying offered some relief to the young captain and his chaotic mind. When he had regained a sense of peace from his tormented thoughts he stood with his piercing slate gray eyes narrowed at the battling men and women below, his usual stoic battle expression showed on his features and his hand gripped the hilt of his zanpakuto tightly as he waited for the arrival of other allies.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4772

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Mou sat back watching the fight with a large smile on his face" Ahahah they maybe green but their interesting to say the least, and it would seem more of the experienced captains have shown up about time." Mou stretched his arms over his head limbering up" Ahhh well guess im free for now until the head captain arrives then again if his fire blows out theirs always mine hahahah." Mou paused for a moment and tilted his head to the left " Ehhh then again im not much of a fair guy to let them have all the fun am i?" Mou then tilted his head to the right" Or i could sit back and watch but will that really satisfy my blade maybe maybe not." Mou started to think about what the best course of action would be" Hmmm strange that Dalaga guy made he first move the complete opposite of our leader rigt now, hmmm i wounder what got him to attack first could it be some unknown event possibly, maybe not , or perhaps something more interesting is going on under the surface what fun." Mou stopped talking to him self and centered his head again talking normally again" welll what ever the case it seems that i might not have to lift a finger right now." Mou turned around and faced the direction of the captain that had moved out of the general direction of the fight, He then started walking in that direction " Well i prefer to go to a safe distance as well but i haven't been able to talk much well to other people anyway ahhaha."

Mou walked to the edge of the building then simply jumped off lightly landing on the ground. Mou started to walk around while systematically memorizing each spiritual pressure with his hakuro eye, he even started to catalog their ability's for future use if needed" So much fun isnt it." Mou vanished using flash step and reappeared on the building next to captain Shuuhei " Well i have to say im surprised you were on a the last ones to show up captain i always though of you as a that guy that always liked showing up early, if you did though you might of been the one fighting hat guy hahah." Mou turned his head facing in the direction of Shuuhei, Mou kept a strange smirk on his face while talking " Oh by the way what do you bet those green buds beat dalaga seeing their abilities they might do it if they all attack at once but that seems far to easy if you ask me their surely must have been a reason that our old man ordered us not to fight maybe its the fact we might waste so much energy on Dalaga, then we wont stand a chance once the espada come aha its actually very funny if you think about it isnt it."Mou stopped talking and turned around faceing the direction of all the fighting "To be honest i kinda want to fight but i still follow my orders to a T " Mou sat down and folded his legs pulling his zampakuto out from his sash and placing it on his lap" So i wonder what might happen if the old man doesnt show up eheheh i exept a massacre if it goes on like this.
(ooc:wont be on for awhile)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Shuuhei turned to face the man who had spoken, that same stoic expression remained; It was a look that told everyone he meant business, he wasn't going to hold back no matter what extremes he was pushed to. There was too much at stake for him to hold back and despite the hatred he harbored for his zanpakuto he would use it if he must, the very idea of using his Shikai or more was what worried him the most about this battle; Made him fear the fight more than he would have normally, he knew the power Kazeshini held was great if one did not control it and with him still as new to his Bankai as a newborn to the world he feared he would loose control. Not of his weapon, it was similar enough to his Shikai that he could handle it with ease, but it was his personality he was afraid of; He noticed whenever he entered his Bankai in his training sessions with Renji his personality and over all character seemed to change, as though whenever he took on the power he had become the personification of fear and he hated the idea of dipping into such a power, though if he were forced he would have no other choice.

His eyes locked on the form of the other male at his side, shaking himself out of his thoughts once more before he decided to reply to the other captain."I've been here since the Captain Commander issued all Shinigami to move out to handle the Espada before this, so technically I was the first here in the living world...As for why I came here so late, I was helping the Substitute since he had been ganged up on." He explained calmly, though he didn't really like his punctuality questioned he wasn't about to get snippy with someone over it.

"They should have obeyed their orders and not attacked, I don't know what made them charge like they have. It's a waste of energy to fight Dalaga right now, we need to be resourceful for when the Espada arrive." Shuuhei continued, now his voice sounded as though he were scolding the men and woman who had gone against their orders. To him it was as though they were new to the battle field in general, their actions were what made him think this. He knew that some were fairly new to their positions but they acted as though they were fresh out of the academy, he turned attention back to the battle unfolding before him as he waited for the reply of his fellow captain; He really hoped that the rash actions from the other captains wouldn't get them killed off, they couldn't afford to loose captains at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
Titus Arkhan
Academy Student
Titus Arkhan

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:57 pm

So this was Eon's Bankai? Honestly he was impressed, an image of the Cosmos? He had to admit the ability had show and pizazz. Maxwell yawned and his release Zankaputo sunk into the ground, he shunpoed as far away as he could, something Eon had warned him of back in the day.

His eyes went across the battlefield to a lone Espada, watching the battle with his hand on his Zankaputo. Maxwell smiled, he pondered if this Espada wanted to help Dalaga Helios. He turned and looked at the rest of the Captains, most of them were idiots and the rest were just obeying what they had been told, but they had all failed the most important order.

If engaging Dalaga Helios Leave he shrugged his shoulders, the Captain Commander ad forced him out of his laboratory to fight Espada and save the greater good? He had read the memos, he knew exactly what the Captain Commanders plan was and he wasn't impressed, the old man was going senile.

He walked across the air the reishi gathering under his feet to form a platform. With the familiar noise of a Shunpo he was probably a couple of metres behind the Espada, his strength preceded him and Maxwell was impressed. He smiled softly and spoke "Espada-Chan, standing all alone are we? Allow me to keep you company at this time then" he walked up beside the Espada and stood there looking down at the battle raging below him, he had to admit Eon had an impressive repertoire.

He stood there in silence for a few seconds allowing the Espada to spring to conclusions, then looked at the Espada "I am the Twelfth Squad Captain, Maxwell Xavier, tell me Espada-Chan who do you think will win this trivial confrontation? Personally, I hope it ends in a draw" then he went back to his silence, his glasses glinting in the light of the flames fading before him.

When the Captain Commander arrived, events would begin to escalate and then he would need to move, he checked his glove 85% and he would know the full extent of Hollowfication and then he could begin his ascension, his ascension into the justice of this world. He shook his head, they all thought they were doing the right thing and through this they became corrupt, every Captain in the Gotei 13 was corrupt and the Captain Commander was senile, the Arrancar, they fought for the decent goal, they wanted to kill the Soul King, they always had, it was something they had always aimed for and it was something he respected.

Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5778

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

Akuma shunpoed over to where Hisagi was standing, watching the fight. "They're destroying the town," she commented, sighing. Akuma pulled the hood of her haori over her head, so here eyes were in the shadow cast by the cloth. Looking down at the destruction, she shook her head. "They're going to get themselves killed," she thought to herself. "If Dagala doesn't do it, then Captain Commander will for them disobeying orders." Akuma's hand went to the hilt of her zanpaktou and rested there, waiting for an attack to draw it.

"Why are they so reckless?" Akuma asked, glancing at the other captains next to her. She crouched down and watched the battle unfold below her. She kept her expression and voice calm, but inside her head she was a mess, trying to analyze the fighting style of Dagala, control her own emotions, and worrying about the fate of the senseless captains engaged in battle. Sighing again, Akuma decided to draw her zanpaktou. She felt better with the solid, lethal weapon in her grip, and her tensed up muscles relaxed slightly, but not enough that she wouldn't be able to move at a moment’s notice. "Shouldn't Captain Commander be here by now?" she wondered, biting her lip. She was beginning to wonder if something had happened to him.

Not being able to stand still any longer, Akuma stood and started pacing back and forth, going about 20 feet one way, then pivoting around and walking the other way. The brought her thumb to her mouth, and was biting down on her nail. Akuma always did that when she was thinking. "If he doesn't come, do we engage the Espada, or retreat?" she kept thinking, asking herself over and over again in her head.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am

Shuuhei took a breath to ease his own worried mind, his eyes went from the battle below to the pacing woman who had come to join him and the other captain on the rooftop. "Why are they so reckless?", the question left Akuma's lips at almost the exact same time the thought crossed his mind; It was a good question, though he didn't have an exact answer to it but he was sure that he would hear one during the inevitable Captain's Meeting when it occurred once things here had been settled."Maybe because they're new...They're probably trying to make an impression by trying to take Dalaga on all on their own...They should know that the impression they're giving is one of an impatient warrior who refuses to obey orders." He answered with a sigh, that was all the answer he could give to her for now; Least until they explained themselves at a later date.

His eyes watched her as she paced across the building top, he knew she was a newer captain herself and could tell how nervous she was by her body language."It's possible something's holding him up...But seeing as most of the enemies are gathered here I doubt it's an Espada or something of the sort." Shuuhei replied to her second question, he did find it odd that the Captain Commander hadn't arrived yet but he knew that he would have his reasons for a late arrival. He crossed his arms over his chest seeing as they were safe from danger for the moment but despite what looked like a relaxed appearance his guard had not fallen, he just decided to stop clinging to the hilt of his zanpakuto for the moment as his hand had become slightly cramped from the length of his action.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:58 am

”What a pitiful display of power…whoever it is that unleashed their Bankai, and this Dalaga, seem to both be just as childish.” Takeshi scoffed before turning at the approach of others along with an Espada, an Arrancar and another captain that he had never seen before. That’s right…another captain. Just how many did they expect to bring here just to take on Dalaga? Was it true that he was this powerful? How…ridiculous that they would lower the defenses of the Soul Society just to take on one man and whoever he decided to bring to this party of his. Looking over again he noticed that the one new captain was grabbing the attention of another which rose the curiosity of just who this person was. Actually, most of these people peeked his interest, and that was new for him. It was mostly Takeshi looking outside his nice little office’s window watching the others walking by and enjoying the outside.

Biting his lip in frustration of not having a single person to fight, or talk too for that matter, Takeshi continued to wait on the sidelines until the other captains would truly need his help. Then, and only then, would he provide the power that they seeked. If they even seeked it at all. At this rate it was obvious that most of the newer captains thought they could do it themselves, believing they were the strongest of the bunch and even though Takeshi had the same mentality at times but now was a time to be serious…they needed to work together. One captain already rubbed him the wrong way and that was creating a friction between him and the others.

”How many times have I tried to warn you, Takeshi-san? They would never care about you… I bet if you were being chased down by Dalaga, they would not even lend you a hand. Leave them to die, this Dalaga seems like he is about to wipe them all out. If not that, even more of those Espada are appearing, meaning soon you all will be overrun…”

The darkened whispered that seeped from the Zanpakuto secured on his belt caused terrible shivers to wreck up and down Takeshi’s spine. Was Yami no Akuma right? Would they let Takeshi die even if he tried his best to help them all? Doubt was spreading through his mind slowly as his eyes darted from person to person suspiciously. This was why he would never make friends with any of them, even though he was so young and this time of age friends was what he needed most. At least his Second in Command would always stay by his side. With a deep sigh, Takeshi went back to remembering the small time that he and his Lieutenant spent in the office, laughing at the slight jokes and doing the paperwork that another squad had sent over.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 am

Mou still just st their watching intrested in everything that was happening, but looked away to see that another captain had showed up " Oh a smarter green bud intresting." Mou smiled " Well a pleassure miss captain welcome to the fight." He said in a moderatly well spoken tone. " Oh by the way Shuuhei since the captain commanders not here and it seems the enemy forces are starting to organize i belive it would be a good idea to have a stand in until the old man gets here and seeng that your some what of a vetran dealing with arrncars i think it might be best you take lead." Mou simpily expressed his opinion on the matter only because he thought the fight was starting to become more and more one sided." i also think that waiting for him might be a dangerous move since by only avoiding his attacks we open ourselves to even more chance of dieing." mou still kept his same old grin on his face while talking.

" So Shuuhei what is you opinion on that ill suppot you on this matter if needed but i am not forceing any ideas so feel free to decline or not it doesnt really matter to me." Mou turned his head back to the the fight and closed both his eyes" Such a intresting day is it not the more we sit and talk the more death and chaos overcomes this area, a frear that only brings joy to the insane ahhaha." Mou opened his right eye, it turned blue with the center turning red" Theirs no future for idiots but their is no future for those who do nothing either, those green buds fight mabye for the thrill of fighting ive seen a few people like that in my time as a soul reaper even before that." Mou started to suck in spirt energy comeing from the exes power of the fighters, mou's eye started to turn darker and darker almost turning completly black and red " Oh by the way My nameMou just Mou so please dont forget it if you would ok." The eye turned completly black then back to normal." Well i guess i filled up enough to be able to fight for awhile ahahhaso much fun i just cant wait."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5778

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Turning to face Shuuhei, Akuma threw up her arms in exasperation. "They're going to get themselves killed!" she exclaimed. She pointed to the fighting. "They have no clue what a mess they're making, and they're destroying the city by being so reckless. Soul Reapers are supposed to save lives, not kill people by collapsing buildings on them!" Akuma took a deep breath and closed here eyes, controlling her temper before she started shouting and making a scene.

"Plus, if Captain Commander doesn't show up soon, then it's only going to get more chaotic," she said, opening her eyes. She started messing with the lightning bolt charm on the end of her zanpaktou, since she couldn't bear just standing still doing nothing, especially with fighting going on.

Regarding the other captain, Akuma gave him a small smile and wave. "I've been here a while," she told him. "I only just now came over here though. I'm Akuma by the way."You can call me Aka," she shrugged. "But, Mou, I think you're right about Shuuhei being in charge. But I don't think we should waste our spiritual pressure fighting just yet, unlike them," Akuma said, referring to the shinigami who had disobeyed Captain Commander's orders.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 pm

OOC:

As the flames rushed forward to Dalaga, Eon spoke in a rushed tone that continued in it's strange echo that reached out to all of the people within the two hundred foot radius around him. "Listen! Get out of here now! Regroup, wait for the Captain Commander to get here. Now! Hurry up! I can't hold Dalaga off for too long." Eon shunpo'd from the spot he shot the flames and reappeared in the air above the construction site. "Please... Go.." He said, wanting the others to get out of the area and wait for the Captain Commander. He was attempting to hold off Dalaga till the Sotaicho arrived. If he didn't then Dalaga would have attacked anyone he wanted. Clearly these people did not realize it or else they would have gotten out of the area, retreated, till the Captain Commander arrived.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

He thought about the suggestion of taking charge, though the issue lied with the others who might not listen to what he had to say; Still though he knew something had to be done to get them to stand down, otherwise there was going to be more pointless destruction."Right...I'll try and get them to stand down, though I can't really do anything if they don't listen." Shuuhei replied to the two with an exasperated sigh which was at the fighting not the two captains before him, the fighting was doing far more harm than good and it needed to end right now. He looked at the fighting once more as he heard Eon shouting yet at the moment he didn't see any reason he needed to retreat the requested amount by the captain just yet, so he proceed forward to deliver his own message of sorts; He didn't wish to shout to be heard and potentially alert any waiting enemies. With a nod to the other two he shunpoed off so that he could be heard, stopping when he was about ten feet from the fighting and thirty feet above the in the air. He drew a breath and prepared to speak as loud as he could muster.

"Hey! I appreciate what you're trying to do, but we don't need anymore destruction around here. Fall back, I repeat fall back! You were given specific orders to not engage in battle, now obey those orders and retreat while you still can." Shuuhei called, it wasn't specifically to Eon rather it was a message to all who were currently trying to fight Dalaga. He appreciated the gesture but he wasn't in the mood to see such reckless uses of reiatsu when they weren't even supposed to be fighting, when the Captain Commander arrived the gathered Captains were supposed to fight the Espada which gathered and that was one of the reasons why they were given the order they had been. "If you're going to insist continuing the battle then make sure you don't get yourself killed." He added now specifically speaking to Eon who was the one currently doing battle. He gave a look to Eon which was knowing, understanding to his actions; He felt the immense rise in reiatsu from Dalaga and knew that in his current state he did indeed need to be held off, so when he looked at Eon he was telling him that he understood why he was doing what he was.

Deciding not to wait for anyone to reply and give them a chance to argue with him Shuuhei shunpoed back to his previous location with Akuma and Mou, landing on the ground next to Akuma he sighed and crossed his arms back over his broad, muscular chest."I told them to stand down and that if they insist on continuing to make sure they don't get themselves killed...I don't have the authority to do more than that." He told the two, he looked on at the battle and watched to see if his words made any difference in those down there. His tone was calm yet distressed when he spoke, it was obvious this whole situation was stressing him out though he kept it together for everyone else's sake; Not wanting to falter in his demeanor and look as though he buckled under pressure when such was not the case, he was rather skilled in keeping his wits about him in situations like this one even though he was feeling the tension thickening and lingering around in the air as though it were an enemy itself waiting to strike them down when they least expected it.
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Awesomeness Points : 4975

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Lanu watches from the balcony as his fellow espadas have their time with the captains that showed up, he rose his right hand to run it through his raven black locks from his jet black eyes, once done his arm would fall to his side letting his arm dangle. Kalanu's eyes adverted to Dalaga, but no words left his lips.

After awhile Kalanu's eyes then turn towards the sky above, there was a raven floating about, he gave a gentle whistle of his lips watching the raven come and settle upon his finger. He rose his left hand from his pockets to use his index finger to caress the raven's neck. "seems the soul society is running a bit short on its reinforcements, dont you think.?"

Lanu spoke softly to the bird that seemed to nod in agreement, he always had a way with the species of raven that flew around him, he knew things would soon turn to a even more chaotic scene, but he cared not, he quite enjoyed a destructive seen, maybe the his fellow espadas will pain the streets in the blood of the shinigami.

after looking around he rose his right hand to release the raven into the sky above, after he would slide his hands back into his pockets and walk off the roof, using his reiatsu to stay airborne he starts to walk outward.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JaySimeon12
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Mou ighed " Aww i was hopeing for a dramatic event as the stand in make a amazing turn around ehhh guess fantacy is just that." Mou grabbed his weapon and placed it back into his sash" Hardly any espada and it seems that its takeing around three captains to fight that man." Mou slowily stood up and streched abit" So Shuuhei does battle really pain you so much? I guess the answer doesnt matter but im a curious guy." Mou walked toward the edge of the building " If you think about it a easy way to deal with this is take out the current espada present in a group waste less energy on the weaker ones then once the power house players come they will be outnumbered though i guess it sounds to good to actually work, i suppose you would be right since we all have diffrent ways of approaching theses matters."

Mou smiled showing all his front teeth" Though i am very sure i can take out a espada or two given the time we have to waste hahaha."Mou turned around faceing 3 diffrent random directions " hmmmi can feel some power players in the town, if they get here and the old man still isnt we will need a stand in leader to take action regardless of their pull with the others its sucks but its true." Mou tilted his head to the left,he folder his arms as well" Though that might change the out come or will it?"Mou then tilted his head to the right" It could if we could act without the head captains order but then again its not set in stone is it." Mou centered his head " Ehhh shut up, shut up. Now back to the issue at hand." Mou faced Akuma " Well whats your opinion then what do you think would be the best course of action im just wondering." Mous faded away to a blank lifeless look. Mou turned away back to the fight scratching the back of his head woundering if he should start attacking the espada or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downtown Karakura
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next