Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Karakura

Go down 
+12
Saphira Phoenix
leche-visord
Shannon24
Kenpachi_zarki
Haseo Misaki
Kizomaru Hotaru
Artemis1369
Athagaraz
ZenithEzura
Dalaga_Helios
hearse
Mugetsu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

Streets of Karakura Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Karakura Town is a Western Tokyo city in the Human World. It seems to be a small city with an average population that resembles the real world. Humans that live in Karakura Town are unaware of the ghosts and spiritual forces that live there.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 4975

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:05 pm

From the shadows of a build somewhere close to the vizard hideout came a man standing 5'8 wearing a black duster like jacket with an extended tail that stopped just above his ankles over a black skin tight beater shirt that showed his tight stomach. His black jeans which was one size to big, scraped the ground as his steel toed boots drummed on the cement and the evening sun beat against his back. The man wore a zanpakuto on his left hip the black hilt would poke out from under his duster by six inches. The Male would continue East away from the sun as he walked at a steady pace down the main street.

Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5365

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Dalaga sighed as he watched the other Vizard move about from afar, sipping his morning tea while waiting for things to get moving. His fedora sat on the cafe table next to him, his own duster folded in half and laying across his lap while he held onto his tea up with two fingers while taking a sip, it was not sweet enough for his taste. Dalaga had been looking for some time where the new Vizards were taking refuge, he had little care for new ones for that meant new vendetta's and more power hungry fools to deal with, little enough though for him to worry about though he had yet to meet one that had the skill backing to actually kill him, power though was sometimes a worry. He downed his tea and started standing up, picking his duster up from his lap, draping it over his shoulder so that his right arm was completely hidden, his left hand then snagging his fedora and placing it tilted forward on his head, he knew there was another to come soon enough but for now he had a target in mind and he planned to test his resolve if he got him alone.

"Here kitty kitty kitty..."

He mused to himself as he left his payment for the tea on the table before walking, somehow managing to blend into the crowd though his outfit was so unlike anyone elses around.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4721

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 pm

The soft hum of the humans calmed Zenith's mind, his eyes coming to rest on a single person in the crowd. With the faintest of smiles, he decided to follow the man with the fedora, sensing the spiritual pressure from said man. Keeping a few yards behind, he trailed behind, not bothering to hide himself. White eyes came to lay on the other man with spiritual pressure, assuming it to be the one the fedora wearing man was following. His black cargo pants skimming the ground as he walked, his bare feet cool against the ground. His thoughts drifted to what they might be, and how they might interest him.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Dalaga had walked for some time when he finally attempted to sense outwards for more energy once more, picking up the man who had now started trailing him, he had expected it to take longer but he would not complain given the circumstances, it had been some time since he had anyone worthy to split in half and his hollow had started to get anxious from the lack of violence in his life anymore. He stopped in the midst of the crowd and his spirit pressure leveled off, his hand diving into the inside pocket of his coat while turning back towards the newcomer, he could follow the other man later, he knew he would not lose track of him fully, he would simply have to find him again later.

"I do hate when people come uninvited to my party's, it complicates things so disturbingly..."

He said to himself as he started back towards the one following him, his hand coming out of the coat pocket with a pair of gloves, both of his hands coming under his jacket at his sides while he pulled them on, his crimson hair covering his eyes from the front of his fedora, his eyes already starting through a change in color.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

His smile grew slightly, his pupils dialating as he stared at the man. His voice flowing as a whisper on the soft breeze around them, like silk.
"Let's take this to a...less populated are, if you will..." Without waiting for the others response, he shifted slightly, taking off into a full on sprint across the street. His eyes scanning the buildings and alleys before setting on a large forest like area. Slipping into an alley, he pulled free from the gigai he used for everyday activities, stashing it behind a dumpster before eyeing the walls. Swiftly, he hopped from one wall to the other, using them as platforms to reach the top of one. He let his spiritual pressure leak out a bit as he shunpo'ed through the air, coming to rest about twenty feet above the forestry. Hand laying loosely on the hilt of his zanpakuto, his voice came out loud and clear.
"COme now, let us have some fun shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Dalaga's hand went now to his pants pocket, pulling out a small orb and popping it into his mouth, his gigai continuing its forward walk and removing the gloves as it moved, they had served their purpose, he only needed to wear them when he got out of his body in order for them to be on his spirit form. He currently wore the uniform of an espada, his spirit only visable for a half second before he vanished using a flash step to the same area where his opponent now stood, but he instead was actually standing on top of the tree not far to his right, looking up at the man with no real emotion.

"Afternoon, to bad about this forest though, the people of Karukura will miss it dearly when we are through."

He said turning now fully toward the Vizard, he knew well what to do here, it was instinct to kill each other off, and today he would not resist his instinct, his hollow side would not allow any less blood then all of it from this man, he hated him without real reason and cared not for why.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Smiling to the other, his eyes almost swirling with interest, gripping the hilt of his blade, his smile slowly fading. With a lifted brow, he gave a questioning look to the other, his voice soft.
"That's a rather interesting outfit." Removing the blade from his belt, he stared at the other, holding his zanpakuto to his side. Feeling the air around him, he let out a long breathe, releasing a larger portion of his spiritual pressure in the process. His face becoming stoic as his emotions stilled, the look in his eyes that of hunger. Blood rushing through out his body, his heartbeat drumming in his ears. A stirring inside him forming a twisted smile, the bloodlust showing in his eyes as he raised his blade.
"Come come, the forest won't destroy itself..."
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 am

Dalaga did not yet respond, his right hand coming across to the handle of his zanpakuto, oddly the movement did not look completely natural, as though he would normally grab the handle of his blade which hung on his left hip with the left hand itself. The heat in the area raised greatly while his blade started sliding from its sheath, the tree on which he stood had been green and now started to turn black slowly as though on fire, the blade slowly lowered after revealing its full shining length of steel, there was no mistaking the sharpness in its edge when its tip pointed down with the blade forward in a reverse grip, his eyes locked on that of the other Vizard.

"Its a memento of my tragic past, if you survive perhaps I will tell you about it but then again you would have to kill me to survive...meaningless then was my offer."

He said evenly, the way he spoke was more as though in passing conversation rather then someone he planned to kill, almost to an unsettling degree, it was obvious life held no meaning for him in the slightest. He flash stepped again appearing well within range of both their striking distances, Dalaga's face right next to the blade, his eyes still locked with the vizard with the blade of his opponent nearly pressed to his cheek.

"Let us begin."

He said evenly as he suddenly swung his blade upwards, the reverse grip meaning that the sharp edge would be coming directly up and if it landed would slice right through his opponents leg and most of his abdomen, there would only be a moment to react.

(I dont normally state attacks like that, i just couldnt think of another way to put it lol)
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:45 am

With a keen eye, he jumped back, narrowly missing the blades range. Gri[pping the hilt of his blade tighter, he smiled to the other, rushing forwards as he held the blade down.
"Sounds like an interesting offer, maybe you could tell me your tragidies as we kill one another. Maybe I'll tell you some of mine." Pulling the blade closer to his side, he would strike upwards, eyes locked on the other, swirling with excitement and built up energy.

(not a problem)
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Zander who had been walking around sensed a battle nearby turned counter clockwise and started in the opposite direction. His eyes scanned every movement the two made as he right hand reached to his left hip to where his zanpakuto rested, he would be ready for if anything went south and if the soul society got involved he would disappear into the crowd as just another onlooker. He would hide his reiatsu entirely as he waited tensing as to be ready to get involved but only if necessary.

These two are gonna get themselves killed if the soul society finds them here might have to intervene to stop this nonsense
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 am

Dalaga smiled as the man rushed forward, trading somewhat friendly banter in their own way, treating battle as the game of life and death that it truly was, no petty emotions such as fear or regret to stand in the way. Dalaga's free hand coming down reinforced with riatsu stopping the blade with his palm and getting it gashed deeply, no pain showing on his face while his hand which was held above his head made a quick movement to spin his blade around to aim the sharp edge down in a normal grip now, his hand slashing strait down at the mans shoulder, with no sign of hesitation in his actions.

"Perhaps, though unless you have an hour or two you may not be able to hear the end of mine..."

He said with a chuckle, his hand starting to close around his opponents blade, attempting to catch it before he could remove it from his touch.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 pm

He watched the pther, his body moving instinctively as he withdrew the vlade quickly. Knowing he couldn't fully dodge the attack, he slid sideways, so the cut wouldn't be as deep. His eyes caught on the crimson of blood falling from the wound, a slow smile touching at the corner of his mouth.
"An hour or two, sounds like plenty of time." He felt eyes watching them, for the slightest of moments he let his gaze turn to the person watching. Shrugging it off, he returned his eyes to the man infront of him. Resting his blade at his side now, he took a moment to actually look the other over, his eyes taking in all the details of the man before he pulled his blade back up.
"Well you are an interesting one all right."
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Zander would movie within five feet of the two combatants draw his own zanpakuto before stating I believe if either of you was wise enough take this to a more secluded area, it wouldnt be wise for any of us to have a force of the gotie thirteen here to try and exterminate us all. If you two will follow me i know of a place where you two can finish this.

Zander would nod for the two to follow as he replaces his zanpakuto on his right hip and moves down a nearby alleyway he would then use shunpo to appear on the building to his left heis arms folded across his chest as he waited

Last edited by hearse on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 pm

(Hearse, posts have to be at least 5 lines. Put effort into your posts or you won't be able to keep the visored powers.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 pm

"One would think that this forest be secluded enough would you not agree my friend? Aside from that you interest me as well so i shall give you the overview of my story before we continue our battle..."

Dalaga said as his spirit pressure suddenly shot up dangerously once more, his eyes losing more color to the complete blackness, the iris's opening wider to take up more of the color around them, leaving very little of the blue that was formerly visable. His blade was hanging somewhat lazily at his side while his other hand ran through his hair, a line of blood from his palm running down his forehead as the rest of the blood itself was used to slick his hair back, his hand then coming out to the side and a line of black fire ran across his palm, the air around his hand catching flame from the intense heat before it died down, the wound on his hand closed, cauterized from the flame.

"I spent the first few hundred years of my life serving soul society with my every breath, doing everything i could for them, i failed once and they sentenced me to death...that was over one thousand years ago."

He said pointing his hand towards his opponent, the trees underfoot swaying gently in the breeze, a calm before a storm while Dalaga's hand lit in black flame once more, but not just the one line across his palm but his entire hand.

"Fuego De La Luna."

He said evenly as the flame shot off his hand, the super-heated fire expanding to eight feet wide and tall flying at high speed towards the other vizard, with intent to burn him to a crisp upon contact, Dalaga's eyes showing no kind of emotion whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am

His smile frozen in place, he listened carefully, wanting to know as much about the other as possible. White eyes flickering to the flames rushing towards him, he swiftly shunpoed to the side, feeling the heat from the flames as he returned his gaze to the other.
"Interesting move, sadly I do not have anyhting that flashy." Matching the spike in spiritual pressure, he spoke to the other calmly, while touching the blood on his shoulder.
"I too was one of soul society's allies, working under them and for them for a long time. Sadly enough, they could not accept what changes had been made to me, so I fled. Like you, execution was the sentencing." An old timely air carried around him as he spoke, his eyes locked on the others, his smile faltering for a moment at distant memories.
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 am

Zander Satoru would stand on the nearby rooftop listening closely to the tales of both combatants, his baby blue eyes scanning both men, as stood legs together with his arms were folded across his chest. A slight breeze would stir ever so gently from the south catching the bottom of his jacket ever so slightly his face the same stern look he had long ago when he was apart of the soul society. The first males tale brought no emotion to Zander what so ever, and snort at the males feeble attempt to justify himself or anything he has done to the others. As the second male told his tale Zander's left eyebrow raised ever so slightly before he spoke

You can not know what happened to me every thing i did before the day i left was to further our knowledge so do yourself a favor and act like you compare yourself to who i am
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am

"This is not a competition of who has the sadder life young one."

Dalaga says offhandedly to the third man in the area, making an odd move and actually sheathing his blade, his eyes still continuing to their blackened state, his movements even more fluid then before and somewhat solem.

"This is simply stating what it was that we have experienced...you have me curious sir, so I shall stall our battle for now in exchange for equal indulgence into our past...as the one offering this I shall be the one to start. My name is Dalaga Helios, former captain of squad five all those years past, I did not escape execution though, I simply killed those who attempted to steal my life...though admittedly that was even against my will for I had given up on living after having killed my wife and child with my own two hands, after watching my entire squad wiped out by hundreds of hollows while I was unable to help, my own hollow appeared that day and caused my execution to come forth."
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 am

Zander would look at the male is face a cold hard stare at the male as he leaps back to the ground and lands in a crouched postion with his left palm flat against the floor, his head bent to the floor. he then looks up at the male as the people start to gather and form a crowd. Zander would raise his head and put his right hand on his right knee and pushes himself into a standing postion. He then nodds to the others to follow before he says to both.

If both of you wish to hear my story then we might want to meet in a more secluded area than this, cause it seems that you two seemed to have caught some much unneccassary attention. I wish you both well but i got out once from a deadly situation and im not gonna be in another because of you two, so goodbye and goodluck

he would use the mass crowd of people and would turn counterclockwise and shunpo back to the east heading for the vizard headquarters
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4784

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Appearing in the field was Dalaga's right hand man, Tesei,. Walking up to his leader, he gave a small bow, his coat waving slightly in the air from the motion. Raising his head up, his hood was up, casting a shadow clear over his eyes. Looking at man who juts disappeared, he sensed the same power within him as lay within Dalaga. Curiouser and curiouser, Tesei thought to himself.

Deciding to speak up, he asked, "So who are these peoples? Have we found another group who thinks themselves able to defeat you? Shinigami?" The cane in his right hand tapped the ground quietly, letting Tesei map the area out. The enahnced hearing that came with a lack of eyesight let him practically use echolocation.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:19 am

He smiled at all that was going on, his voice coming out a tad quicker than he wanted.
"My my, it's been so long since I've seen so much attention in one day." Clipping the sword back onto his belt, he stared at the new comer, his eyes scanning over the cane weilding man. Deciding to address both at the same time, he sighed softly.
"Not anymore, I am a vaizard. So shall we play his game of cat and mouse or shall we pick up were we left off, either is fine with me, I just want your choice so I know were I'm going to be."
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Dalaga reached over and placed a hand on Tesei's shoulder, signaling him to wait a moment so that he could speak to the vizard before they left, realizing his presence would be needed back at their base.

"Vizard I would care to hear your story some time, I had planned to hear it now but the distractions seem to prove a bit much..."

He said taking his hand off of his associate and sticking it into his own pocket, pulling out what seemed to be a small hollow in a jar, worm in shape though it felt just as an vasto lorde would in terms of the energy type, Dalaga tossed this jar to the man with a small smile, obviously he had his reason's for doing so though he had yet to explain why.

"That is a token of a partnership I wish to have with you and any others that you can collect...if you wish to take down the shinigami then that will help you reach me and my group of able fighters in hueco mundo...though keep in mind, you will only get one use from that beast so you will have to be quick...just open the jar when you wish to go."

He said evenly before turning toward Tesei, nodding to him to let him know to open the garganta, wishing to go before the attention was turned fully toward him, he had no desire for a full scale war at the moment.

"Oh...I cant say I caught your name vizard, though I do not think you gave it either."
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Catching the small jar, he stared at the creature, his white eyes swirling with interest. Looking back up at the man, he let a smile curve his lips, his voice calm yet not.
"Your interest me more and more every minute, I'll come when I feel ready, soon." Hearing the man speak, his smile grew, his eyes flashing a crimson color before changing back.
"My name is Zenith Ezura, it's a pleasure to make your aquintance, I'll be seeing you soon."
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4784

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Quirking his head at the motion he could hear Dalaga doing, he assumed he was getting nodded at. Sensing the conversation nearing an end, he opened the Garganta, praying that was what Dalaga wanted. Deciding to question this, Tesei asked, "Umm....Sir? Why are you nodding at me? I'm blind and your lucky I can hear your bones performing the movement from this distance." What logic was it to nod at a blind man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Karakura
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next