Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Karakura

Go down 
+12
Saphira Phoenix
leche-visord
Shannon24
Kenpachi_zarki
Haseo Misaki
Kizomaru Hotaru
Artemis1369
Athagaraz
ZenithEzura
Dalaga_Helios
hearse
Mugetsu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

Streets of Karakura - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Karakura Town is a Western Tokyo city in the Human World. It seems to be a small city with an average population that resembles the real world. Humans that live in Karakura Town are unaware of the ghosts and spiritual forces that live there.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5706

Characters
RPC's:

Streets of Karakura - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 am

Once the last of the hollows were eliminated, Q vanish his bow. His gaze shifted to Izaya whom he was now going to interrogate until he got the anwser he needed. But he was beat to it by the mask male, whom Q thought was a visord judging by his appearence, but looking at the mask. He knew it was to simple to be a visord mask, which is why he did not go on about it. He now just listen to thier conversation. As he did, he was not suprised by the fact that he was correct. The male was the cause of this, and he was a quincy. He wondered why the male did such things, as well as why he felt the need to lie or move around the question so much. That would soon be anwsered next as he found that this was all for the males pleasure. Now irritated, he charged forth towards the male. His eyebrows flailed up as he stop some inches beside Hei.

"You slimey bastard, i dare you put all of these people in such harm. What kind of person find such ammusement in thes type of things? Are you that sick of a person to actually put peoples lives in danger? Then there is the fact of you bothering me about the same when you babbled about hating shinigami and killing hollows. You disgrace the quincy name! I should....." he paused as the sound o his phone ringing overshadowed his voice. Pulling out his phone, he found that his mother has been calling over twenty times. Anwsering the phone, he slowly brought the phone to his ear. Hearing his mothers loud words from a far as he flinch at the womans war. "Ok! I am on my way now." he stated as he ended the call. The phone went back into his pockets as his slant gray oculars shifted to Izaya. "Hopefully i will never see your face again." he stated before turning and heading back to his bags. Picking up his bags as he use hirenkyaku to vanish from the vicinity.
Back to top Go down

Streets of Karakura
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6