Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck Empty
PostSubject: Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck   Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:37 pm

I really want to use this character for a full-on battle, so yeah, come at me bro. >.> Any A rank, or even an S rank character, is fine. Keep in mind that I don't post very quickly, so yeah.

Setting:

Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck 834-map-assoc

Combatants:
Ichirin Mayonaka- Mugetsu [Profile]
Aiden Odelschwanck- Eliminate Reality

Last edited by Mugetsu on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck   Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:16 pm

So if anyone wants to fight, feel free to pm me about it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5848
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck   Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Aiden Odelschwank
The True King

The night was cold and heavy with eerie silence as darkness swallowed everything around the forest. What could be more foreboding than being in a dense forest in the middle of the night? Probably the forest being dead, with bare branches covering the trees... And that was where Aiden was. However, far from being afraid, he was the one causing the fear, as a woman cowered infront of him. She was crying like her life depended on it, which it did, as she was shielding a small child from Aiden... Pitiful creatures, these humans, choosing to sacrifice themselves than choosing to fight. What good would this woman's sacrifice do if he was to kill the child right after her? The same thing happened to her mate, who lied behind Aiden. He had a gaping hole in his chest, his heart missing as blood pooled around him like a stain of vibrant difference in the monotone gray color of the soil.

As Aiden stood infront of the woman, his face impassive, his right hand dripping blood as the red covered the white like some kind of glove, his golden eyes seemingly shone down upon the woman.
"What is your name, human?" He asked, as the woman continued to sob even harder. Aiden's eyes narrowed, his long black hair fluttering to the side along with the his cloak as they danced around in the wind. A Sudden Bang echo'd throughout the night as the tree behind the woman suddenly sported a gaping hole. It had formed right above the woman, having been caused by Aiden focusing his reiatsu just a tad bit on the surface of the tree. The Woman started as she held her unconscious child in her arms, already screaming with fear. But no one was here to hear her screams... No one would save her from her inevitable fate.

"I asked you a question... That was a warning. Next time, it'll be your child that explodes." He said in an indifferent voice, his face being completely void of emotions. All hope of being spared or having mercy was wiped clean from the woman's mind as she trembled violently, finally managing to say, " K-K-Ke... Keiko.."

"Well, Keiko... You are lucky." He said as the woman's crying stopped, her face quickly looking up to him... Full of life and hope. ".... You are chosen to be sacrificed."

All of the shining happiness of the woman was wiped clean abruptly as her breathing caught in her throat. She struggled with something as she managed to say, "W-W-Why... Me?... I've never done anything wrong..."

"Thats the thing... You're soul is pure and untainted..." He said, finally a flicker of emotion appearing on his face... A Smirk. "... Which is why I will savor it as one of the rare souls I consume."
A Second later, the woman fell limp onto the ground, her face empty of any expression, her eyes dulled as Aiden wiped his mouth with his left hand. He gave a satisfied sigh, before he looked upon the unconscious child, who had fainted out of sheer fear. Without a second though or even a bit of hesitation, his reiatsu output suddenly spiked, causing every leaf around him to be blown back from the force. The ground beneath him cracked as the trees surrounding him creaked horribly and bent from the brute force. The Child's heartbeat stopped at once as the insanely high pressure completely destroyed his heart... Along with several other organs. Blood seeped out of every opening on his body, including all the pores on his skin, as Aiden turned around, slowly walking over to a tree as he disappeared abruptly, with the sound of crackling lightning. His Sonido, slightly different from other Sonidos, caused enough friction in the air particles in his wake to produce a small amount of static electricity.

He appeared on the highest branch of the tree, one that would support his weight as he sat down with his legs hanging free in the air, staring out into the moon as well as the horizon... Humans lived such carefree lives, one without worry as they sinned over and over again. Not a single thought was given to the fact that they would suffer every second for all the pain they had caused to everyone around them. Aiden's face was emotionless and monotone once again as he slowly licked the blood off of his right hand.

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck   Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Sorry, but would you mind if I just archived this? >.< I don't think I will ever get the time or inspiration to post in any PVPs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck   Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichirin Mayonaka Vs. Aiden Odelschwanck
Page 1 of 1