Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sands of Hueco Mundo

Go down 
+13
Gent4
Takeshi Kage
Akiza Izayoi
Sakaki
Artemis1369
Sakura Lunaris
Haseo Misaki
Kizomaru Hotaru
ZenithEzura
Shy_Akira
Allister
Kenpachi_zarki
Mugetsu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14843

Characters
RPC's:

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert, with dunes like those of the Sahara. The desert is littered with what appear to be boulders and shriveled trees, but these are actually a form of quartz. In Hueco Mundo, the moon is on the opposite lunar phase of that in the Human World. The vast desert also seems to lack any bodies of water. Like in Soul Society, the atmosphere is filled with Reiryoku in the form of Reishi, but it is more concentrated, thus allowing smaller Hollows to gain nourishment despite the lack of Human souls.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4860

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:17 am

Yokashi would only smirk at Allister's words as he fell to his knees once more. A small shard of glass was embedded above his left eye causing crimson red liqued to flow down his left eye. "Looks as if i cut you Allister." He would say laughing a little at his own comment. Blood would rise into Yokashi's throat causing him to spit up his blood. "This fight is not over with yet." Trying to force his self up one last time it would fail an black out hitting the sand hard making a loud thump. After a few minutes his snoring could be heard to all in the area. His blood would flow heavly through his wound causing a bloody pool around him self, upon his left arm the bone could be seen in which is the cause of most of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4740

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Allister looked at Yokashi for a second laying on the floor. "If you were someone else, I would've killed you instantly Yokashi," he picked up his arm and looked at it deeply and intently. "It's just a scratch," he said as he ripped his espada uniform after reverting back to his usual self. He wrapped part of the uniform around the stub he had for and arm to stop the blood from spilling out. He looked around at everyone who seemed to have been there watching. "Whoever his fraccion is or are, I suggest you tend to your espada," he said as he began to walk off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4554

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am

His smile gtrew more as he heard her speak, his hands now clasped together on his lap.
"Yes, very true. Sad really, If I had a fraccion as smart as you, I might just find conversing a bit more interesting." Turning to the fight, his brow rose slightly before returning his gaze to her.
"I am Sendo Hizoku, seventh Espada. Pleasure to meet you." His right hand came free of it's bond, to rest in the air infront of him, in the hopes of shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14746

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 am

Arcelia looked out at the fight, noticing it was over and her Espada unconscious. His opponent fading off into the distance, she scoffed to herself."Like I have the power to heal him or something.." She muttered under her breath, looking back over at Sendo and seeing his hand outstretched towards her. She rose a brow at the gesture but figured that there truly was no harm from a simple hand shake, so she reached out and gripped it with her clawed left hand and shook for a few seconds before releasing his hand and crossing her arms over her ample bosom.

"Looks like the fight's over...I can't believe he collapsed, that's Espada number five.." Arcelia muttered with unamusement, clapping her hands sarcastically as she rolled her eyes."So, number seven? Hm...Why are you all the way out here? Couldn't have been the fighting." She asked, returning her arms to their crossed position atop her chest. Leaving the care of Yokashi to Sora rather than going to take care of it herself, since it didn't really matter if he died or not.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 pm

He waved his hand absentmindedly in the air after she shook it, standing up with a sigh.
"Well it tends to get a bit boring in Los nochas, so I decided to go out. Feeling the power, I assumed that there was something interesting going on." Looking past her to the Espada on the ground, his smile faltered momentarily before he looked back at her.
"I enjoy getting to know people, and getting to know how they fight. The more I know, the better prepared I am if they draw their blade to me."

His hands returned to the pockets they originated in when he arrived, his eyes scanning her momentarily before returning to meet her gaze.
"So the battle is over, I have nothing to do. Your Espada is past out on the ground, so you have nothing to do I assume." Bowing slightly, he looked up at her, smoky grey eyes murky with interest and pent up energy.
"What say you and I have a little sparring match of our own, nothing to exciting, just something to take the edge off, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 2ebzbb5

A large tower of flames shot into the sky as yet another group off hollows scattered some running past the other espada. The tower of flames ment another vasto lordes class hollow was slain. The large flame faded as in the distance a man with red hair and red esapda uniform had started walking towards the scene of the fight. His number 2 tattoo hidden under his uniform he was looking around. Seeing others a ways away he stopped. He could tell one was on the sand unconsious. He sighed as he started walking towards the group yet again. Now his red eyes could be made out as he was closer then 20 feet away. He had his hands in his pockets and his hair was blowing in the breeeze of the white sanded desert. With a flame now in place of his form he had sonidoed right next to the two there were shaking hands. Looking at the espada on the floor he thought about putting him out of his misery but why when he could let the man suffer from his stupidity. His red gaze now on the two that shook hands he spoke in a rather calm manner.

"I take it the one on the floor got his ass kicked.... the one that left him like that showed mercy if he had taken me on i would of incinerated him for being a moron."

He said as he simply started walking towards the fallen fighter. Instead of burning him he took his left hand from his pocket and cast a heat wave over the man to seal the wounds and stop the bleeding.

"Dumbass"

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Arcelia grinned widely, finally this man was speaking a language she could understand. Glancing over her shoulder at the fallen Espada she wondered just how long he would remain unconscious before he got up of his own will and tended to himself as his snoring was getting bothersome to her ears, her gaze quickly turned back to Sendo. Eyes filled with a passion which was only seen when she was getting ready for a battle, she began cracking her knuckles as she spoke."I say let's go, I've been /dying/ for a match." She chuckled sinisterly, a twisted, sadistic smirk danced across her features.

"So, you wanna fight here or you got another place in mind?" Arcelia asked, though the location of the battle didn't matter to her she still wanted to ask. Her left hand went to the hilt of her zanpakuto, her slender, clawed fingers gripped the hilt with the intention of defending an attack should one come without warning or to strike as soon as the idle chatter was over. Always having a sense of impatience when there was promise of a battle, though it was amplified due to not having had a decent fight in a good while. Her emerald green eye and sapphire blue eye looked at him, watching him as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Hos smile slowly fell to a line, his voice holding the smile in the tone, for now.
"Let us take this to a less bothersome area, were people aren't sleeping. Come Arcelia, let us journey a bit farther, as to not disturb the slumber of the one on the ground." turning form her, he sonidoed about fifty feet from his original location, his eyes locked on the new comer, his voice carrying over the silent night of hueco mundo.
"Well I see we have a visitor, he seems interesting enough..." His onw hand rested on his zanpakuto, slowly unsheathing it as he glanced from the newcomer to his opponent, his eyes cold, calculative.

Pulling the blade from it's sheath, he held it in front of him, his other hand resting in his pocket. His voice no longer holding any form of agnolagement other than instinct, his pupils dialating as he gripped the hilt.
"Come, let us battle for sport, for the rush of feeling the clash of blades..." His eyes trained on her, he let his spiritual pressure seep out slowly, carefully watching the new comer as well. Thoughts drifting to whom he was and why he ventured out this far.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Arcelia quickly glanced at the newcomer and saw him healing Yokashi's wounds, though she ignored him for the fight which was at hand. Seeing Sendo speed off into the distance she wasted no time in following after him, so she did so. Using her own sonido to run after him, when she was about ten feet away she drew her zanpakuto blade and continued forward like a speeding bullet with weapon drawn. She grinned sadistically at him as she pushed forward."Ladies first." She spoke with malicious intent ringing in her deep voice. Cocking her left arm and turning her body to the right when she was as close to him as she could get without doing damage, she swung her blade diagonal in the direction of his left shoulder down. Hoping that she would land the hit though she had a feeling that since it was an Espada she was dealing with it would most likely be blocked with ease, though should the attack land she would attempt to kick him in the stomach.

(( Short battle reply is short...I'm helping with cooking >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage turned away from the fallen espada as he looked at the two that had moved away from him. He smirked as he started to draw his two swords that were on his back. They were as strong as his zanpaktou was when sealed. He could tell one of them was watching him as he started to approach the two. His flame reiatsu was pouring out glassing all the sand near him as he stepped towards the two. His deadly gaze fixed on the man that was watching him. He did not care if they were going to fight for sport they should know how things work in hueco mundo. Its kill or be killed. Sage always did the killing as only a select few were stronger then him. Being esapda 2 and lord helio's most bloodthirsty soldier he was well known. His crimson hair was glowing in his aura of flames.

"An espada fighting a fraccion isnt that a little unfair.....why not fight me and see what hell feels like"

He said as the flames on his swords intensified.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Smiling at her forwardness, he would block with his zanpakuto, using both hands to block would leave him open for her next attack. Feeling the kcik land, he slid back a bit, his body stinging from the kick. With a slight turn of the head, he stared at the other Espada, his voice heard clearly. One brow raised slightly before he responded.
"Well by the way you act and the feel of your spiritual pressure, I'd say your a bit bloodthirsty. Hell is plenty worse than your flames brother, if you wish to indulge yourself in the battle might I suggest asking the lady permission."

With that said, he let one hand go, swinging his blade vertically down at her, his free hand charging a cero, if the attack was blocked, the cero would be fired. He returned to responding to the man, his smile fading yet again.
"I find it hardly unfair for this fighting, rank means nothing if the other has better fighting capability and skills. For all I know she could be able to rip my arm off with ease."
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Arcelia took the hit of the blade down the right side of her chest so she could sonido out of the way of the way of the charging cero, preferring the sword to a cero to the face. When she sonidoed she moved ten feet to the right of Sendo and scoffed, looking over at the newcomer who had spoken."Why does it matter to you what's fair?" She asked with a slender brow raised, her voice showed her annoyance with the situation. She thought for a moment, watching another fight would be boring. Especially since now she had a chance to do some damage herself, yet she had the feeling he wouldn't just sit still and wait his turn.

"It's kill or be killed here isn't it? So rank doesn't matter in an eat or be eaten world." Arcelia followed up to her previous question, continuing to mull over the situation and figure out away to respond to what would no doubt be the newcomers question."As for interrupting the fight? Why not go find another plaything, this one's mine." She finally spoke, her voice emanating an icy tint with her sharply spoken words. She turned to face Sendo again, though she watched the newcomer from the corner of her eye. Waiting to see his reaction and if she would need to defend herself from his own attack should one be cast upon her, all the while watching Sendo for any sign of him moving to attack her while the conversation would continue.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was listining to the two as he sighed. He shrugged as he sheathed his swords on his back and he was placing his left hand in his pocket as he extended his right arm towards the two as he a was charging up a flame gran rey cero. his hand curled as he was forming the cero in the form of a massive flre ball. As it got bigger he grinned as he took his left hand from his pocket and held his right forarm. In that moment he shot the cero towards the two as he then popped his arm, and then crouching before he sonidoed in a blaze of fire. He appeared ten feet from the woman. His deadly gaze on her as he grabbed his swords and unsheathed them. In a swift motion he swung them both down towards her arms.

"Watch your back maggot"

He said in a sadistic and killer voice.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Turning quickly, he launched the cero at the gran rey cero, aiming for just above the bottom. His eyes following the man as he moved, crouchying as the gran rey cero would fly over head, scorching his shirt. With a tilt of the head he watched it land in the distance, feeling the heat still as he returned his gaze to the trail of fire leading to the man. Raising a brow, he let his tattered shirt fall to the ground, popping his neck as he spoke.
"Well, guess theres no way around this is there..."
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Arcelia sonidoed to the side to avoid the major blast of the cero, though she gained a nice scorching from the attack, effectively burning half her shirt off and singeing the bandage wrap which she used to cover her breasts. When she dodged the cero she dodged his blades as well, avoiding any damage they would do. She then jumped back twenty feet from the two men and looked down at herself, seeing the skin of the top of her breast reveled she sighed. She didn't care about the exposure really, though she didn't appreciate the fact she almost lost a good chunk of her hair. Her gaze fixed on Sage, eyes narrowed in a dangerous glare."I said bug off, though it's obvious you won't listen." She stated coldly, brushing herself off of the ash that was once her uniform."And don't call me Maggot." She added in a scoff, hating being referred to like that.

"So what should we do about this eh? Mister torch over there seems to like fair fights so the three of us fighting isn't going to fly, especially since it would inevitably turn into a one on one match anyway." Arcelia stated, using her free hand to brush the hair from her face."I'm not going to drop outta the fight, it should go without stating that neither are you nor my opponent. So how are we going to handle this situation?" She asked the two, looking down at her blade with a smirk before returning her gaze to the two men in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage grinned as he got into a fighting stance with his legs spread shoulder length apart and his arms in an X formation with his hands open and fingers semi curled . Each palm had a flaming ball in them. He could feel his fraccion nearby so he sonidoed in a bast of flames and appeared not even two feet away as he was nearly point blank range as he fired one flame cero at the faccion and sent the other at the other espada. The minute they fired he sonidoed in a blaze of red flames and appeared several feet away. Feeling his fraccion's reiatsu calmed him down and he sighed. Placing his hands in his pockets before turning away and started walking towards the source of the cold and calming reiatsu his fraccion tensei gave off.

"You two bore me anyway "

He said continuing to walk away knowing full well if they tried to attack he would incinerate them both.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5556

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Divleft
Tansei watched as Sage made his way back from being in another fight by the flames she had seen. She wondered what he had been fighting this time as she tugged her hood a little lower to cover her eyes from others so they wouldn't be troubled by her strange appearance, knowing how it could make others uncomfortable. She simply stood in in silence as the desert sands would silently shift in a stray breeze at times as she waited patiently as always. She disliked fighting unless she had to after all and often tried to talk things out or avoid confrontation as needed but when push came to shove she would fight and do so without mercy until she had defeated her opponent.
Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was walking away as he spotted tensei. He was raising an eyebrow. He could feel her nerviousness as he approched her. His hands were in his pockets. When he got close enough he was sonidoing in a burst of flames and appeared next to sakura, and slipped off her hood a bit as looked into her eyes. he was astonished by the way her pressence alone could calm the beast in him. His red eyes met her silverish blue ones. Narrowing his eyes he pulled her hood down to cover her face up again so she could not be taken by supirse. WIth a sigh and a hint of confusion he spoke.

"Just what kind of arrancar are you none of the others is able to calm me down like you do....it baffles me"

He said as he was placing his hands back in his pockets as he started walking away once more. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes as his gaze alone could be felt from the heat that he gave off in her direction. He made his way to a near by cave and went inside. Sitting down he took off his zanpaktou, and set it down.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5556

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Divleft
Tansei remained as calm and outwardly emotionless as always as she listened to the question that the Segunda asked. She decided to keep her silence on it in turn and followed afterwards, not a word spoken as she then made her way inside the same cave and leaned against the cool rock inside and bowed her head slightly. She had no answer to the question that the other Arrancar had voiced before as all she knew was that she was a little strange and different to others in general by her appearance but not so much in her abilities or traits. This oddity was part of the reason she always kept her cloak on most of the time as she was able to cause others to feel a little strange in her presence but that was mostly due to her strange appearance as far as she could tell.

She decided to break the silence that was in the cave as she rested against the cool rock of the inner wall and ask about what had taken place outside in the sands. "Were they worthy opponents this time?" she asked unsure who or what Sage had been fighting but simply a curious question that floated through her mind.

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Arcelia barely had time to dodge, she got caught in the range of the flaming point blank cero and skidded back a little ways away. Quickly regaining her footing she scoffed, seeing her top had now been completely burned off and some hairs had been caught in the flames as well. She growled lowly to herself as she watched the Segunda Espada leave their presence, dusting herself off once more and assessing the damage she had taken she sighed."Damn man, least the battle's my own once again." She muttered to herself. Watching and waiting for Sendo to do whatever it was he would to avoid the cero fired at him from point blank range, hoping she still had an opponent after that attack."Tch..If there is still even a fight..." She muttered bitterly, crossing her arms over her ample bosom and waiting for her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Yokashi which had been mostly awake for the longest would sit up after they had left. His left arm had popped back into place as he slept as well has the other wounds. Picking up his sword next to him he would stand an look around seeing that they had left. Placing his sword back in its sheath he would raise his right hand an begin popping his neck. "I really need to stop falling asleep during fights." He would say with a low laugh. Feeling the spirit pressure come from the distance he would turn away from it an begin walking in the distance. After reaching many miles away he would stop an look around feeling his hunger begin to set in. Upon looking around he would notice a few hollows a half a mile away. Quickly moving he would arrive behind them in second. Grabbing the first one by the back of its neck he would easly snap its neck. Turning towards the other two that stood next to each other he would sonido in front of them thrusting his left an right arm through their throats killing them instantly.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Yokashi would slowly remove both of his hands from the newly open holes within the hollows throats. As he did their lifeless corpses would fall disturbing the sand around them. Looking at the blood that dripped down both of his arms he would bring his right hand in front of his face. Watching the blood run down his index finger he would bring it to his mouth catching the warm liquid with his tongue. Feeling his hunger take over he would turn his body slightly before he begin to feed upon the Hollows flesh causing his spiritual pressure to rise once more. After finishing his meal he would stand an turn back from the way he came an vanishs in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 pm

His brows raised slightly, the air around him changing as he condensed his piritual pressure around himself. He knew it would be impossible to dodge, so weakening the blow would be his best option. The cero hit him point blank, going off with an explosion. Waving his sword left and right, he quickly cleared the air of smoke and sand, light burn marks covering his chest and part of his arm.
"Well that was interesting..." he said to himself before turning back to his original opponent, his blade resting at his side.
"Now where were we...I believe it was your move."
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Arcelia grinned widely, seeing her opponent come out of the cero in one piece. Assessing the space between them she gripped her sword then sonidoed forward towards him with her zanpakuto aimed straight ahead of her, wanting to pierce through his stomach should the blow land. Wondering the strength Sendo had left after taking a cero like that at point blank range, knowing she herself didn't have too much to spare. If the attack she was launching would land she would then quickly whip the blade from the wound and attempt to land a slash from his right hip diagonal to his left shoulder, wondering which attack, if not both, would be blocked.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:32 am

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was looking at the ceiling of the cave as he heard tensei speak. He sighed as he shook his head no. Hardly anyone could give him any real challenge. He was not one to want to fight weak opponents unless given the order to by dalaga. He was placing his zanpaktou on his shoulder from the floor and he got up. His stance was one of a bored fighter. He looked at sakura as he thought of something. He had never seen her without that hood and cloak on.

" If i had bothered to go ressurection i would of slaughtered them both and incinerated them but anyway....Show me what you look like without hiding your looks "

He said as he curiousity was killing him. He was ot one to care about beauty if he did he would of been stunned seeing that other fraccions chest.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sands of Hueco Mundo
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next