Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sands of Hueco Mundo

Go down 
+13
Gent4
Takeshi Kage
Akiza Izayoi
Sakaki
Artemis1369
Sakura Lunaris
Haseo Misaki
Kizomaru Hotaru
ZenithEzura
Shy_Akira
Allister
Kenpachi_zarki
Mugetsu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14843

Characters
RPC's:

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert, with dunes like those of the Sahara. The desert is littered with what appear to be boulders and shriveled trees, but these are actually a form of quartz. In Hueco Mundo, the moon is on the opposite lunar phase of that in the Human World. The vast desert also seems to lack any bodies of water. Like in Soul Society, the atmosphere is filled with Reiryoku in the form of Reishi, but it is more concentrated, thus allowing smaller Hollows to gain nourishment despite the lack of Human souls.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5556

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 DeisHeadshot
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Divleft
Tansei frowned slightly at the request before she bowed her head and obliged, removing her cloak in silence and folded the light but durable cloth before standing one more before the Segunda, her expression one of neutrality and kept carefully blank as she shifted a few stray strands on her head as they were irritating her by brushing over the unseen mask fragments on her head. She kept her silver gaze steady that would often in her previous experience cause others to become unsettled, uneasy or nervous from her previous experience of encountering others. "This is my appearance...and for this reason it is why I keep myself cloaked and covered at all times..." she replied in her neutral soft and neutral tones to her Espada as she waited to be able to don her cloak once more.
Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Mon May 21, 2012 2:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 am

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 2ebzbb5

Sage watched her remove the thinsg covering her and he blinked. He grinned as he walked over to her. He circled her as he was takeing in every detail about her. She was very good looking and the first to ever make him grin at anything more then a fight or upcoming fight. He stopped as he stood right infront of her. He was looking into her eyes unphazed at her expression. He motioned that she could put her hood back on as he did not want to end up blushing from her looks. He went and sat down on the cave floor as he was feeling very calm. He did not know what about tensei made him feel calm even when he was in the middle of a fight. He looked at her with deep expression. He liked her but nobody had to know that.

"Tensei tell me why do you hide behind that hood."

He said as he watched her

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 am

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Returning her cloak back upon her and pulling up the hood over her face once again she listened to the question offered by the Espada and shook her head slightly, sending her hair to wave slightly from the movement. "It is because I cause discomfort to those around me due to my strange appearance. It saves questions I have no answer to..." she simply answered as honestly as she could. She had no idea why she did appear so strange but she knew well the effects it could have on others so she cloaked herself as a cautionary measure. She would then return to lean against the wall as she had before, returning to her silent self again but often full of thoughts and observation.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Sage was not very interested in fighting at the moment but he did not want to stay here. He got up as he was walking towards the opening of the cave. Holding his zanpaktou in his hand he was looking around. He could sense the two he was playing with for a short time before. With his fraccion tensei with him he oddly did not want to kill. She was....special....Able to calm him. He looked at her as he gestured her to follow. Walking towards the outside of the cave he popped his shoulder as the breeze blew his red hair out of his face. It was short but a few strangs did cover and poke his eyes every once in a while. He did nothing more then walk past the two fighting. He was no where near the battle though.

"Come tensei its safer for you in my chambers"

For once he showed concern and protectiveness. It was one of his secrets but he was very protective of his fraccion.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 am

Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei would push herself from her position leaning against the cold stone and follow the Espada in silence as she heard him speaking. She offered a slight nod of her head before she tugged her hood to cover her eyes a little more at his instructions as an errant breeze drifted by lightly. She could feel a battle but was unsure of who or what it was fighting at the moment so didn't give it a second thought as she then turned and quietly replied in her soft tones of voice "Okay..." the word escaping in a soft and light tone before she then followed the Espada in silence once more back towards his chambers.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4554

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:52 pm

He watched her motions, his body moving to the rhythem in his head. Sonidoing out of the way, he would dodge the stab, pulling his blade up to block most of the second attack, feeling the blade cut through part of his shoulder. The pain burned into a slow pulsing, his eyes locked on her as he decided to show her his speed.
"Keep up darling..." The moment the words left his lips he would sonido around her, his first attack aimed at her free arm, if blocked he would sonido to the other side and cast a horizantal slash aimed down her other arm. If that too was blocked or dodged, he would sonido behind her and aim to cut from her lower back to her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4479

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Flissy's illusion entered and bowed to eaach remaining espada and spoke softly as she had been ordered to find the remaining arrancarr and espada.
"Lord Dalaga has issued the orders that any espada or fraccion must report to the throne room, Please go with haste so that this discussion can begin sooner rather than later, thank you for you co-operation."
The illusion bows once more and smiles at any who are within before running out to the next spot.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14746

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Arcelia kept her eyes on his hastily moving form, unable to dodge the first attack due to the speed, gaining a large wound in her right arm but fortunately she didn't have to worry about dodging his second attempt as her left arm was protected by the remnants of her hollow mask. When he sonidoed behind her she was able to quickly whip around and block the attack with her zanpakuto, eyes on his as their blades locked. She chuckled a little, showing she was having fun with their sparring match. She pushed off of his blade and jumped back three feet, blinking when she heard the illusion speak. She scoffed when it vanished and sighed in irritance."Shit..Did it /have/ to be now of all times? Well, what do you wanna do? Finish the match or go to the throne room?" She asked Sendo, though she figured he would answer that they should end the match for now and see what the meeting was about.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 pm

He sheathed his blade and looked at the illusion for a moment before staring at his sparring opponent.
"Sadly, orders are orders. We shall continue this after the meeting..." He turned from her, waving his hand in a sort of goodbye before he sonidoed at fast speeds away from the area.
"Just when things were getting good too..." He said to himself as he went to the throne room as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14746

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Arcelia muttered some curse words as she watched Sendo speed off like the good little Espada he was, she assessed herself before returning her zanpakuto to it's sheath."Well guess that means I don't have time to throw on a new shirt..." She shrugged, looking down at the singed bandages which had been burned, her top completely gone now. She simply sighed, if she would get in trouble then she'd find out once she got to the throne room. Though she wasn't particularly topless as the bandages still hid her chest fairly well, they had just been singed so that some of her caramel colored skin was showing through the wrap. She wasted no time and sonidoed back to Los Noches.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4772

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Doado walked through a ripple dimension coming from the forest." Hmmm next meal next meal i need another meal..." Dorado trotted across the white desert looking for hollows killing them then devouring them. HE spent a good few hours killing a good sum of hollows. He finished killing off his 15 hollow for the day he walked to a large pile of sand and knelt down resting for a moment " Hmmm Soon my evolution will occur and ill finally be able to get that much close to becoming the man i once was hehehe ill play along for abit then ahahah ehhh." He stood back up after resting for abit and started back up hunting hollows the more and more he devoured more and more cracks started to appear around his body leaking spiritual power.
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

Awesomeness Points : 4605

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Sora looked out at Hueco Mundo from her large rock and just sighed, she had gotten bored with Los Noches and its safety nothing was exciting to her anymore her espada was still as silent as ever and she was tired of it, she sat back and listened to the wind howl and the scream of hollows in the distance it was almost like white noise to her kind of calming in a way she remembered back when she would cower from the hollows but now she was stronger and was going to become even more so, she wanted that for herself more then anything, although she kind of envied the stupid Espada the elite of Los Noches she growled flipping her bangs from her eyes and playing with her mask "Stupis espada they're all crazy." She mumbled as she pouted at the white sand. Sora sighed looking aroun; No one. She thought looking down and to the side "Guess its better this way." she sighed as she opened a Garganata "might as well find Yokashi" she said entering it.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Dorado heard faint noises coming not to far from his last kill and desided towalk over seeing someone talking to them self then leaving " Hmmm Los noches? oh right that place run by those human like hollws, espada where they hmmm." He trotted off not interfering unless it involved him in some way, he much preferred to evolve then worry about things going on around him at the moment. He noticed a small group of hollows not to far off " Ehhh so many years and they are still ugly." Dorado dashed off vanishing into a ripple reappearing above the hollows 4 golden spikes coming out the bottom of dorados feet, he fell on one of the hollows the golden spikes easily pressing the hollow killing it instantly.

The other 3 hollows surprised at the sudden appearance of dorado soon shook it off and attacked him from a different angle once they where four feet away from dorado a dimensional barrier appeared invisible but the perimeter was set. The hollows moved slower almost frozen in his field. " Just to easy." Golden spikes grew out of his body impaling the hollows around him" All pathetic." Dorado retracted the spikes then started to eat them .
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:48 pm

He slowed his pace as they left the forest, coming to stop a few yards from the horse. Staring at the horse, he would crouch low to the ground, his hands resting on the sand under him. Glancing up to his fraccion, he smiled slightly before returning to his mission.
"Hello there, to get you to evolution I say we kill other Adjuches and have you feed from them." His breathe coming out in shallow puffs while he stared at the horse, his smile gone.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:57 pm

" Hmmm still around." Dorado looked back recognizing the voice" Eat others at my level ahahah if you can find them unlike the hollows and gillion, Adjuches and vosto lordes are hard to come by but if you can find me some ill gladly kill them and devour them." dorado finished eating the hollows he had killed, then faced the pair of arrncars " By the way who is this emoror that wants me im curious about that and about you espada was it what manner of change did they put you through to become like that.?"
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 am

He nodded to the other, his smile holding as he stared at the horse.
"Well, my form of change was a rather odd one. In due time you will know. I will go find you something strong to feast on later, but I have no idea why my Lord wants you. Possibly for your power, or for your style. What it comes down to is I have to help you evolve, then take you back." resting his hands in his pockets, he felt around for high spiritual preessure, that might resemble an Adjuches or vasto lorde.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 pm

i need to fight to become stronger hmmm a vosto lordes will do fine if you can find one, ill be heading to the world of the living for a few random things so that's where i shall be." Dorado stomped his foot on the ground a crack appeared on the ground then spread from the ground up breaking like glass a rip in space appeared on the other side was the world of the living " Good day then." Dorado jumped through the rip. The rip vanished and his spiritual pressure vanished from the area
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4860

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm

A gargnata would open upon a sand dune 3 miles away from the other Arrancars within the middle of 4 hollows. Stepping out was a tall slender man with short spikey brown hair wearing glasses covering his Violet eyes with a glare. He wore a white espada jacket having no marks or cuts upon it at all. Both his hands rested within his pockets as he looked at each hollow with a smile upon his face. The hollows would look at each other an then back at the espada with a hungery look upon their face. "Do we have to end this in violence?" Kenshin would say softly as he smiled at each hollow. Turning his attention away from the middle one it would deside to attack first. Keeping his attention away from it he would send a spining round house kick at the hollows sternum. Connecting it would send the hollow flying off into the distance. Keeping his hands within his pockets he would continue to smile at them.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 am

Sensing a weak reiatsu towards the place that they call home he knew that a few of his fellow members have wounds that need tended to an that this was a perfect chance he could try out his new invention. Releasing his sword quickly he would remove the head of each Hollow within seconds standing with his back towards them all as their bodies hit the ground. Resheathing his sword he would look behind him with a faint smile. Pushing off the ground he would use sonido an vanish from the area. Other hollows would circle around the fallen hollows an begin devouring the corpses quickly leaving barely anthing left but bones an the heads of them.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

Awesomeness Points : 4486

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 am

Akiza climbed off his back and returned the smile, she sighed and ran off to the side and sat down on the sand and watched as the two communicated again ,she pulled out her mirror and began to fix her hair,she cursed under her breath as she tried to take out the knots with her fingers "Damn Hizo-chan.." she said then brought the mirror back up to gaze at her hair,she smiled as her hair was back to normal,she put her high pony then put the band on her head "there we go,my beautiful hair as good as ever" .

She put the mirror away noticing that Dorado had once again disappeared,she stood up and walked over to Hizoku and tugged on his clothes once more "i know this is a mission,but if he keeps touring the world how on Earth are you going to finish this mission?" she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Kenshin would be seen walking back out into the sandy area his hands resting within his pockets as always an a sweet calm smile rested upon his lips. A glare could be seen upon his glasses making it hard for anyone to see his violet eyes, his hair short spikey brown hair could be seen blowing in the light breeze softly as he stopped 40 feet away from a large hollow. Raising his right hand from his pocket he would extend it outwards with his palm facing the hollow. A living metal snake-like entity would break through the skin upon his palm an open its mouth showing its fangs towards the Hollow. All of a sudden it would fire out from his palm traveling towards the hollow at a quick speed, It body still coming from kenshins palm never seeming to end. As it reached the hollow it would slam into the hollows chest going straight through bursting from its back. The living metal snake-like entity would then let out a little rowr as it begin circling around the Hollows body making it impossible for it to move.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4545

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:54 am

"Uggggghhhh~" The sound was persistent and never ending by the looks of it as Aiko Yuuko, the rouge Arrancar, made his way through the Sands of Hueco Mundo with a disappointed look on his face. His legendary katana was unsheathed and he was swinging it wildly through the air in a form of 'practice' while roaming the endless sands of this Hell. It was so distracting he almost did not notice the female standing there with another, a group that perked his interest certainly. Quickly sheathing his sword he stood staring at the two with a curious gaze as if he was trying to determine their level of strength and, perhaps, if it was worth fighting it out with these strangers...

...he decided it would be better not too.

"Yo, what's going on here fellow monsters?" His look was almost...hunger filled. For what no-one could exactly tell but there he was, with this strange look, staring at the both of them awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:48 am

Akiza turned to her left and noticed someone walking towards them doesnt feel like a Espada... the person came closer and she was able to see him more clearly "doesnt look like the fraccion of any of the espada" she said then smiled as the face was a little farmiliar to her.she could sense his power slightly,but did not hesitate to approach him,her eyes noticed him reach for his Katana,so she did not let her guard down

she took a few steps towards the arrancar,her hand staying on her hand on the side of her thighs where the two kusarigamas were set,she circled him "hmmmm...so farmiliar..." she said then took her one hand away from her weapon to search her pocket "where is it??" she said then finally found what she was looking for "coookie?" she said smiling from ear to ear as she held it out to him
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4545

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:55 am

...what the hell was wrong with this person? For a moment Aiko stared bluntly at the girl who held out what seemed to be something called a 'cookie'. Was this an attempt to make peace or was it a trick, to get him to bring his guard down and the innocent having the chance to take advantage of that. "I...uhhh..." For a moment his mind stood at a complete halt just before his hand let go of the sword's handle and reached out for the cookie. With ease he snagged it from the girls hand, bringing it towards his face and up to his nose. One big inhale he could just tell that it would taste great...yet there was still something off about the whole ordeal.

Looking confused at Akiza, his left eye twitched a moment before he managed to bring a grin to his lips though it looked quite...creepy, for the lack of terms. "What the hell did you do to this? Poison? I'm not THAT dumb!" He yelled before turning and throwing the cookie far into the sky, off into the desert before turning back towards the girl. "You're an Arrancar, like me. We try eating each other...to gain power! I'm not going to let you take it from me THAT easily!"
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 am

Akiza tilted her head to the side,was this boy throwing away one of the greatest creations known to man,she jumped up and quickly caught it,she brought it to her mouth and licked her lips,she took a small bite from the big cookie,chewed it with pleasure then smiled at him,she jumped up in the air and landed on his back then brought the cookie to his face "eeeeeaaat!" she said forcing it into his mouth

Akiza didnt really want to eat him,she had that sense of knowing whether someone was good or bad,but only when her mind was not clouded,and right now she had not a care in the world "why would i want to eat off you,there are plenty other useless ones to eat" she said then jumped off his back "cookie is good,no?" she said smiling.
Akiza reached into her pocket once more and searched for another one,her face lit up as she pulled out another one and took a bite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Hueco Mundo   Sands of Hueco Mundo - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sands of Hueco Mundo
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next