Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Karakura

Go down 
+12
Saphira Phoenix
leche-visord
Shannon24
Kenpachi_zarki
Haseo Misaki
Kizomaru Hotaru
Artemis1369
Athagaraz
ZenithEzura
Dalaga_Helios
hearse
Mugetsu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14853

Characters
RPC's:

Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Karakura Town is a Western Tokyo city in the Human World. It seems to be a small city with an average population that resembles the real world. Humans that live in Karakura Town are unaware of the ghosts and spiritual forces that live there.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4627

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Appearing in the field was Dalaga's right hand man, Tesei,. Walking up to his leader, he gave a small bow, his coat waving slightly in the air from the motion. Raising his head up, his hood was up, casting a shadow clear over his eyes. Looking at man who juts disappeared, he sensed the same power within him as lay within Dalaga. Curiouser and curiouser, Tesei thought to himself.

Deciding to speak up, he asked, "So who are these peoples? Have we found another group who thinks themselves able to defeat you? Shinigami?" The cane in his right hand tapped the ground quietly, letting Tesei map the area out. The enahnced hearing that came with a lack of eyesight let him practically use echolocation.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4564

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:19 am

He smiled at all that was going on, his voice coming out a tad quicker than he wanted.
"My my, it's been so long since I've seen so much attention in one day." Clipping the sword back onto his belt, he stared at the new comer, his eyes scanning over the cane weilding man. Deciding to address both at the same time, he sighed softly.
"Not anymore, I am a vaizard. So shall we play his game of cat and mouse or shall we pick up were we left off, either is fine with me, I just want your choice so I know were I'm going to be."
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5208

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Dalaga reached over and placed a hand on Tesei's shoulder, signaling him to wait a moment so that he could speak to the vizard before they left, realizing his presence would be needed back at their base.

"Vizard I would care to hear your story some time, I had planned to hear it now but the distractions seem to prove a bit much..."

He said taking his hand off of his associate and sticking it into his own pocket, pulling out what seemed to be a small hollow in a jar, worm in shape though it felt just as an vasto lorde would in terms of the energy type, Dalaga tossed this jar to the man with a small smile, obviously he had his reason's for doing so though he had yet to explain why.

"That is a token of a partnership I wish to have with you and any others that you can collect...if you wish to take down the shinigami then that will help you reach me and my group of able fighters in hueco mundo...though keep in mind, you will only get one use from that beast so you will have to be quick...just open the jar when you wish to go."

He said evenly before turning toward Tesei, nodding to him to let him know to open the garganta, wishing to go before the attention was turned fully toward him, he had no desire for a full scale war at the moment.

"Oh...I cant say I caught your name vizard, though I do not think you gave it either."
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Catching the small jar, he stared at the creature, his white eyes swirling with interest. Looking back up at the man, he let a smile curve his lips, his voice calm yet not.
"Your interest me more and more every minute, I'll come when I feel ready, soon." Hearing the man speak, his smile grew, his eyes flashing a crimson color before changing back.
"My name is Zenith Ezura, it's a pleasure to make your aquintance, I'll be seeing you soon."
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Quirking his head at the motion he could hear Dalaga doing, he assumed he was getting nodded at. Sensing the conversation nearing an end, he opened the Garganta, praying that was what Dalaga wanted. Deciding to question this, Tesei asked, "Umm....Sir? Why are you nodding at me? I'm blind and your lucky I can hear your bones performing the movement from this distance." What logic was it to nod at a blind man?
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4489

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Felicity took a very deep breath as she wandered the streets of Karakura to make rounds, she supposed this was the life she chose and it wasn't exactly a bad one. She had respect and she was the espada lords second in command, well the female one anyways. She scanned the streets before deciding perhaps it would be better to observe the area from a higher vantage point. Scaleing the wall of a building before hopping between them until reaching the rooftops of an abandoned shop she tight roped across the narrow walls and vaulted over any low ridges or vents before pausing watching the espada lord cnversing with another whom she didn't seem to recognise then as she jumped onto the rooftop of another building for a closer look she frowns seeing her rival beside the espada lord. She didnt care much for Tesei but she in another way did, she adored her rival as a friend but also wanted his life.
Resting her head in her arms she looked up to the sky searcing for Tenshii, he would be up there in the night as a star but he was always with her in her katana. Her day dreaming ended abruptly when she saw that a jar of some sort had been thrown to the strange man and then a Garganta being opened by Tesei.

"What is that man planning, i swear he never informs me of anything, one day hes going to walk into a trap and i wont be able to save his snooty ass..." She smiles to herself as she didnt mean her words but she hated how he seemed to coddle the boy yet left her out in the dark. She didnt mind as she did many things and accomplished her tasks she set herself each day, not that they cared for the moment as it was only patrols and small things. It kept her sharp and happy and sometimes she would surprise herself.
Sensing they may be leaving she quickly dropped down a few buildings away from the odd man and walked staight past him her eye focused on him as she passed but her look was that of a threating one before bowing to her lord and Tesei. "My lord i have scouted the area and there seems to be no signs of any threats. I believe it would be easier to follow you now my daily duty is fufilled."
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:16 pm

"No need to bow for me, Felicity." Tesei began, hoping to poke a little fun. "Im the same rank as you, so i don't think you need to admit I'm better, but oh well." Waiting for her reaction, Tesei knew she would respond in one of three ways. Either a slap, a bit of verbal abuse or possibly no reaction at all.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Felicity narrowed her eyes at Tesei and then gave him a very cold pieceing stare which could freeze time if she so wished. She was desperate to slap him or even humiliate him here and now but that would have to wait Now was not the time nor the place to be petty and in front of their lord too, so she took the smart option and smiled sweetly at Tesei before moving to be right in front of him and as her fingers lace into his hair she leans forwards and presses herself against him before whispering in his ear.

"Why would i bow to a man who will never see anything but darkness? Not even my star Tenshii will ever be seen by your eyes, so im sure you will NEVER see ME bow to you." She smirks before kissing his forehead in a tender fashion before laughing. "After all what are friends for? Apart from bailing out their most precious friends"
She gives him a gentle push as if she was just playing but really her words meant great harm to him even if in reality she believed he was strong even if his sight was not his best abiility.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5208

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Dalaga smiled lightly, shaking his head at the interaction between the two before lightly slapping Tesei on the back of the head, then pointing his thumb over his shoulder at the garganta signaling that it was time to go, though he planned to have a few more words with the people in the immediate area before he did leave.

"I planned for you to use your senses Tesei, since even without your eyes I know you can see...besides we have long enough worked together for you to know what I want when I want it...thank you. And to you my flower good work, I will have to reward you to the extra extent should I not?"

He said with a chuckle as he turned around, giving the vizard a wave over his shoulder stepping through the garganta, his mind abuzz with a multitude of possibility's, so many new paths opening up with just the one new ally, a new vizard in the establishment would not only mean an extra blade but a multitude of others, one warrior can make all the difference in the world as he was always taught as a boy. He placed his hands in his pockets, palming the orb that he stole back not long ago, he had many plans in the works and this was just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Felicity winced at the slap on Tesei's head and rubbed it gently so it didnt hurt but her eyes widened a little at Dalaga's words and she turned her face away blushing slightly but composed herself instantly and bowed to him, she was secrety thrilled he was proud of her work and that she didnt feel it was anything that important but protecting those she love and cared for was her biggest priority.

"Thank you my lord. I will continue my work and i will alert you if anything is to happen." She looks up at him and smiles before flicking her hair from her sholder quickly and then looks at Tesei and gently turns him towards the Garganta and then smiles to herself. "When we get back Tesei i want to spar with you, i feel extra energy resonating from you." She enters the Garganta after her lord.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 am

"Yeah, well, I'd feel better if you just told me something. Too much effort to pick the movement up. But that last point is true." Tesei replied to Dalaga, unfazed by the slap to the back of the head. Although he did feel a little wounded that Dalaga needed to do that, mainly in a humorous way. But when Felicity began rubbing the point of contact, an almost unnoticeable blush spread on his cheeks.

Realizing he should answer her, Tesei replied to her with, "Sounds like fun. Hope you don't mind me winning." A smirk spread across Tesei's face, wide and slightly mocking. He knew him and Felicity could duel to death with no clear winner. It's just fun as he'll to role her up. Following behind her, he entered the Garganta also.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14756

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Walking down the streets of Karakura was a tall male with medium length silver shaggy hair, on his way home from his job working at a local record store. His arms were lazily slung behind his head and he let out a loud yawn, the last bit of his day had been spent dealing with a bitchy customer and an even bitchier boss. It took it's toll on him, having to be the referee of a verbal wrestling match between the two, too tired to even remember what the fight was about. He shrugged the unpleasant memory from his mind and moved his hands to the pocket of his ripped, faded gray jeans.

"What a day..." Kazuya yawned out, though it sounded more like a groan than a yawn. He blinked when he felt fighting reiatsu far off in the distance, closing his eyes to better focus he was able to locate where it was coming from."Shit really? Well...I guess I'll check it out." He muttered dryly, really just grumpy from a bad day on the job and nothing more. His pace picked up as he moved towards the direction of the fighting reiatsu, figuring that some kind of shit was going down and that he should be on guard in case it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Turning from the group, he slipped the jar into his pocket before feeling a distant reiatsu. Raising a brow, his white eyes began scanning the area for its owner, interest setting in once again.
"This day is so full of suprises..." He spoke to himself before deciding upon doing the smarter thing. With a smile he let his spiritual pressure spike, not once but multiple times, as a becon for any who wish to show up. With nothing more to do, he sat in the air, legs crossed, blade dangling from his belt, as the wind wisped through his hair while rustling his cloths.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4758

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Streets of Karakura - Page 2 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Streets of Karakura - Page 2 2ebzbb5

A massive burst of reiatsu was coming from the sky as a garganta opened up. There stood sage his red eyes and hair were looking deadly as his red espada uniform was flowing i the wind. He had been to the karakura town before but not alone. He smirked as he saw all the humans walking around. He stopped and was deep in thought.'what woul be the best way to lure out the shinigami'He thought to himself as he was looking around. He shrugged as he started to decend to the ground. He made a flame burst causing 12 humans to get burnt alive. He walked around the city as he felt disgusted by the humans. He sonidoed around the area then thought of a way to lure him out. Standing on the roof of a building he was letting out a few ceros that incinerated a few buildings. He watched and chuckled as humans fled in fear of the unknown.

"ICHIGO KUROSAKI!!"

He let out as he was drawing his zanpaktou and had it in his free hand. Flame ceros shooting out burning more buildings

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Feeling the two different reiatsu's along side those which were engaged in battle he narrowed his eyes to glare at nothing but the path ahead of him as he moved, focusing harder he could tell which one was looking to bait someone and which one was threatening damage. Another good indication was the explosions of the cero off in the distance, he paused mid run and pulled out his raven headed soul candy dispenser. Popping one of his brown candy and leaving his gigai to enter a form which was similarly dressed, wearing a crimson colored shirt with the picture of a raven on the left and the words "Quoth the raven, nevermore" in a faded black cursive writing font on the right. Faded gray, ripped jeans and black worn out sneakers. Black leather choker with silver studs and matching armbands around his wrists were his choice accessories along side the silver stud earring in his left ear, turning to his gigai he told him to stay close because should Kazuya become incapacitated he would need his gigai to drag him to the Urahara Shoten.

When that was finished he shunpoed to the location of the cero, seeing Sage standing atop a building and hearing him yell he sighed. His right hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto which was slung over his back, when he got close enough he looked up at the Espada."What the hell you yelling for? Geeze, you're a loud mouth." Kazuya called, awaiting the reaction from the other male as he watched him closely.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4758

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Streets of Karakura - Page 2 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Sage was shooting ceros when he felt the sprirtual pressure. He did not turn around as he grinned as he had lured out something to keep him busy until he found his primary target. He was looking at the one behind him as he had snuck his free hand around and his hand was facing the male as he fired another flame cero from under his sword arm. He immediatly sonidoed and appeared a few feet away as he held his red sword. The saber like sword was in his left hand as he had the right charging up a cero. He was going to enjoy killing a vizard as he figured they were nothing but failed attemps of being arrancar. He let his flame reiatsu pour out as his spiritual pressure was flaring out. He wanted a good fight and maybe this vizard would give him just that.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:51 pm

To avoid the cero Kazuya jumped out of the way, shunpoing off about six feet to the left of the Espada. He drew his blade with his right hand and glared at the other male through deep emerald green eyes."What? Now that you've got a plaything you're not going to talk any more?" He asked with a bit of a chuckle, finding it funny that the other male had gone quiet as soon as he found an opponent. He looked around at the damage that the flame arrancar had caused, shaking his head with a sigh.

"Gotta tell ya, you've done quite a bit of damage....Oh well, this isn't my part of town." Kazuya replied in a neutral tone, not that he didn't care innocent people had been hurt. But he wasn't about to let something like that known to anyone he was planning on fighting."That Ichigo kid you want is currently tied up elsewhere, so you're gonna have to settle for me." He grinned, having heard Sage calling for the orange haired substitute.

Gripping the hilt of his zanpakuto he used shunpo to appear to vanish, using his speed to move behind the other male and make a slash at his back from his right shoulder down diagonally to his hip. Should that attack land he would then kick the other male in the center of his back and hopefully send him flying a little, then if that followed through he would then shunpo to Sage's front and attempt to land a hit on his chest. Clearly his fighting style is not one of giving an opponent the chance to recover should he manage to land a hit, knowing he was fighting a powerful opponent though he had the feeling his first attack would most likely be blocked.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4870

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 am

Massive spiritual pressure would form within the sky as a gargnata would slowly open. At first black pants could be seen then a white vest that was sleeveless an unbuttoned showing the toned chest of the espada. Strips of his long black hair could be seen hanging down upon his chest. Finally the left side of his angelic face could be seen as of the rest of his face was hidden behind his long hair. Opening his golden snake like eyes he would step out holding his sword with his right hand as his left was hidden within his pocket. After stepping out the gargnata would close as his spiritual pressure would vanish hidden within him. Looking around he would feel Sages spiritual pressure an sonidos towards him. Arriving at the site high above sage he would continue to stand there an watch.
Back to top Go down
Shannon24
Plus
Shannon24

Awesomeness Points : 4456

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm

"I'm unbeatable."

"An unstoppable mass of power."

"Weaklings bow before me."

"Cowards shatter inront of me."

"Those whom have the strength.... They walk behind me."

A small gust of wind would sweep over the area as myriad of battles take over all of Karakura Town. Everyone seemed to be losing their minds. Well, everyone except one young man. He stood atop a nearby light pole and scanned over the area before him. His jaws tightened as he felt all the clashing reiatsu surrounding him. He even recognized a few Espada in the area as well, which was odd to him.

"This has to stop now."

"Deam this moment as you all crumble beneath me...."

After saying this, his zanpakuto fell out of his jacket sleeve into his hand. His zanpakuto was a 2 foot long dagger that was permanently in shikai form. He then started to shunpo toward the nearest clash of reiatsu. The look on his face was full of disgust as he made his way. Maybe this was due to the mask he wore on his face. All this senseless fighting was going to be stopped one way or another. Even if it meant killing off his fellow shinigami. This is the path this assasin has chosen. He walks it alone. In his world, fear and death do not exist.

"Death himself has nothing to fear."

Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Yokashi would turn away from Sage an his newly found pray that had seem to already made a move towards Sage. But since it was not the orange haired boy he was sent to study he had no reason to stick around. Feeling a new power arrive he would smirk an sonido towards it. Arriving just ahead of the boy he would appear stand a few yards in front of the visord standing upon the cross that t stood high above the church. His long black hair blowing ever so lightly in the wind slightly showing the bone shard that went down his right eye. His golden snake like eyes glimmered in the light as he continued to watch the boy. Within his right hand rest his sword still resting in its sheath awaiting the taste of blood an bone.
Back to top Go down
Shannon24
Plus
Shannon24

Awesomeness Points : 4456

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Samanoske stopped as the man appeared before him. His cold, golden eyes stared the Espada down as he stood atop the cross. A small chuckle could be heard coming from behind the mask as Samanoske jumped ontop of a nearby building. He seemed to be blocking Samanoske from going on ahead. This was quite aggitating and seemed to piss the young vizard off.

"I suggest you move aside if you want that worthless life of yours..."

He raised his left hand and pointed the dagger towards the male.

Last edited by Shannon24 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 pm

( Make sure to post 5 lines Shannon)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Yokashi would smirk upon hearing the words that the Visord had spoken. The wind would move his vest ever so slightly to allow the number 5 to be seen upon his right shoulder blade. Turning his head side ways as he closed his eyes his neck would pop an then he would straighten it once more. His hair would then seem to pause as red outlines form around him. Within seconds the wind would blow powerfully towards the Visord as what seemed like massive spiritual pressure but was only 40%. Opening his eyes he would rise his right hand with the sword within it to eye level. Finally raising his left hand to the handle of the sword he would stop before releasing as he awaited his opponent to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm

After seconds had past he would begin to study the character of the visord. Shortly after his eyes would close as his power level would drop to the point it was gone. Lowering his weapon he would slowly open his eyes half way. Quickly pushing off the cross it would cause a vibration an split the cross smoothly in half. Moving towards the right side of the boy he would place his right foot upon the roof an then sonido away from him leaving no trace. But from where his foot had landed left a large crack going from one side to the other. Leaving not enough damage to be upon any Soul reapers or Visords wanted list.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Felicity takes a deep breath as she enters Karakura town with Tesei in tow and smirks shaking her head as the party had begun. Yokashi was teasing another Visored with quick and fluid movements making it see almost like a game to him. Sage she could hear calling out the man named Ichigo whom was the pride of the shinigami. She doubted he would show up and if he had she knew inside she would more than likely be saving a few espada assed today. Looking around her she couldnt see much else wrong. Turning to her rival she smiles and then grabs his sleeve gently before speaking.
"We need to remain together little butterfly, try to keep up with me, i shall leave you perfumed marks." A that moment she sprays a very spicy yet soft to the nose perfume upon herself. She then takes the liberty of spraying a little in the air. "Follow that scent is all i say, if you fall behind then i will come look for you and truely i will shame you." She smiles as really she would just laugh at him but she knew usually he could keep up with her. She sets off in a sprint before traversing up onto rooftops and her eye remains on the other visored as she didnt wish to interrupt anything going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Karakura   Streets of Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Karakura
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next