Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+10
Sakura Lunaris
Gent4
Ignaeon
Ulqui-chan
Demenyx.
Haseo Misaki
Kizomaru Hotaru
J_Da_Don01
Akuma
Mugetsu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14839

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

*is pounced and hugged* o.o Yay! One person that was Dalaga's friend that didn't immediately turn on me post-drama. xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5535

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Jason? The psycho killer who wears a hockey mask. Freddy Vs Jason ring a bell? Or Friday The Thirtheen(Film)? The sounds he makes when he is creeping? Anything?
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo
Caelum Tsukiyo

Awesomeness Points : 4555

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 pm

*Just got done reading 4 pages of posts here*
...So many things...I could say....

But seeing as though they would be out of place, what with the conversation having moved on, I'll simply suffice it with asking this one recurring question:
Wtf is Jkf? So far the only plausible answers are "J"_da_Don01, "K"izomaru Hitaru and ... well I don't have a blazing clue in Hell on who the F is.

And with that asked, Kizo! I am still waiting on a post from you woman! I have things to do damn it! D=<

Heehee =^w^=

By the way~, Hello Akuma-chan. As I have not yet spoken to you allow me to say it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Caelum~ ^^ BEO's (secret) lord and Master and (not so secret) charming Deus Prince ♥
AND YOU WOULD ALL DO WELL TO REMEMBER IT DAMN IT!! <3

Now, with that small matter of business attended to and my silliness quotient well satisfied for the time being, How is everyone? And can someone please inform me what is going on with the Rapid Fire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/cloud1rstsoldier/the-deus
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:44 pm

I am Jkf, it is a short abbreviation of my formal username on Moba/Moga/Mobi, used by those that know me. Such as: Hashly aka Mugetsu.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo
Caelum Tsukiyo

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 pm

OOC Chat Room - Page 22 6dcab24deb6e1b8398df505

Ahhhh~, Well then Hello there~ Jkf
=w=

I feel very much in the loop now.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14742

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Caelum Tsukiyo wrote:

*Just got done reading 4 pages of posts here*
...So many things...I could say....

But seeing as though they would be out of place, what with the conversation having moved on, I'll simply suffice it with asking this one recurring question:
Wtf is Jkf? So far the only plausible answers are "J"_da_Don01, "K"izomaru Hitaru and ... well I don't have a blazing clue in Hell on who the F is.

And with that asked, Kizo! I am still waiting on a post from you woman! I have things to do damn it! D=<

Heehee =^w^=

By the way~, Hello Akuma-chan. As I have not yet spoken to you allow me to say it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Caelum~ ^^ BEO's (secret) lord and Master and (not so secret) charming Deus Prince ♥

Now, with that small matter of business attended to and my silliness quotient well satisfied for the time being, How is everyone? And can someone please inform me what is going on with the Rapid Fire?

I call him JD cause it's easier and doesn't remind me of a former president XD

I know >.< I'm working on it, it's been a difficult day around here x.x I'mma try having it up soon >.<

Rapid Fire=An RP where we can break from posting mountains of text and shrink it down to about one or two paragraphs per reply, makes it easier for everyone to reply and have something to do while waiting for the main RP replies.

It's open to everyone who wants to join X3
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5774

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Caelum Tsukiyo wrote:

Hello o.o
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

OOC Chat Room - Page 22 539899_268138383294256_976100114_s
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:46 pm

That's adorable
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo
Caelum Tsukiyo

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
I know >.< I'm working on it, it's been a difficult day around here x.x I'mma try having it up soon >.<

Rapid Fire=An RP where we can break from posting mountains of text and shrink it down to about one or two paragraphs per reply, makes it easier for everyone to reply and have something to do while waiting for the main RP replies.

Yes, sweetie. I know 'what' Rapid Fire is, I wanted to know what was going on with our RF RP. Perhaps it would be better phrased "What is happening in Hunting the Hunter?" I think I wish to join. But joining with no knowledge of what's going on would be unwise.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

In the words of Hash regarding the RP: Hunters popped in the roof, kidnapped Mizuko, spewed poison gas everywhere, and left. If you want to know more intricate details, just backread.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 pm

You could back read.

Summary: The hunters attack the shop, altercations occured, Ichigo is paralyzed. The hunters left, one took a hostage, and now the shinigami stand there with a espada lord, waiting for a sleeping/lazy Urahara.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Urahara failed during that attack xD
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo
Caelum Tsukiyo

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Pic = Win

Thank you Akuma-chan~
I think I will join and kidnap someone too =D
Thank you also, J.

Wait, wait, "with an Espada Lord"? Am I suddenly not the only Espada Lord?
Now that I think about it, that could lead to an interesting little twist.

Yes, I think I'll jump in.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Well he's the right hand man of the espada lord... or at least he /was/ that's your decision now o.o Welcome~
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Caelum Tsukiyo wrote:
Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:

Yes, sweetie. I know 'what' Rapid Fire is, I wanted to know what was going on with our RF RP. Perhaps it would be better phrased "What is happening in Hunting the Hunter?" I think I wish to join. But joining with no knowledge of what's going on would be unwise.

Well my bad >.> I thrive on specifics, meaning I need them when it comes to fully understanding questions/commands, also I barely slept today so.....>.>

Also Al has...Er...Well he's not gonna be posting back, so lets pretend his character's not there.

And, Gent and Akuma's hunters are still there, JD your hunter is the only one who left...o.o

The only reason Kisuke failed was cause no one's playing him atm >.> I could, I could leave Kizo sit and replace her with Kisuke since we'll need him, but at that time it was Dalaga who was supposed to play him so...Meh .-.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Not uh! My hunter left w/ Mizuko in the last post .-.

I would play him but I'm too lazy lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

o.o Wait, this last post you made? o.o
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm

I thought Nyc was suppose to play him.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Yesssss :O
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Gent also left. You should read, Kizo. XD
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm

xDD
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo
Caelum Tsukiyo

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm

I never see NYC post anymore. As for the other details, I suppose I'll see to it some other time and I can work on learning and keeping up with things as I post.

As for Urahara, I could play him. {Well, I could try} I am not lazy (well, not at the moment) and Kizo would not have to set down a char. Speaking of which, Who do you have so many characters, Kizo-chan?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 pm

@JD: Yeah I just did >.< I've been busy today >.> No work I get paid for but still...Busy e.e

So....Now I gotta work on the return post there....Hehe, y'all should prepare for...THE TROLL!!!!!!! XDDDDD Hehehehe, Troll-kun might be helpful there =3=

@Tsukiyo: *Have to ask* Who all or why? :O I think I'll answer "why" since the "who" makes less sense and can be seen on my character sheet o.o

I'm used to playing so many, usually they're all cannon characters, but I'm used to having multiple interactions everywhere, though I'm not using my fullbring much...And my visored is currently unconscious, Ursulina will go poke Aiden's quarters soon...And I need to reply to Hash with Arcelia >.> Also need to reply with Mizuko o.o In the SL not RF >.<

But yeah, I'm used to being busy...

Also Nyc comes on, but sometimes that's all he has time for >.<
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey, hey, hey, Kizo!! You remember when you told me about that dude on dA that you wanted them to do a commission? What was the name?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

@Akuma: Rtenzo...? What about him? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next