Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Throne Room

Go down 
+9
ZenithEzura
Kizomaru Hotaru
Haseo Misaki
Allister
Kenpachi_zarki
Athagaraz
Artemis1369
Dalaga_Helios
Mugetsu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm

A large room with blue marble floors, walls, and a similarly made ceiling. There is a largely-proportioned table with 11 chairs around it, in the entre of the room. Here, the Espada and their current leader come to discuss matters.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5365

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Dalaga stepped through the garganta on the floor below the throne, vanishing from that spot and reappearing in the throne in a sitting position, his head leaned back so he could stare at the ceiling for a few moments while he spent some time thinking to himself about what the next step should be, he knew that the next few actions would take some time to commit to and he would have to be sure of where his espada stood on the entire situation. That Zenith fellow would be quite handy to have, he was sure that the vizard had knowledge of things he likely did not even knew he had, all the more reason to pick his brain to find out.

"Decisions, decisions..."

He said to himself outloud, he knew it mattered little though for this exact moment, not much could be done until he was fully sure where his entire group stood.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4646

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Felicity appeared shortly after Dalaga and takes deep breath before looking behind her and then her dark brown eye settles on the Espada lord and rather than force herself to use more energy she, deccided to walk to her seat and sat down on the left side f the lord so she could see him still, she knew he knew of her blindness in her eye but she never allowed it to be a problem for her.
Her eye flickered on his face as he spoke and thought to herself he must be planning things. She wanted to be useful to him but she felt that he had little consideration for sending her on important missions more for her... Company. She knew he enjoyed having her with him because they discussed serious matters very often and sometimes she would tell him of her world and he would ask many questions. She remembered remaining in his chambers for an entire night describing her battle with a demi-god and how she had to sacrifice her powers for an equal fight before figuring out he was not whom he claimed to be. She smiled as she had planned before the match, she had concealed a very deadly droplet of water within a vial which she had used as a tear drop killing the man within a few seconds. She remembered how they laughed and shared a sweet roll as a special treat for her scouting once before. Her eye focused once again before speaking.

"My lord is something troubling you? I am always here to tend to your needs if you need to speak." Her heart thuds slightly as she decided to push her luck slightly. "Maybe i could do some work for you unlike Tesei? Im faster and i use illusion." Her hand touches his arm very gently and frowns a little as she wants him to trust her.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4784

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Appearing on the heels of felicity was Tesei, his hood blowing off his head from the movement. Breathing a sigh, his hand brushed over his mask fragment. He didn't know what was worse, the fact it covered his eyes or the fact he couldn't see even without it blocking the light. Unfortunately, the only one who remotely knew his plight was Felicity. And her showing caring for him would be like hell freezing over. Shaking his head, he quietly walked over to Dalaga's right side, remaining quiet despite hearing Felicity's little question.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Dalaga sat forward and cupped his hands together in his lap, his eyes finally again becoming their normal color, his spirit pressure subtly pushing outward, there was something going on under the surface, that much was obvious, though the two around him could not feel the energy the ground cracking in a spiderweb pattern would be evidence enough of the anger for whatever reason suddenly rising inside him. His hair was mostly covering his eyes except from the sides, his iris had turned red instead of their normal blue, not a trace of black from his hollow side showing so that would not be what was happening.

"We need the espada here, to find out where it is that their allegence lies, and to destroy any we can not use...I will not have a single weak link in our chain...there will come a time very soon that we will have to accomplish what that failure Aizen could not...he once sat at my side as you do now Tesei, his only job was to use these arrancar that I provided to destroy what should of been easy targets but instead allowed himself to be defeated by that worthless Kurosaki."

He said slowly standing, the cracks suddenly giving way to his steps forward, a staircase being created out of destroyed stone, which he used to walk back down to the floor level, his hands running back through his hair before he waved his left hand quickly towards the wall, his spirit energy bursting out and causing the entire room to shudder from the energy he had been containing inside his body from his want to hold back against the vizard he had faced so that he could have his chance at recruiting him.

"I want you both to go out and retrieve as many of the arrancar as you can, bring them back here so that we may judge their worth...for now assume they all pass, but you understand the cost of failure...for I have missions for all of them to commit to, things I believe we will all appreciate."
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Felicity nodded her head in acceptance and quickly darted from her seat outwards into Los Noches. She knew the lord was in a bad mood, who couldn't tell? That energy surge was unbelieveable and she knew even Tesei and herself could not take him down together let alone solo. She could feel other's energies and felt she should even try the others living quaters and leave messages for each. She nodded and quickly released into shikai creating her alter images and she gives her instructions to each and they split up quickly.

"Dalaga seems really pissed, i wonder why? Well i suppose all i can do is what he asks and maybe that will calm him..." She shrugs for a moment before sprinting towards the outskirts of Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Tesei tilted his head forward, giving a slight nod. Taking off after Felicity, he could already tell today would be a bad day. Dalaga was angry enough to give that energy surge off without any real control, and he needed them for a specific mission. Things could not end well for someone today.

Feeling Felicity send her doppelgangers out, he merely continued ahead, following behind her. "So, what do you think the arrancar are going to have to do? This could require a little assistance from either of us." Tesei questioned, getting into his more serious temperament.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Felicity's eyes widen hearing Tesei speak. as she didnt think he would follow her. Her eyes softened and she slowed to walk with him and smiled, she knew he couldn't see it thought. Whenever they were alone she often smiled and often held his hand lightly. She always made out that she was just guiding him but in reality she did it for another reason, her reasons were her own and she refused to speak of her feelings nor her emotions. She was ice cold when needed and it was a rare thing for it to be just the two of them.

"With the way the lord is behaving i fear war, or even a clean out or..."Cleansing" somehow i can feel something bad is going to happen." She looks a tad worried and looks to Tesei and hee fingers reach out to his mask fragment but as she touches the centre her hand darts away as she hears voices.
"I suppose we are close to other's. Yes i do believe we will have a big part in his overall plan." Her words are cold but within them she knew Tesei could hear the fear or distrust in her voice. She hated and loved the fact that due to being together for such a long time they spent a lot of time together over the years serving their lord, this meant even though they teased each other there was a bond. Felicity was unsure of how Tesei felt but in ways she thought he dispised her and yet cared for her.

She would never ask.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Picking up the slight fear in her voice, Tesei offered a comforting hand to her. His own discomfort with this plan was hidden but he knew Felicity could sense them. The relationship between him and Felicity was an odd bit of symbiosis. They offered each other comfort and support, while also bugging and pushing each other forward. They hated each other and they had feelings for each other. It was a hell of a relationship, to say the least. Though neither would admit the affection.

"Just remember, that if anything happens, we will keep each other going no matter what. Right?" Tesei offered with the outstretched hand. His hair blew a little over his mask fragment, disguising it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Felicity smiled and took his hand as she helped him avoid a passerby and growled sotly as she disliked this feeling, she felt feminine and unguarded. Why did Dalaga not trust them enough to reveal his plan. Were they really having problems? He needed to speak with everyone anyway so why not tell them why?

"Tesei i fear our lord may kill... I know its our duty but i can understand why he wouldnt include us in his idea..." She frowns for a minute before shaking her head slightly. "We do what we are ordered and we will do it right." She smiles and then tugs Tesei along to their assignent
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:25 pm

(a hint of how he is feeling)

After the pair left the throne room proper Dalaga let our a yell that sounded something like a roar, his energy skyrocketed, there was to much build up in his system and his hollow was trying to escape his will once more, it was infuriating, as many times as he had beaten back his hollow side it refused to stay down. He studied the other vizards for this reason, he wanted to control this beast that had been trying to devour him for almost twelve-hundred years, instead of having to fight it down each day while committing to his duties as lord of the espada. The room shook again violently, he did his best to aim the energy upwards, though the roof suffered greatly for this, the better portion of which was blasted out, the rubble from it being turned to dust from the continued pulse of energy. He managed to settle his energy down a few moments later but the hailing of dust came down on top of him, covering him with soot, he did not mind that though he had to concentrate.

"They had better return soon...I shall not be able to remain patient in this condition."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 5027

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 am

Arriving within the halls that lead to the throne room. Yokashi Suta also known as the 5th espada would tread slowly within the halls having no interest in proceeding any faster. His long black hair that reached down to the center of his back was now mostly cover his right eye that possess the bone fragment going down it. As he walk the slight sound of blood dripping upon the floors could be heard due to the fact both his arms were coverd with the blood of hollows an he didnt care either. All those who knew Yokashi knew that this wasnt the first time being coverd in blood, his first day as a espada he had arrived completely drenched in blood from head to toe. Upon reaching the entrance to the throne room he would stop an look at the three with his golden snake like eyes, looking away from them he would enter an take a seat within his chair keeping his eyes away from Lord Dalaga an the others.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4907

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Allister slowly walked down the halls which would lead to the throne room. He would sway side to side as his arms would be inside of his shirt leaving his sleeves body-less. They sway like feathers in the wind. He continued to walk toward the doors of the throne room. He would stop in front of the doors for a brief moment, hoping his demeanor wasn't in disposition. Bringing life to his sleeves he would reach out to open the door. Noticing everyone in the room he would bow to Lord Helios as a sign of respect, an apology, and idolization. He would then look at Yokashi for a slight second and reside to his personal chair. His foot steps echoed as he walked to his throne, and then...he sits down. Waiting aimlessly for what?
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Yokashi's bloody razor sharp finger nails could be heared tapping against the arm of his throne as he awaited everyone else to arrive. Feeling Allisters spiritual pressure from down the hall an being able to feel it grow closer. Turning his head ever so slightly his left golden eye would shift towards the door as his right eye with the bone fragment going down it stayed hidden behind his long black hair. Watching Allisters enter an move over to his chair Yokashi would laugh a little before leaning forward in his chair. "I see your arm is reattached..." Yokashi would say with a smirk an a dull voice as he leand back again. Turning his attention away from Allisters he would lower his head an await for the others once again.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4907

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 pm

As Allister sat down he tried to position his body in a way where he would be comfortable while sitting through this long meeting. He heard Yokashi's finger nails tapping but decided to pay them no mind. At that moment everything went silent. Taking a deep sigh of slightly boredom allister had noticed yokashi made a comment about his arm from a previous squarrel the two had. Looking at him as if he was a nuisance he said, "And I see you aren't laid out on the floor," The comment was meant to be snide, but why didn't it feel that way? His head returned to the center of the table notifying yokashi that there conversation was over.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4915

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Throne Room 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

Sage was walking into the room as it instantly started to heat up from the sheer power sage gave off. He saw the other espada and only chuckled. He walked past the espada he had healed somewhat. He had his hands in his pockets as he was holding his zanpaktou in the sash on his waist as the swords he used when ress form was not needed were on his back held up by the two sashes on his chest. He did not say much as he sat down and took one hand from his pocket as he had his elbow on the table. His hand on his chin as a sign of bordum. He noticed his fraccion did not follow him. His red eyes closed as he was waiting for the meeting to start.

"I had a feeling there was going to be a meeting why else would the other espada gather."

He said in a rather annoyed but bored tone.

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Hearing the words come from Allisters mouth he would smirk but keeps his eyes closed. Feeling the new spiritual pressure enter the room he knew who it was right off the bat without opening his eyes. Gripping the arm of his chair it would begin to crack from his strength. He hated having people higher rank then him because they always seem to think he is weak. But not showing any emotion within his facial features it was hard to tell he was mad. Releasing his grip before the chair breaks he would open his golden snake like eyes to look around the room.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

Sage heard the cracks and he looked at the espada. He grinned as he got up. Crossing his arms he started walking towards the espada. His spiritual pressure hidden but his flame reiatsu was showing as he singed the floor and the chairs he passed by. He stopped as he looked at the espada with the cracked chair. He knew right away what was going on. Thsi guy was angry he was so low in the espada numbers. He did not really care much about his rank a good fight was the only thing he cared for. The only others he cared for were his fraccion. He left tensei sleeping in his chambers so he was not concerned as the flames he cast around the bed would burn anyone very badly. His red eyes were narrowing as he uncrossed his arms.

"You got a problem maggot"

He said in a rather sadistic voice.

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Yokashi would smirk as he stood still having no emotion n his features towards his idiotic espada. Turning his back towards the male he would walk over to a far window an look out over Hueco Mundo with his dull golden snake like eyes. "Yea I have a problem. Its the fact that idiots such as your self seem to think all those below your rank are weak. If this was true then Dalaga wouldnt have brought the rest of us here it would just be you him an the other espada. But due to the fact we all have our own strength an yours is clearly brute strength an not smarts. It would seem we are clearly all equals with our own strength. So do us a favor an step down from your high horse." As the words left his mouth he would turn away from the window towards sage for only a second before walking past him going back to his chair an sitting down closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:38 pm

"Well said espada Yokashi, your assessment in the way of thinking about the strengths and ability's of you all is correct in full, each of you serves a purpose of which it is difficult to state given the powers and personality's of all of you. But know the dominance of espada Sage has its uses as well so do not damn him for his way of thinking for in truth he does have merit in his words as well."

He said evenly sitting down at his rightful place at the head of the table, his arms resting on the chair while he took what seemed to be a comfortable position in the stone chair, something one who's skin was not as hard as steel like a hollow would usually have trouble doing. His eyes were still red, his energy felt full of rage though his words came across with none of it as he impatiently awaited the rest of the espada's arrival, he had much to discuss with them but he also supposed he could start here, work with those who had already arrived.

"I have been thinking much lately on how to proceed, I know there are some among us that wish for peace with the shinigami, others who make no attempt to hide their wish to kill all of them, make no mistake your wishes do not go unheard, and I shall judge none on their personal wants so long as you do not risk the safety of our group as a whole. Some of you will also note I imagine that as of late I have been absent from the castle, if any are curious as to what I have been up to know that it has been to find our stand in the world as it currently holds, and to find any advantage we may take."

He said now sitting forward, his eyes traveling among those who were in the room, his left hand coming up from the chair and laying across in a relaxed manner across the top of the table, his index finger tapping the table as though waiting for something, a small beam of light coming from in front of the members on the table before them, a cup coming into existance from that light. Tea lightly sugared for Yokashi, a large mug of alcohol in front of Sage and a glass of soda in front of Allister, some assumptions were made here but they mattered little. He wished for them to feel more comfortable and to test one of his latest inventions in the same breadth, it seemed to work perfectly, all the better for that meant that some of his similar devices would work to their advantage in the future.

"I would like you all to relax as best as you can...and tell me in your own opinion what you think of the current situation here in Los Noches, tell me that and how you honestly think I can make it better, I am a reasonable man and am willing to make things more to your liking as long as you work with me instead of against myself and each other."
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Felicity sighed as the other espada had passed her without a word, could they feel the worry also? Were they as nervous as she was? How could this sensation of fear be travelling through her body so fast. What the hell was she doing! She needed to be present besides her lord, her illusions would do well in telling the others about the meeting, Her hand released gently from Tesei's and she pauses and makes him face her, even though he couldn't see she knew he could feel.

"Tesei, you need to alert the others, my illusiions will alert more of the espada and fraccions but i think one of us should stay by the Lords side. I felt a surge of power earlier and i worry for not only our safety and the other espada but..." She pauses and grips Tesei's sholders tightly as she speaks again.
"I worry for our Lord..." Her fingers linger on Tesei's cheek before turning away and breaks into a jog before entering the throne room and looks around at the other espada and her eye narrows slightly as she walks towards her own seat on Dalaga's left and looks around the room and bows to each espada before speaking.
"Forgive me for my tardyness, needed to make sure my illusions were sent to the right places." She has her eyes shut as she speaks as she is reading the energy within the room before looking at the espada with blood stained fingers to the one who had been missing a limb. Her eye moved over to Sage too but she doesn't feel much difference from the last encounter with them each and simply opens her right eye again and smirks.
"It seems i was right in assuming you each would come without fail..."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Yokashi would watch as the tea would form in front of him as other drinks appeared in front of sage an Allister. Raising his bloodstaind right hand he would take the handle of the cup using his thumb an index finger to do so. Lifting the cup to his lips he would close his eyes taking a sip carefully. Afterwards he would lower the glass placing back on the table. "Personally the only thing that interest me is the fact of human souls. The hollows lower the craving for sometime but not very long. The only problem is the fact when we do arrive in the human world to feed either Soul Reaper or Visords come for us shortly afterwards. Its no problem when its one on one but since Azien they have wised up..." Yokashi would say dully as he finally reopened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

Sage went and sat back down a cero of flames was forming in his and just befor but it went away the minute he smelled the alcohol. He grinned as he used his left hand and picked up the mug and nearly drank it all. This was his drink of choice seeing as how alcohol made his flames faster. He watched the other espada not caring for his additude. He just wanted a good fight. When the comment of all brawn and no brains finally hit him he shattered the mug with ease as he sonido's in a burst of flames. Grabbing the espada he held him into the air as a flame cero was forming in his other hand. He did not like being called stupid as he was smart he just uses his tactics on shinigami since some would pose a risk to him. He bent his arm that had the flame gran rey cero towards the espada's chest. He was ready to fire and kill him without mercy.

"GIVE ME A DAMN GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT BLAST A HOLE THROUGH YOUR WORTHLESS BODY!!"

He said as flames exhaled from his mouth. His flame reiatsu was leaking out as a spiral of flames surrounded the both of them. He did not like lower ranking espada talking to him like he was just a barbarian. His eyes went to dalaga for a few seconds as he was thinking what the results of his actions would be.

"Lord helios what good is this maggot to the espada... If we kill the one named ichigo kurosaki then the soul society will scramble i have seen him fight a few times he seems to be the shinigami's trump card...."

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Felicity reacts quickly and within a second she is beside Sage and Yokashi her hand to Sage's throat and a soft glowing appears and she looks straight ahead uncareing and unfazed by the words they speak before calmly and softly speaking.

"Sage release Yokashi now, I give you this one chance... I will punish him in a moment but please set him down on his feet before i am forced to act..." She flicks her eye onto Sage and that look is not a threat of pain... No, its a promice.
Felicity knew all about Sage's temper and the smart mouth of Yokashi but she would never act and harm any of the espada unless needed. Her other hand grips Sages wrist gently as she tries to ease his hand away before repeating herself.
"Sage, Release him to his feet, His words were out of order true but i will deal with this. Please do not make a scene." She is extremely calm but she isnt being a push over and expects him to do as she asks out of respect for their lord at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

Sage was about to look at the other espadabut felt a small soft yet powerful hand on his throat. His eyes glowing red slowly went and set his gaze on her. He narrowed his eyes as he turned his head to look back at dalaga before dropping the other espada. Making the inferno gran rey cero disappear he placed his hand on felicity's hand and took it off of his neck. Looking at her he had no signs of fear but since she was dalaga's right hand woman he would listen. He did not want to set a bad example for his fraccion incase they came in. He was felt more and more aggrivated buthe sighed. His flames went away as he calmed down.

"Just because your attractive and lord helios's right hand woman i will listen...."

He said as he did not want to kill attractive women as they are so rare around here. He backed away as he turned his back to her. His red espada uniform flowed as he walked back to his seat and sat down. He saw that his uniform was the only one that was red. He felt like the odd one. It mattered little as he leaned his head on the back of his throne chair and had his hands in his pockets. His two short swords and zanpaktou were all sealed and he had no intention to draw them.

Throne Room 2ebzbb5

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next