Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Throne Room

Go down 
+9
ZenithEzura
Kizomaru Hotaru
Haseo Misaki
Allister
Kenpachi_zarki
Athagaraz
Artemis1369
Dalaga_Helios
Mugetsu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14838

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large room with blue marble floors, walls, and a similarly made ceiling. There is a largely-proportioned table with 11 chairs around it, in the entre of the room. Here, the Espada and their current leader come to discuss matters.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14741

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:27 am

Ursulina Schiffer

Ursulina's expression didn't change one bit, making it impossible to tell just how she was processing the information she had just received; In truth she didn't really know how to handle it as she was sure Tansei was unable to fully process the information as well, the only gesture she made was taking her left hand to brush the bangs from her face so that she could better see the taller woman."....He should have known committing treason wouldn't have protected us...That his purpose would be better fulfilled if he were still alive....A fool he was to think differently...." She sounded cold, was this her way of expressing grief over the situation? Perhaps, given her 'poker face' it was hard to tell. That unwavering blank expression was as much her trademark as it was her brothers before her, though unlike her brother she showed rage on very rare occasions but she had always tried to emulate Ulquiorra and his demeanor as he was her greatest roll model...The news of their masters death seemed to have struck her in a similar way the news of her brothers death had, it left her feeling somewhat empty given how long she had served under Sages command.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5551

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:37 am

Throne Room - Page 4 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Throne Room - Page 4 Divleft
As she listened to the reply from Ursulina, Tansei nodded slightly as she considered their position and how it had changed. "I am uncertain as to when the others shall return from their mission but there is little we are able to do now other than await their arrival and determine the next steps we are to take now..." she added to the woman before her, her own expression blank as she wondered what their fate would be under the command of the Primera in turn. She would simply hum a quiet tune to herself as she thought about it carefully. Perhaps it was also her way of expressing her own grief at the loss beneath the Segunda but it was uncertain what she felt about the situation if one considered her reaction and words when she had received the severed head of their Espada. She was determined to secure not only her own survival but that of her companion before her so she would ensure that her actions would not risk either of them in the future.
Throne Room - Page 4 Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: (( Coding fail e.e ))   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 am

Ursulina Schiffer

Ursulina simply nodded back in reply, thinking carefully on her next words. She knew the other woman was worried for their well being under the Primera Espada, so she figured she should comment on the fact."I would doubt our fate should change much under the rule of the Primera, we may loose protection from our master but what kind of Arrancar would we be if we needed to lean on others for safety?" She questioned, protection from their superior was nice but it was not needed in her opinion. Relying on something like that would be weak, despite the fact that they were fraccion now they were still trying to impress Lord Dalaga in hopes of becoming an Espada one day should a position open for them to take; At least she was, she was uncertain of the other fraccion but she knew she didn't wish to remain a fraccion forever and having a crutch would certainly lower her chances of moving up the ranks. She had no fear for their well being under Aiden's rule, simply because she knew that unless they disobeyed orders no harm nor ill fate would befall them.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: XP Yeah...missed one of the brackets by mistake *shugs*   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 am

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei nodded in agreement at the statement in turn. "That is true...yet I wonder as to the Primera's methods and nature...if we are to become stronger then perhaps this is an opportunity and blessing to be taken by such a powerful Espada...that we may learn from example" she said as she tried to find how they could turn the situation they were currently in into one that was profitable. She considered carefully her own plan of action and then offered a slight bow of her head at reaching her decision, she would observe and learn from their peer's with a watchful gaze and look for any advantages they could make use of should they need to.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 am

Ursulina Schiffer

"Given the fact that Aiden-Sama seems to have ill feelings for Lord Dalaga we can expect to be caught in the middle of their scuffles...It will be difficult seeing as we will most likely be forced to chose between following the rule of Aiden-sama or Lord Dalaga...However, despite that fact to be serving under the Primera is an opportunity we should take full advantage of, for, though I hope such does not happen, if Lord Dalaga were to fall we shall serve directly under the King and that would put us higher up on the order of things." Ursulina replied, though most of what she had said was following up from her earlier statement; Adding some thoughts which came to her after the words left her lips. Her thoughts wondered now, given the fact that Aiden and Dalaga were on sore terms she wondered if perhaps the Primera would try and revolt against the Espada Lord; If such a thing were to happen and if they were given the choice between the two, would Aiden step in and save them from the decision or would he just kill them himself since one way or another it would be bound to happen in that hypothetical situation? Blinking slowly she pulled herself from the thought, right now all they could do was wait and see where fate led them.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Listening to the words of her fellow Fraccion, Tansei only offered the slightest of nods in reply as she considered that angle of things also. "It shall be interesting to see...how things shall progress from this point forward" she said in her soft tones as she tugged at her hood slightly. She held a blank face as she thought over a few possible outcomes for the situation. "I shall take my leave now...until our new lord arrives..." she said before she then silently made her way towards the door to the throne room, placing a hand on it and left her fellow Fraccion to her own thoughts while she herself considered what had taken place and her own position in the order of things.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
DarkarkOVA
Plus
DarkarkOVA

Awesomeness Points : 4451

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm

The tall man entered the room witg cringed eyes. Not to intimidat instead to adjust his eyes which quickly scanned the room with great curiosity. He hasn't explored too far from Kali's livin quaters in the fear that someone or thing miggt try to fight him. He wondered if there was an import discussion.that recently happened. Halrow didn't dare sit in any of the seats. He simply gazed at the room wondering what history was held in this throne. His ember eyes now roused with with desire to gain new knowledge stared at a few others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14838

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm

(Darkark! You need to go back to the living quarters and fix your post there before this one will be considered valid. Posts under 5 lines are not accepted.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:55 am

Ursulina Schiffer

Ursulina watched as the other female left, her mind was focused on just how things would work now that they were the Primera's fraccion so she didn't notice the other Arrancar in the room with her; Perhaps she was focused too hard on the matter but it was such a dramatic change that how could she not be? She slowly shook herself from her thoughts, right now she was just looking for anything to distract herself from the lingering boredom which hung thick in the air and made her feel tired. Perhaps she should go for a stroll in the Menos Forest? Take some time to fight and maybe work out some tension in turn? Or maybe she could go to the human world, that's where all the action seemed to be. While she decided on what to do she slowly followed behind Tansei and took her leave, then a thought crossed her mind; Maybe she would go see Aiden's quarters and inevitably their new quarters as well, just to get a feel of who exactly the Primera was since she didn't exactly know him on a personal level.

(( EXIT ))
Back to top Go down
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Academy Student
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

Awesomeness Points : 4514

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Akio watches all the other Arrancar leave. He begins to mutter to himself. "So... The Espada have broken again, if only a small fraction... If I had power enough, I would encourage a greater sense of unity... Without a more tight knit group, we will surely be destroyed..." He goes to the other side of the room and makes himself some tea. He thinks to himself about what he knows is going on while the tea steeps and while he drinks it. "Perhaps I will also take a walk, discern who is a valuable ally on our side... And train... I should certainly work on getting stronger, to be a more valuable asset to the Arrancar and just to be able to survive longer..." He washes and puts his cup up, then goes to wander other parts of the castle.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4