Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Throne Room

Go down 
+9
ZenithEzura
Kizomaru Hotaru
Haseo Misaki
Allister
Kenpachi_zarki
Athagaraz
Artemis1369
Dalaga_Helios
Mugetsu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large room with blue marble floors, walls, and a similarly made ceiling. There is a largely-proportioned table with 11 chairs around it, in the entre of the room. Here, the Espada and their current leader come to discuss matters.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4784

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Quietly entering the throne room again, Tesei offered no explanation and silently walked to his seat at Dalaga's right. He gave no inclination as to knowing what had transpired in the room, although one could tell by the twitch of Tesei's nose, he could smell and most likely see the results due to the spiritual pressure permeating the room. Hearing Sage's comment, Tesei quipped.

"Unfortunately for you, she has order over you by the fact she could kill you. So it doesn't matter about position, my little arrogant beast. And if you touched her, at least two people in this room would defend her."

His voice grew serious and curt as he politely told off the Espada. Knowing Felicity would say something to him, he was prepared for anything to happen. Although, knowing Sage, he would comment due to his need for the last word at all times.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Ursulina made her way down the hall to the throne room with hasted steps, when she reached the door she paused. Hearing the commotion inside she wondered if it were a good idea to enter unannounced regardless of the fact they may have been waiting for her, raising her left hand she curled it into a fist before tapping on the door. Knocking to alert those inside of the fact that she was out there, knowing that should she enter without making herself known it could cause an issue."Excuse me, but I was summoned?" She spoke through the thick door, hoping someone would hear her and grant her permission to enter the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 5027

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Yokashi never showed fear within his eyes during the whole out burst from sage. Having a smirk upon his face was one of those who welcome death not fear it. Upon his release he would fix his vest an reseat himself. "This whole argument would of not happen if you held enough brain capacity to respect your comrades instead of disrespecting them due to the fact your a higher rank. But in reality your no better then myself." As the words left his mouth he would bow to the lady as his eyes shift towards her. Finally he would sit an return to drinking his tea. His eyes staying upon Sage not allowing him to be able to touch him again.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4915

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Throne Room - Page 2 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Throne Room - Page 2 2ebzbb5

Sage was just starting to relax when the other of dalaga's men came in. He looekd at him as he watched him take his place at dalaga's side. He growled as he leaned forward and got up. His flames were now pouring out burning everything around him. He was exhaling flames as he drew his zanpaktou otsdarva. He had it at ready as flames surrounded it. He was not going to let that maggot speak to him like that. He jumped from his seat and landed right infront of the man. He could not care less about the mans name. Pointing it at the mans neck he was creating a cero energy around the blade. The only one sage ever obeyed was lord helios himself. His eyes glowing as steam was shooting from his body.

"Lets get one thing clear here maggot...the only one i truly obey is the one on that throne if you think you or that woman could really control me your wrong shinigami vizard or what ever you are you wont order me around like an animal!!"

He said. His eyes narrowing as he looked at the man.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4721

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Sonidoing into the hall just outside the room, he ran his hand through his hair while sighing. Composing himself, he walked in with his hands at his sides, quickly sitting at the seat he was normally designated to as seventh Espada. His voice calm and curtious as he spoke to all in the room.
"Forgive my interuption, but I was summoned here so I came as soon as possible. Please excuse my tardiness, it shall not happen again my lord." Resting his hands on the table infront of him. A cup and drink appearing infront of him. Ignoring the outbursts, he silently sipped the tea from the cup, listening to the many opinions and outburts, noting little details about all in the room. A slight smile curving his lips as he took a moment to look at his Lord, and then scanned over everyone else in the room before returning to stared at his tea.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4646

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Felicity smirked at Sage's words as a compliment was a fine thing but she didnt lower her power level and quickly she turned and with a swift movement a loud crack can be heard as she backhands the other impudent espada and her eye pierces him making sure he felt her dominance and she shifted her body slightly with her back to the others before she speaks.

"You will do well to know your place, none of us see you as a lesser as like you said and Lord Dalaga we are each here for our own reason. Next time you step out of line i will make you eat and choke on your own bile! Got it!" Her tone had changed from calm and docile to very defensive and malicious before looking at Sage and the same thing happened, a loud crack of another back hand and then she spoke. "Control your rage Sage otherwise you will find your flames exstinguished within a minute. Also I DO control you, I have gained the respect and you are losing it among others. Watch it!" Her heart is thudding rapidly as she does not like to be a threatening figure and she aso felt she was going against her Lord with this discipline but it was needed so they did not get cocky or break out into fights. Her eye flicks to the rather red mark on the other espada's cheek and she raises her hand up causing it to glow green slightly healing the mark.
"Now watch what you say"
Felicity returns to her seat and smiles at Tesei even though he cannot see it and brushes his sholder in a form of a silent thank you before sitting back down before hearing a soft voice at the doors and smiles warmly. "Please enter... a drink is provided for you..."
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Tesei listened to Felicity tell the pair of impudent Espada off, making sure to listen to the slaps they both received. Deciding to add to Sages telling off, he quipped, "If you don't wish to be treated like an animal, quit acting like one. Rage and violence aren't the only way, you brute." Feeling Felicity brush his shoulder, a smirk settled on his face. Hearing the voice clear as day at the door, he added, "I'm sorry, but as you can see, insubordination is an issue with a few of our members. Hope we didn't scare you."
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Ursulina nodded though it could not be seen, she pushed the doors open and entered the room. Bowing to all in the room upon entry, the action causing her hair to cascade all around her face."Thank you, Ma'am." She replied, returning to an upright position before walking to her appropriate seat. Looking around the mess which had become of the throne room she sighed gently, her silver eyes taking in the damage which had been done before focusing on those who had summoned them. Waiting to hear what was to be said.

Hearing the man on the right speak she focused her gaze on him, shaking her head slowly."No Sir, I'm not easily frightened. I'm used to things such as this." She replied calmly, truthfully speaking as since she was the fraccion of the Septa Espada she had been present during his many outbursts, so she had become used to it.

Arcelia arrived just as Ursulina had entered the room, taking advantage of the already open doors she slid into the room and looked around. Seeing all the damage she chuckled to herself, immediately gathering that some kind of fight had broken out."Damn...Who got into it?" She asked, walking to her appropriate seat. Pulling it from the table and turning it so that the back of the chair was resting against the table, sitting in it by straddling the seat and leaning her chest into it. A bored expression on her face as she waited to hear what was so important that her battle had to be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was taken by suprise by the power of the backhand hitting his face. He was silent. As he looked at flicity. He swung his sword down and sheathed it.He was in the mood to fight but was smart. If he did fight it would have to be an isolated area. Feeling his other fracccion appear he instantly calmed down. His rage silenced as he was going back to his seat. He took a mug of alcohol. He was getting calmed down. With his eyes showing now sign of hostility. Others around him would notice he calmed down when one of his fraccion appeared. He was placing the half empty mug ddown as ne incinerated the first mug parts.

"...Nice of you to join us miss chiffer"

He said in a totally different tone.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Last edited by SethFord on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Yokashi didnt even feel the slap due to the fact his own rage was upon the brink of showing its ugly face. He would begin to notice as she heal the mark upon his face. Seeing that this argument was failing Yokashi would stand an walk over to a far window awaiting for this meeting to final end so he could return to his hunt. Looking out the window he could see many hollows wondering the wastelands in search of their next meal. Finally Yokashi would turn back around facing the others still showing his emotionless facial features. Looking over each Arrancar he would lean upon the wall awaiting his orders.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: (( Semi short reply is semi short >.> I've gotta find a plug so I'll brb >.< ))   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Ursulina looked over to her Espada with a quick bow of her head, noticing he had calmed down."I was summoned, Sage-sama, so of course I would be here." She replied calmly, showing her naturally obedient nature in her words. She could still sense some tension in the room but she ignored it with ease, it was an ease she had to practice but it was still easy now none the less. The important thing now was to avoid any more confrontations and listen to what all had to be said in this meeting, as the curiosity was becoming too much to keep suppressed.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5365

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 am

Dalaga had sat and observed the interaction between the members, listening to their words as they passed from one to another, even when speaking to each other it seemed to be a show for him, their undertones were heard easy enough though so he would give them each what they wanted regardless.

"If you do wish to kill each other do so through words, we have no need of destruction by our own hands...but make no mistake, if I feel you cannot work with others, any of you, then I will in fact kill you myself."

He said evenly, his hand bringing his own glass to his lips, tea with molasses, bittersweet just as he enjoyed it though he was sometimes told it was ironic given the way his life had gone all those years, though that was something very few were privy to the knowledge of. He set his glass down and ran his finger around the rim of it, his other hand still down on the chair, his relaxed pose never really changing, the feeling of impending danger starting to fill the room for a moment before it was again washed away with the feeling of a relaxing aura, Dalaga at that moment slowly leaning forward.

"All right espada Sage, assuming you are correct and you are the superior to those who sit at this table then prove yourself fully to me, destroy Kurosaki, assist those on our side that may be in immediate danger from him, and if you can accomplish this I will grant you one thing, which can be anything that you desire no matter the cost to myself or our organization, but if you fail I will take your missing fraccion and attach her to espada Yokashi as his subordinate instead for your transgression, and any words or actions to threaten him after that will result in loss of life."

He said with out any emotion in his voice, he meant every word his said, that much was obvious, no threat in what he siad but a simple promise. He took another small drink from his glass, this time holding it near his face after he finished his eyes going to the fraccion who was here at the table before looking to the side at Tesei.

"Since apparently stating what each of us here wish to gain in the near future and what our opinions are about the current situation here in Los Noches is out own opinions was to much for some here I would like you to continue by giving your own opinion Tesei if you would so indulge me, though if anyone else wishes to go first I will not complain."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:41 am

Yokashi would listen to Lord Dalaga's words an smirk at the thought of possessing another Fraccion. Leaning from the wall he would walk back over to his seat an shift his golden eyes towards the lord. "Even though as this may come to a shock to you my Lord. But if you would grant me to travel with Sage to make sure no mishaps occur duing his mission." As the words left his mouth he would turn his gaze towards Sage. "An before you say anything that may be insulting towards me. I would like to make this perfectly clear for you. I only wish to go to observe this Ichigo's abilities myself." His voice was dull an contain no emotions withen them what so ever. Afterwards he reach out grabbing his cup of tea an bring it to his lips taking a quick sip before placing it back down upon the table. "Is this okay with you my Lord." He spoke one last time before closing his eyes to wait for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was listening to lord helios as a rage formed. His left hand came down on the table shattering a good portion of it. He got up silently. His eyes had a killers intent as he looked at helios. He would be damned if he was going to allow anyone have tensei or miss chiffer. A cero was forming in his hands but faded. Looking at the other espada he wanted to incinerate him and now dalaga too. He started walking away from the group as he ignored the other espada's words. He did not care anymore. As he got close to the exit of the door he turned to face the three that ruled hueco mundo.

"Threaten tensei again and ill kill you three or die trying.....nobody understands her but me....helios i wont allow anyone to control tensei ill kill her myself before that happens."

He said without using the word lord. A clear sign of his anger. He turned around as he left the meeting room. Sonidoing away.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Felicity felt a sharp sting as losing a fraccion to someone you saw as an enemy would hurt more than anything, plus being passed around like that is unfair to a true extent and she felt the pang anger towards her lord and looking to her drink before her she glared at it before slamming her hands down on the table making it vibrate lightly only enough to make a small shudder to the drinks and pushes the drink away from her almost disgusted before lifting the cup upwards and carries it with her and as she walked in pursuit of Sage she paused for a moment to speak as she looked over her sholder on the left side.

"If you want my opinion i wouldn't threaten your men and women, Loyalty is bred through trust, not distain.... If you will excuse me i will speak with Sage and make sure he is prepared to leave for his mission." She takes another step forward before circling the rim of the beautiful china cup and then smirks. "Also fire the one who makes the drinks." She throws the cup towards the centre of the table before sending a small blast of a flame towards the cup causing a massive explosion before speaking again. "My tea isn't usually made with gasoline" She turns back towards the door and exits to find Sage.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 pm

He clapped his hands together a few times, his smile wide and his eyes filled with amusement as he spoke.
"Well that was deifinately a show wasn't it. She is right about thrust, but sometimes it takes power to get someone to do what needs to be done." He looked up at their Lord, his smile held in place as he continued.
"My opinon is, keep him. If nothing else he will be of good use until you grow tired or him, as with the rest of us." Looking at the broken part of the tabel, he noted the force and power of its destruction.
"His fatal flaw is his ease of rage, given the possiblilities, he could become very troublesome. I was also waiting to here about the mission I am to be given, if any at all." His gaze returned to Helios, his smile now a line of blankness as his eyes mimced the same.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Dalaga did not seem to react at all to what Sage had done, the cup in his hand being moved around in a tiny circle, his eyes seemed to be locked on it rather then the rest of the room before he suddenly dropped it and his hand twitched, the cup sent flying and slammed into the back of what was Sage's chair, destroying a large piece of it with the glass cup. There had been no reason for it but he supposed if nothing else it did make him feel a little better, his eyes stayed on the broken chair while he thought on a another fact that he was the one in fact who made the drinks, causing him to smile a bit before he chose to continue with the meeting.

"Assuming that he does not decide to stupidly attempt to kill his fraccion then I would grant that permission, witnessing him would be most useful for the planning to come, though from all the data we have from the past i doubt much has changed the fact remains that he has changed to a point, do not let him at you espada Yokashi only one espada should be sacrificed for this mission."

He said showing he obviously had no faith in Sage's ability to survive though if one was to look on it there was an obvious reason given his attitude, he did not wish to put any other members at risk due to his rather excessive attitude towards violence, it was unforgivable for him to be so constantly aggressive toward his own kind to the point of what could easily become a situation where he would take another's life.

"Espada Sendo, I have two missions for you in a sense though you honestly will not likely find them that fun, more babysitting in your eyes im sure...but there is an adjunctas currently in the menos forest, a golden horse from what the scouts mentioned that I believe has some potential, obtain him and see what he can do as it stands now, help him eveolve to the next stage quickly then bring him here, I will then transform him to see what he may become to help our cause...do not though feel bound to its side, these are your main goals though and at other times I shall see what I can find for you to accomplish, there is usually something but during this time of mostly peace there is not much."
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 pm

He nodded slightly, standing from his current seat before bowing to his Lord.
"I shall proceed emidiately my Lord." With that being said he turned and wlaked out of the throne room, his hands behind his back. Once outside of the room, he began to sonido at a fast pace, heading towards his designated area, Menos forest. His thoughts drifted to the description, A golden horse.
"Well this shall certainly be eye opening if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Felicity pauses for a moment as she senses another passing by her and smiles to herself, he must have been given an important mission that Dalaga had issued him and it must have been urgent. She sighs a little as she idnt understand why he didnt speak of business with her and only pleasure. On that note her eyes were cast to the cherry blossom tree she had planted when she had arrived as she disliked seeing only sand and it made a change. It would bud soon and the lands of Hueco Mundo would be awash with the petal's of a pale pink tornado. She remembered how Dalaga had spoke to her about the discoveries he made and what interested her the most was all the flowers and animals he had seen. She smiled as she desired to see these beauties of nature and to experience the sensaton of gaining the knowledge of flora and fauna. She began to giggle to herself before feeling eyes upon her once more. As she looked around her she saw she had walked into the throne room while in her day dream. Looking perfectly cheerful as if unfazed by the fact they saw her smileing, she took her place in her seat once more before looking to her Lord.

"Who made the tea? Its just i adore my cherry blossom tea and the one who happened to misplace my tea with a flammable should realise i am not amused." She smies as she did think perhaps it was Tesei as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Ursulina looked around in silence, the tension had risen to uncomfortable levels that was sure and though most would be uncomfortable she was able to sit there calmly. Her silver eyes watched her Espada leave before turning back towards the rulers, she shifted slightly in her seat when Felicity set off the explosion so as to avoid any impacting damage. She remained silent for a moment before she rose from her seat, bowing slightly before she finally opened her mouth to speak."..Excuse me.." Bowing once more before turning to follow behind her Espada using the same sonido speed to vanish from the throne room, pausing outside the door to a random room when she felt his reiatsu vanish from Los Noches.

"Should I follow...?" Ursulina asked herself quietly, wondering if it would be an idea to follow Sage but also wanting to follow as she had her own reasons for visiting the human world. She let a small sigh escape her lips, thinking things over rather carefully.
____

Arcelia was unfazed by all the destruction that had happened, though her brow did twitch at the thought of having a fraccion like the ones of the Segunda Espada among the ranks of Yokashi. As it stood Sora caused some annoyance within her being, but having ones so docile as they would greatly annoy her so she hopped either that Dalga wouldn't go through with it or that the mission succeeded. More for her own sake than anything else. Letting a yawn escape in her mind and echo about she began bouncing her right leg in boredom, wondering just what she was really doing here and irritated that her sparring partner had been sent away on a mission. She rose her clawed left hand to signify she was going to speak, a courtesy more than anything as she still would have spoke without signifying."Is there something specific you have planned for us fraccion or are we here just to observe?" She asked in her deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 pm

"Observance itself is the point, see how those above you respond to those of their own rank, not only how they treat those below them, speak now because I ask all of you what your thoughts are, for one day you to could be one of the top ten, your rank now only holds for as long as your power does, all of the top ten understand this."

Dalaga said evenly, now standing from his chair and running his other hand through his hair, moving around the table at a slow speed apparently in thought as to how to proceed, then a thought occured to him he knew of a small town out in the middle of nowhere that would actually serve to appease all of the arrancar he ruled, something to consider given their natural distrust of authority.

"There is a place that Tesei will lead you all to, it is filled with nearly five thousand human souls, no ghosts and not even enough people for a shinigami protector...All of you may wish to go and gorge yourself on the souls of the living, would that satisfy anyone who is feeling a might peckish? And treat it as a peace offering, I grow tired of the petty fights between us all, you should be working together as a family, not as a group of foes who have no choice but to work together."

He said with a small amount of regret in his voice at the later half of his sentance, his eyes were losing their tinge of red, it seemed his mood was leveling off back to normal, this was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Arcelia rose a slender brow in curiosity, wondering exactly what the catch to this seemingly string free gorge-fest was if there was one. Tapping her clawed hand along the table piece which she sat behind, the bone fragments which gave her hand the appearance of such clicked through out what was now a mostly silent room. Thinking that she really had been called out here for no purpose, but despite her suspicion about the peace offering she couldn't deny that going out and raising some hell would be a nice way to release more of that pent up energy within her."When are we gonna leave?" She asked with a destructive grin, the promise of absolute destruction on the unsuspecting was making her rather eager to get going.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Yokashi would take another sip of his tea before opening his golden snake like eyes. His eyes would shift towards Arcelia before shifting back towards Lord Dalaga. Placing the cup back down upon the table he would rise turning full towards Dalaga. His long black hair would shift showing his right eye with the bone fragment upon it. "My Lord unless you have a task for my skills, Then please excuse my leave. I have grown hungry an if i do not feed i fear things may grow troublesome for those around me." Yokashi would bow to excuse his interruption. Turning towards Arcelia his eyes would scan over her. "I take it you wish to travel with them?" He would say calmly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Arcelia chuckled slightly, her eyes on her Espada as she listened to him speak."I would, I'm actually a little shocked you're turning down the possibility of feasting upon the humans." She replied, finding it odd that he was opting not to go on the trip. Knowing how he would sometimes complain about how feeding on the hollow wasn't sustaining him enough, she was his fraccion after all. Just because she might not particularly care didn't mean she didn't listen to the things he said, if not just out of boredom. She took her right hand through her hair, pulling loose the strands which had been singed by Sage when he launched his attack on him and Sendo while they fought.

"Why are you passing this up?" Arcelia asked curiously, keeping her eyes on Yokashi while she waited for his reply. Tapping her left hand on the table top once more, a mere habit of hers which she had developed over her time in Los Noches.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Tesei slowly got up from his seat, not offering a response to any of the questions. Pacing slowly to the end of of the main hall, he tapped his cane three times. A Garganta opened itself for them, showing the small town for them to massacre. Waving them into the portal, he walked back to his seat. Sitting down, he quietly whispered, "Why must the innocent die for our own war."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next