Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Throne Room

Go down 
+9
ZenithEzura
Kizomaru Hotaru
Haseo Misaki
Allister
Kenpachi_zarki
Athagaraz
Artemis1369
Dalaga_Helios
Mugetsu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

Throne Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large room with blue marble floors, walls, and a similarly made ceiling. There is a largely-proportioned table with 11 chairs around it, in the entre of the room. Here, the Espada and their current leader come to discuss matters.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4907

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Taking in everything of which was happening Allister couldn't help but sit back and listen. Waiting for the right moment to speak. Of course it took him a while to get anything out because of everyones input. Everyone had to say something, which delayed his speech and his thought. He however didn't really like the thought of taking a life. From his past experiences his life was taking out of accident as well as his mothers, but they way he died and his mother wasn't how he wanted his life to end. "Maybe taking innocent lifes is for the best...maybe it isn't. If we take those lives how will it benefit us from leaving them as they already are? Are we taking these lives because we feel threatened or are we taking them because the reasons we have make no sense?" Obviously for part of the meeting Allister paid no attention to anyone as he was staring deeply at his soda pop. He thought it was a little demeaning. "I also apologize for coming in the conversation so late, Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 5027

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:37 am

Yokashi would remember that he did have a mission after all an that was to follow Sage to observe. Turning towards Lord Dalaga he would bow upon rising he would turn towards his Fraccion. "Because I just remembered that I have a mission." His voice still calm towards her. He would then look back at the Lord. "I well be leaving now my Lord for the human world." Turning away he would walk from his chair towards the door. Upon reaching it he would snap his fingers on his left hand an garganta would open. With no second thought he would steo through it an close it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Arcelia watched her Espada leave, recalling he did have a mission though how she forgot when she heard as clear as the rest of them did was beyond her. She stood from her seat at the table and stretched with a loud but dull groan, stiff from her wounds and the fighting from earlier. Looking over to the open garganta then at Allister after hearing him speak, her gaze focused and her hands on her hips."We Arrancar feast on the humans, they're food. The humans slaughter animals and feast on them, do you think they feel remorse about it? No, they do it to survive, as do we. It's the natural order of things, if we don't feast we feel weaker or more peckish as the Lord had said earlier. Whether the effects truly be physical or psychological I don't know, but the point is that we need to gorge every once in a while." She replied to his statement which to her felt rather out of place for an Arrancar and even more so for an Espada, flashing a grin to those still in the room after she finished. She turned her back to the table and began towards the open garganta.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5365

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

(sorry im not posting atm but that village doesnt officially exist its kinda an offscreen feeding, so anyone who wishes to use it just for their characters sake feel free of course lol this means also the meeting is over so nobody actually has to stay now haha)
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4646

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Felicity rose up from her seat and bowed sightly to the leaving espada and fraccion before bowing to her Lord and gently tugged on Tesei's sleeve to get him to come with her, She wanted to spar with him but also to understand shadow manipulation. Her Visored form used shadow manipulation also and she wished to see a master in action. She looked to her lord once more and spoke softly to him before leaving.
"I will have the roofing repaired my lord, as will i have anything that was broken in the meeting to be replaced immediately." She smiles faintly before turning her head away from him and begins to continue walking, her head was filled with thoughts and she needed to write the down but for now she didnt think of it. She loved it when meetings came to an end usually as that meant there was that small spark of freedom. Once again she hummed to herself as she often did. It was he fortay and her singing was quiet beautiful when needed in all honesty.
She too thought before their little match she should scout around once more. incase any of the espada chose to goof off and upset any others. Summoning a Garganta to Kakura she spoke to Tesei. "Follow me if you so wish... Otherwise i wil be away scouting."
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Allister looked around the room. For some reason there was more to this meeting than any of them realized. He wanted to get more intel on so many things. he felt out of place at the meeting because his knowledge of his surroundings was lacking. he always stayed in los noches for the remainder of his days, and when he would leave he would only go as far as the sands of hueco mundo and then back tot he fortress. He decided to not talk. it would make him seem less stupid and more importantly he wanted to hear what everyone else had to say, even if he didn't have a clue what they were talking about, he had to keep his poker face on at all times. Any sign of confusion was pathetic in his eyes, and he wasn't pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4784

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Getting up from his chair, he walked over to where he heard Felicity calling to him from. "Of course I shall follow you. Someone needs to protect you." Tesei quietly told her, a little smirk on his face. He knew that this teasing would rile her up and that was what he wanted. It helped him have a little fun. He reached to his hood while she would respond, flipping it back onto his head. Now he looked like a regular human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:41 pm

(please try and post more then 5 lines.)
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 pm

(Sorry, just a little tired right now. Will post better when Im not so tired)
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4646

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Felicity smiled to herself at his words, he really was something special. He would mock her yet he would continue his journey with her anyways, it didnt make any sense as they tortured and tormented one another but they still kept each other company. Was there more to this rivalry than she thought perhaps? If so what was it and why did Tesei feel the need to try to rile her up? She thought of asking him but for the moment she just smiled and nodded.
"Yeah well someone has to guide you around like a sad love struck puppy, just make sure that you do not get in the way if anything should happen."
She smiles once more even though he cannot see it and steps into the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Tesei felt his cheeks redden noticeably beneath eh shadow of his hood. His compatriot really knew how to get to him. Despite all his teasing and such, she just weathered it and retorted with her own playful jeering. They made each other feel tortured and tormented with their constant....everything. maybe at some point, he should ask her why she had so much fun with her teasing.
"You should be worried about getting in the way. Because of the two of us, I'm the one who would pick out the targets first."
He smirked as he followed behind her, entering the Garganta with a breeze blowing his coat back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5365

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Dalaga shook his head and sighed once more, his meeting had fallen apart due to members not being able to refrain from hostility with one another, it would be something to keep in mind for later, he would have to impose some immediate punishments for the next meeting should someone else attempt the same type of disruption, death seemed to stop them. He moved out of the room after he made it obvious that the arrancar were free to leave, and started walking down the hall, his hand moving down to his left hand, which was raising slightly palm up, the cut in his glove causing him to smirk slightly, it was not often someone could mark his skin even when he was holding back, he could not wait to have this one around.

"Where to go next though...that is the question...perhaps..."

He said quietly to himself, a thought occurring to him, something he had written down a small time ago, during another experiment with portal technology, a sinner had come through and it had been admittedly hard for even him to defeat for it did not seem bound by mortality, perhaps the best logical next step would be easier then he though, set the snake upon the mice, the mongoose will jump from its attempt to kill its foe, then the wolf shall sit across the entrance of the hole and leave nothing to return to. He turned around back toward the room nodding to no one, then turning his head back toward his own room and lab, it was certainly something to consider. He moved down the hall vanishing from sight as he left to the sands directly outside of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: (( Er, since the town in the garganta doesn't exist I'mma post my next one with Arcelia as a time skip >.> ))   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm

After returning from the town and devouring many human souls Arcelia had begun feeling less stiff as her wounds slowly took care of themselves, now she was making way through the halls of Los Noches to her room so she could redress herself. Arriving and promptly changing afterwords, sighing when she thought about staying there. Having nothing to do she huffed, brushing some of her hair out of her face."Yeah, like I'll stay cooped up in here with nothing to do." She scoffed, tapping her chin with her left index finger before a light bulb went off in her head. She decided to go to the human world with her Espada, figuring there'd be something to do there. She opened up a garganta to Karakura town and then stepped through, leaving Los Noches in hopes something better would come along.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7218

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 am

Wenceslas de la Cima, Fraccion of #4

Most Arrancar had already exited, even including the Vizard ruler, Dalaga. The only remaining Espada seemed to be Allister, sitting as sharply as if the room was filled. Far off, down the hallway, steps echoed through the open area. The long, while hallway had no special designs save some columns lining up in straight lines, equally spaced. Considering the monotony of the hallway, Arrancar wearing the standard uniform did not stand out anymore from the hallway's theme, yet the one who walked along it stood out. His golden, a firm blonde, hair moved only with each step, waving and shaking as if a fire. His penetrating wine red eyes, matched by his red waistband, shot a powerful glare at the door of the throne room. No one's in there. His steps remained firm, making a light noise as his zori kissed the floor lightly, as if caring for the contact. The arrancar's golden overcoat made his presence almost tangible as he approached the throne room's entrance. Why is he still here!? Wenceslas thought as his left foot penetrated the still room.

"Allister," declared the smooth voice of the Arrancar which entered the throne room. Once his left foot was planted inside, his right foot joined it, about half a shoulder-width, in a stationary position. Wenceslas chin remained upheld and his body faced forward despite Allister being toward his right. Even though his statement was directed to Allister, his eyes remained fixed at the wall before him, along their radiant irises. Some seconds after the statement, Wenceslas eyes shifted toward Allister, changing what was a neutral face immediately to a blatantly condescending look. His arms were crossed with his right arm below his left, near his zanpakto's hilt. His shoulder were stiffly held up as the fraccion glared down at his leader as if the leader had somehow disrespected his subordinate just by being.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:25 am

Allister looked down. he looked very disappointing. Extremely disappointed. Who was he disappointed at? Himself that's who. When he saw his fraccion enter the room, he had a more reassuring look on his face. Then he reminded himself of the meeting took his zanpakuto, stood up and sliced the head of his throne. "I made a complete fool of myself," He barked as the head of the throne hit the ground hard. He had a very dreadful look on his face as his hand started to shake a bit as he panted heavily with rage. "My knowledge was lacking, my demeanor was lacking. Dalaga gives me a soda pop for christ sake," He said slamming his free hand on the table. Placing his hand on his face you rubs his firehead, "Am I losing it, Wenceslas?" He would say sideways turning to where he was.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 am

The second Allister's blade moves toward the throne, Wenceslas eyes slam shut. His face wrinkles. His chin pulls in toward his neck and his head leans in forward. His face can be seen twitching from his anger. His open hands become clenched throughout the fit thrown by Allister. Once Allister finishes his statement, Wenceslas turns keeping his demeanor, along with his eyes closed. The eerie silence in the throne room and hallway was broken with a powerful step from Wenceslas toward the hallway. No longer was his movement a graceful trod. His foot seemed to have the desire to crush the tile when it connected. Wenceslas contradicting sides both felt a strong emotion from this reaction, but they agreed this time. Wenceslas' pride felt wounded by a dagger when he heard his Espada did not exert himself in such an important setting. If he is looked down on, that will reflect on me. My former status as an Espada will mean nothing if my current Espada cannot voice an opinion, even if false, so as to capture all attention. At the same time, Wenceslas sacrificing side felt as if this was the perfect opportunity. Allister was put in a bad situation. We had not prepared him for such a setting. Now we must exert ourselves as his sword. Show all Allister is the Cuarta Espada for more than his physical strength.

"I guess I need to teach you how to exert yourself in a situation where you are the underdog," Wenceslas spoke after a sigh. His auto-pep talk motivated him to continue his work with the fourth espada. His next step was more of a halt, led by a soft movement of his foot. The cloth from his golden overcoat added a comforting sound, as his right arm released itself from its twining with the left arm and positioned itself upward with the elbow bent as a signal of sorts to Allister. "My young espada, you will not go one more day without your power being know." His hand came down and locked itself in its former position as his eyes moved open again. He proceeded to walking down the hallway slow enough heading toward Allister's area, though before his second step, he began speaking with varying pitches which easily made his speech sound more prideful than wise, "Your reaction to situations will also stand out, but that will make you feared, which is a good thing, unless you continue wrecking things, so I recommend you follow me.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Allister took a deep breathe as he listened to the words of his fraccion. Allister was embarrassed by his actions. He never wanted anyone to see that, although the throne head on the floor was moe than enough. He looked at his fraccion with a stern expression and began to speak, "please do not tell anyone of my tantrum, that was completely childish of me, and I am dissapointed in myself more than ever," he looked at wenceslas again. He began to walk the length of the hall till he came directly in the center of it, there is where he opened a gargantua as he ripped the fabric of the air stepping into a portal, " we are going to karakura town, just to see if we can feast real quick," normally allister never took the soul of a innocent being but when he was in one of his "moods" anything is possible. "Let's go" he said as he vanished in the portal, "thank you for your words of wisdom friend.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 am

Wenceslas continued his stride down the spacy hallway beyond the throne room while the Espada continued to recover himself. Wencenlas demeanor as he walked away gave off an air of carelessness, though Wenceslas very much wished his words to sink deeper into the Espada's mind and rile him up to get proactive and exert his position. His movement seemed facilitated by an exterior force moving him and not his legs since each step did not shake his shoulders nor his raised hair at all. The large, furnitureless hall provided great projection for Wenceslas heavy footsteps, reflecting how upset he was at the Espada. When the words "Please do not tell anyone of my tantrum," came from the Espada, Wenceslas stopped dead in his tracks, mid-step. His eyes closed and his head tilted forward, facing the ground and a very light sneer grew onto Wenceslas' face.

Wenceslas listened to the footsteps of his approaching superior and stopped to sense his reiatsu. So succeptible was all Wenceslas thought. He did not need to listen to any more of Allister's words. All Wenceslas wanted to hear were the final words, "Karakura Town." It was the ideal place. Before Wenceslas entered the throne room, he sensed several spikes of reiatsu suddenly dissipate, he knew most were heading to Karakura Town. Now all they needed to do was land somewhere where they could exhibit their supremacy. "Words of wisdom" was a flattering phrase which caused Wenceslas to slowing raise his head as the phrase was exitting the mouth of the Espada.

His wine red eyes were just penetrating through the gaps in their eyelids until the word "Friend" slammed into Wenceslas like a train wreck. Friend? Wenceslas head jerked back downward, deeper in toward his right collar bone. His sneer began to shake instead. Another word I will have to erase from his vocabulary. Despite the word which finished Allister's sentence, Wenceslas proceeded at normal speed into the garganta behind the Espada, allowing some excitement to show in his step.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Academy Student
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

Awesomeness Points : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Akio walks into the throne room after killing a few Shinigami in a town close to Karakura. He looks at the empty throne and the table, and slowly walks around the room. I go take care of a few worthless Shinigami, and the Espada go to Karakura... things won't be going smoothly for them... the Shinigami were showing up when I left. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of us didn't return. He looks at the seat of his Espada.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:54 pm

(Lloyd, posts are supposed to be at least 5 lines long. Add more detail next time, please.)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Academy Student
Lloyd White Wolf Reed

Awesomeness Points : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 pm

(Will do. I expect more material to use as a springboard for my next posts. Sorry about the lack of detail, but trust me, that was the worst post I will make.)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 pm

(All right, good.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5723

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

Throne Room - Page 3 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Throne Room - Page 3 Divleft
Tansei made her silent way through the hallway until she arrived at the entrance to the Throne room. She opened the door and then made her way over to her companion and Fraccion, placing a light hand on the other woman's shoulder to let her know she had some news of import. "Ursulina...I must speak with you concerning developments on our situation..." she told her in her quiet and soft tones. She was uncertain as to how she would react in turn to the news and she herself was still absorbing the information.
Throne Room - Page 3 Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 am

Ursulina Schiffer

The smaller woman turned to face her fraccion companion with an almost blank look stretched upon her face, she had been in deep thought about the fact of whether or not she should have got to the living world or not so whatever this news was she had not heard it."Yes, what is it?" Ursulina asked, her voice was calm and low almost; She blinked slowly as she looked dead into the other woman's eyes with her own silver flecked emerald green eyes, she waited patiently for the other woman to speak again. Her hands rested calmly at her sides, her over all appearance was relaxed in posture; Being that this was Los Noches she had no reason to fear for her life, at least not at the moment anyway. Things might change depending on the news the other woman had to offer, judging from the tone of her voice it seemed important; Granted this other woman always spoke in low tones but there was something that she sensed about how she spoke which gave the importance of the information away.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5723

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 am

Throne Room - Page 3 Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Throne Room - Page 3 Divleft
As she heard the reply of the other woman, Tansei removed her hand and nodded slightly as she played with a strand of her hair in nervous thought. "Segunda...Master Sage has...committed treason...we are to be transferred...we are now serving under the Primera...a messenger...delivered the severed and jaw less head of Segunda to me not long ago. Using the flame orbs he had created for our protection...I placed them into the bag and set it alight...as befitting...his nature..." she replied with the slightest of frowns creasing her forehead. "He was...trying to...protect us...wasn't he?" she asked as she tried to work out why he would commit such a crime, her uncertainty at their future weighed heavily upon her mind but not shown to others apart from Ursulina as they had been with Sage for some time and had grown accustomed to one another. She had hoped to have made some adventures to tell them both while he was away.
Throne Room - Page 3 Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down