Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New RP Setup

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

New RP Setup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

We will be switching to a different site set up regarding how RPing takes place on this forum, now instead of location threads members will be able to make their own topic for an RP event. What does this mean? Well I'm sure a good portion of you know, but for those who don't here's a brief example.

I wish to RP in Karakura, specifically down town, now currently what I would do is go to the thread called Downtown Karakura and make my post; But, with this new system, I would go to the subforum attached to Karakura called "Downtown Karakura." and make my thread which contains the RP post I would have placed in the location thread.

To help us transition into this new set up, we are asking members to refrain from using the location threads and instead make their reply a separate topic with it's own unique title. Keep in mind you will have to use the thread tags and post the thread in it's appropriate location.

If you don't remember the post you need to reply to, go to Archives, then RP Archives, to find whatever it is you're looking for.

We're hoping this new set up will be easier and neater than what we had in the past. ^.^

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4951

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 am

Well i was going to see if we could have a "war time" rule where you can invade other factions threads and the likes XDD So heres that suggestion >.>
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 am

Eliminate Reality wrote:
So if I were to go to Karakura town to battle a person, I'd write "Aiden's battle" Or somthing like that? And am I able to freely join into another person's Roleplay topic unless it's invite only? =w=

[In my opinion, invite only rules sort of suck because if I'm Aiden, I wouldn't wait for 2 people to finish having their 'sexeh tiems' to kill them. It would be more realistic to have people be able to come in and interrupt randomly (as well as funnier). ]

BTW, Mugetsu, Since I'm back, I'm ready to take you up on your offer. :3

Yes indeed =3= Pretty much how it works XD

Well sexytimes are allowed only in PM o.o I think you're meaning more like the thing with Caelum and Lust downtown XD But I'd totally enjoy that =3= XDD
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 6050
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:15 am

>_> Well, Time skipping is still existent in the roleplay, right? So what if someone bursts in during that time skip xDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:17 am

Well yeah, I think they could just put skip or something XD

Well obviously they'd have to respond XDD
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:43 am

(makes mental note to interrupt any sexeh scene)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 am

Though to be fair the people can continue the scene since the majority of it will have been done in privet XD But yeah, just have Aiden bust in and shit =3= XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:56 am

Everyone remember, your character can still only be in one place at a time. And no, you cannot bust into invite or private threads. Their for people who don't want to have their RP interrupted. Anyone who does not respect this rule will be punished.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 am

I'm sure Elim will have planned it out with the others ahead of time XD But yeah, in seriousness, no RP crashing when it comes to invites and closed RPs.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm

>.> Sure.... Just make sure it's secure enough. xD Retarded Dogs can't read signs. :3

[Lol, for any doubts which I might instill, no worries. I hear you loud and clear]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP Setup   New RP Setup - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RP Setup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: