Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+10
Setsuna12
Ulqui-chan
Kaede Shoshi
Sakura Lunaris
Caelum Tsukiyo
LoneWarrior
J_Da_Don01
Ignaeon
Kizomaru Hotaru
Mugetsu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14856

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay. o.o Once I'm done making the forums and categories, we then need to make the subforums. That is the big job. Basically, you go through all the RP threads we just archived and make those into forums (never include pictures, if any). Also, for the barracks' and captain's offices, there will just be a forum called, "Division barracks and offices", instead of forums for each one. x.x And for Karakura, only make the important areas into forums. There should be no more than 10-15 subforums in any one forum. I'm gonna finish making the actual forums, then I have to do dishes. You can start on Hell and Hueco Mundo until I'm back if you want, Kizo. n.n
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14759

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5552

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Apparently that is me and Deme.

Jerochimaru(Orochimaru) and DemDem(TenTen).

I had that same facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Okay then o.o

I gotta brb, stupid dishes e.e
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Anyone give a damn if I let loose on a rant? e.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Go ahead. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 pm

My mom is planning on pulling some weird ass bullshit because I haven't gotten a job yet, I've been told to walk around the area and look for a job but I've done that and no one is hiring e.e The places that are I'd need to move to to work there. /Then/, she's pissed that I haven't tried getting into school yet, but I can't cause for the aid I need /their/ information and since I know they won't give it to me /they/ need to fill it out, but with all the shit happening with my mom winding up in the hospital I haven't ridden them yet, I didn't before but that's because I know they're stressed and that they won't fucking bother e.e

I'm not taking these vitamins she bought, because they're not making a difference I notice, so why bother taking something that doesn't seem to work? Oh sure /they/ see the difference, so I'm supposed to keep taking them because it makes /them/ like me more? Fuck that shit, I don't give a damn who you are, if you don't like me kiss my ass e.e It's not my job to please anyone, it's /my/ life, I'd be tempted to stay here just to piss them off but then I'd kill myself e.e

I know the job thing is gonna require more work, but all I can do is apply places online, and hope for the best. There was /one/ place willing to hire me and train me for the job despite no experience, but I had to take a test at home on a desk top, and it didn't work because some program they had wasn't letting it work. My mom was supposed to tell my dad to fix it but she never did, so now I can't take the test and I lost my shot e.e

Never mind the fact that I'm worried about shit happening here, who'll take care of my chores when I'm out? Probably my mom who can't do them, yeah I want that to happen. e.e I know no one's gonna give me a break, and I know that the places where my mom shops and knows the people I'm not gonna have a snowballs chance in hell because apparently, she loves to bitch about me and call me lazy and shit behind my back to these people. yeah thanks mom for potentially ruining any chance I might have had to work there, ya stupid fucking cunt e.e

Some guy who's friends with us both is supposed to help me get a job at walmart, but I don't think he will e.e I have no faith in people anymore what so ever...

So, I need a fast way of getting money then an even faster way of getting the fuck outta here before I /do/ kill myself e.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Never kill yourself! I would be very sad.

Anyway, your mom sounds like a dumbass, no offence. If it were me... you don't even know what I would say back. xD

You could totally sell some weed, just make sure you don't get caught. xP Jk.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. :/
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 pm

I don't wanna, but I would do some sort of injury to shock the hell out of them >.> They deserve it.

I do wanna know XD I'd tell her off but the bitch has threatened to beat my ass e.e And I know how hard she can hit from experience >.> Though I'm tempted honestly to say "Bring it bitch! I'll call the cops on your ass and spin this around on you so fast you won't even know what happened =3=" It's empty threats, which is why I'd call her bluff, if she actually does? I'll run off crying to some stranger and gain sympathies then see where it goes from there =3= I'm vindictive, don't fuck with me unless you wanna pay >.> I don't care if you're related, I'm tired of taking everyone's shit.

I love my mom because she's my mom, but honestly I kinda hate the woman e.e" She's a horny old, crazy devil woman e.e

Dude the problem with that is finding someone XD I'd do it, no lie, I'm that desperate >.> But in seriousness, I'm considering paypal fiction commissions for cash, just don't know if I'd have any takers >.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:39 pm

I've often wanted to do that, break a bone or something. But I seem to be indestructible. 3.3 I mean, I've tried hard, I have a really high tolerance for pain and everything. But no matter how hard I fall, I never get injured. Even when I get cut, I don't bleed a lot. It's fucked. e.e

Too bad you aren't under 18, that would be classified as child abuse. xD

I'd go for it... if I had paypal.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Damn e.e I'm just a pussy XD But pushed to far I can fake a mental break down that'll fool anyone, and I think I'd pull something drastic off then. It'd be a cut or bash my head into the brick wall XD

It could be considered battery or assault depending on the injury, since they'd only be smacking me around for, really no good reason, I think the case would stick, 'sides I look kinda young enough XD And I could fake a mental illness...Well I'm a basket case anyway XD But yeah, I think about that kind of stuff too often n.n

Lol, I just don't know how much to charge, but I think my smut/lemon fics would be popular since I'm game to write about most anything XD I have my limits, but not a lot of people are willing to write certain stuff, I could =3= And pull it off XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Not a brick wall. n.n

True, true. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:57 pm

My dad dropped a metal plate on his head, and had no injury or anything from it, so it's suffice to say my family has a strong head XD But I can't anyway cause it's blocked by a bookshelf x.x So it'll have to be one of these other weak ass walls XD

Yep XDD I don't know if it's good or bad that I think about that stuff o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:00 am

Woah. o.o

Depends on how you look at it I guess. o-o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:10 am

Yeah o.o

True XDD
Back to top Go down
LoneWarrior
Academy Student
LoneWarrior

Awesomeness Points : 4488

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 pm

*is scared* im lost o.O
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5896
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 pm

LoneWarrior wrote:
*is scared* im lost o.O

Well, My friend, I'm your dark guide in your time of lostlyhood. How can I help?
Back to top Go down
LoneWarrior
Academy Student
LoneWarrior

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Hello dark guide o_O im lost with hash and kizo chan's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm going to post as Leto after Caelum and Lust have posted. *lazy* c:
Back to top Go down
LoneWarrior
Academy Student
LoneWarrior

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Yea i'll post after your post of leto...gotta think of a post as well
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4797

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

And somehow the beast lives O_O Good afternoon people!!
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Unseated Officer
Ignaeon

Awesomeness Points : 4484

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5552

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Hmmm, what to do? Guess i will rp as Kakashei.

Question: Would i have to copy and paste the description of his office in the topic i am about to create, Hash?
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:31 pm

A question, are women considered gentlewomen? And whats the difference between a gentlewoman and a lady?
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Unseated Officer
Ignaeon

Awesomeness Points : 4484

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

... Do I need to start saying gentlepeople? because I don't think that's an actual term.

Also, I assume there would be a difference, as the male equivalent of "lady" is lord.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Hmm? No i saw gentlemen and that question just popped into my head! XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next