Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News of the attack? [Open, No Death]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5550

Characters
RPC's:

News of the attack? [Open, No Death] Empty
PostSubject: News of the attack? [Open, No Death]   News of the attack? [Open, No Death] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 am

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you
I wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

News of the attack? [Open, No Death] 2pshhzm
Hearing someone call out her name, Haruka quickly made her way towards the entrance of the Squad 4 Barracks where she then saw that someone had collapsed. She rushed over to help the woman as she appeared to be somewhat covered in blood and fearing she may be injured she then knelt down beside her, her crimson gaze racing over her body for potential injuries as she did a quick on the spot examination of her. She would speak with a soft and soothing voice as she knelt by the woman on her knees. "I am here...What is it that troubled you so that you raced here so fast? Please...tell me so you may rest" she requested of her, a slight frown of concern upon her face as she began to consider the numerous possibilities that would cause someone to come rushing to her in such a state. She placed her delicate appearing hand lightly upon her shoulder where she began to restore her Reiryoku and wounds a little as she awaited the dire news.
News of the attack? [Open, No Death] 2pshhzm

Thoughts read, unspoken, forever in vow,
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what I didn't have, so I won't let this go,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.
Back to top Go down

News of the attack? [Open, No Death]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Barracks and Offices-
Jump to: