Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+5
LoneWarrior
Kaede Shoshi
J_Da_Don01
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14913

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

>.< Alright.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 15010

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 pm

What sounds better for a bankai name, Tengoku no Fuhai (Corruption of Heaven), or Akusei Kaishi (Malignant Inception)?

The weapon is either going to be a cleaver, a scythe, or double-bladed hand claws, and I've so far only worked out one technique: Hikage o Chiratsuki (Flickering Shade), which gives the user hyper-speed combat abilities for a set amount of posts.

The Shikai is something Tokoyami (Everlasting Darkness), I haven't figured out a release command yet either. So if people could give me suggestions on that, it would be awesome. The shikai is black hand claws, which can release the users reiryoku in many forms upon a slash. The techniques I have for the shikai are Tsume o Kyoju (Reaping Claw), Kokuyoseki (Obsidian Wave), Kuro Arashi (Black Tempest), and Fukeina Moso (Profane Delusion).

Also, the bankai corrupts the user through black taint scars every time a technique is used, like what I had for Inuyasha's bankai.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Go with Tengoku no Fuhai, as for a release command...Hm...

Epic abilities by the way o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Release commands are always the hardest for me. Dx And thanks, I just figured that Tengoku is better, since I can just use Akusei for a tech name. xD

Thanks. :3 For some reason, I'm good at naming attacks. >-> My friends always made me name their attacks. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Same here, for the most part >.< Welcome XD

Nice XD And welcome. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

I won't be on as much any more. Dickhole took my phone for no reason, so I'll only be on when I'm at home, alone, because they constantly badger me. Furthermore, I'm leaving for some gay family camping trip on Saturday, probably only to be criticized by the rest of my lovely relatives. I'll be gone for a week, unless I end up losing it and going into a mental institution and/or killing myself. Sorry guys, the starting of the new site will have to wait until I come back, if I do, which I hope I don't. Seriously, I'm close to committing a fucking mass homicide here. -.- As it is, I just caved in part of my wall with my head; I guess it was flimsy. Good thing I have a lot of posters. And now they're just making it obvious that they despise me. That stupid cunt deb actually yelled at me the other day. If she does it at a bad time, I'm going to curbstomp that stupid cunt. She's the reason that my dad hates me...
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:51 pm

That's fucking bullshit...If you can find away, sneak the hell away and never come back, if you do it at the right time they can't get you..I can't believe they're doing this bullshit, this is just fucking insane e.e They all need to go die somewhere, seriously, it's bullshit e.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh! They're all gonna compare me to my perfect cousin. "Krista got good marks, she has her license and lots of friends. She's gonna be a nurse~~ you should try applying yourself like she does." I bet he wishes that she was his kid, not me. The only reason I didn't do well was because of everything that happened... and now, to spite them. I'm smarter than most of my family, but the thing is, I just don't give a fuck. I don't want to be rich. I just want to live an ordinary life.. and have friends. That's all I want, but they don't listen... no one ever listens to me. And that's why I'll make them all pay. Once everything is settled, I'm changing my name and identity and moving to another country. They will never see or hear of me again. I guess it's more like a gift for them. I won't exist in their lives, so they won't have all that "horrible stress". yay~ I'll be useful for once in my life. O.O
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Wait, that plan won't work. >.> I'd have to leave my friends behind too...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Ugh... forget I said any of that, I'm just being pathetic and whiny again.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4951

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Your being nether pathetic nor whiny love, your just talking stuff out and getting things off your chest, there is nothing wrong with that!! Now be happy or ill have to break out my wet noodle and beat ya with it!! >:3

On another note, would it be alright if i posted my work in progress for my faction?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Uhh... wet noodle? o_O

No, I don't want anyone posting anywhere until the site officially starts, except in the staff areas, since no one can see anyway.

Brb. x.x
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Yes a wet noodle >:3 Dont questions it!! XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:49 pm

So bored... e.e Guess I'll go to bed earlier than 2am for once. Bye~
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Id entertain you but thats hard in here XDDD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 am

Sorry Hash, I had to leave >.<

When you get whiny and pathetic trust me I'll let you know, this is ranting and venting.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 am

Okay. >.<

Btw, I won't be on much today until night. I'll be hanging out with someone then going to chill with a bunch of other people and play magic pretty much all day, and like I said, I don't have my phone, so I will have no way to get on. This also means that dickhole can't text or call me to come home either. >:3
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am

Hehehe, nice =3=
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 pm

There is a high chance of me not being on much after tonight. Once my dad gets home in half an hour, he's gonna freak at me for not finding a place yet and probably take my computer. He doesn't seem to understand that a day's notice isn't enough for someone in another town to come and show a house, or the fact that no student residences take cats. He won't let me keep Shadow at this house. -.- Which means there's no way I can get a place, since I don't have quite enough money to buy my own house. >.> Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5706

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Thats a douchebag move. You are seventeen, for petes sakes.

I would honestly give them a big "FUCK YOU" finger when you set off. No lie... Makes you wonder why he called the police whenever you ran away, seeing as he wants you out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 pm

He's a control freak, that's why. e.e
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:22 pm

You're fucking kidding me right? o.e The hell does he think he's doing? Can you please KO him so you can ship him down here where I can castrate him? e.e That's fucking bullshit, I say just pack your shit and leave to a hotel, leave no note and no way for him to find you...Hang there till you can find or afford an apartment or something..Fucking bullshit e.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 pm

I would if I could... e.e He's really stupid. He thinks that the world is at his beck and call. If he does take my laptop, I'll just laugh at him. Kinda hard to look for a place without internet. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:28 pm

That's very true XD Since everything is net based now adays x.x Even job apps e.e Pisses me off...But yeah, he needs a swift kick in the groin e.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:31 pm

He will get it, in due time... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next