Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)

Go down 
+53
lindow
LordTerrantos
Omega_Cervantes
KetsukeAto
Demenyx.
Zyklus
Shinji Hirako
J_Da_Don01
Caelum Tsukiyo
Kaede Shoshi
sheridanthefiddler
DarkarkOVA
Ravilin
The Dread Lord
Hayastantsi
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Rebecca Sykes
Fenix
Ragnarok97071
Yui Kisho
Eon
Titus Arkhan
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
lArchangel
soulu uchiha
Akuma
Eliminate Reality
Sakaki
leche-visord
Takeshi Kage
Sakura Lunaris
Hina-Chan
Setsuna12
Artemis1369
Haseo Misaki
Athagaraz
scarlett_ashe
Shannon24
Dalaga_Helios
Discord
Shy_Akira
GalllionX
Ulqui-chan
Kisuke Urahara
iAwesomeMeep=3
Allister
Kizomaru Hotaru
ZenithEzura
hearse
nycboyLC
Kenpachi_zarki
D-GrayMan
Mugetsu
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14809

Characters
RPC's:

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where you post your role-play sample to become a captain, Espada, or sin; obtain a visored or canon character, or obtain a bankai. You can only try out for one character at a time.

The RP sample can have any kind of setting, situation, or character. If you're trying out for a canon character, you must use the character you are trying out for in the sample.

There is no specfied length that it has to be, as quality is more important than quantity, but the longer it is, the better.

Post your sample in this topic and wait to be approved or disapproved. If you are disapproved, you cannot tryout again for a week. There are no third chances.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
LordTerrantos
Plus
LordTerrantos

Awesomeness Points : 4381

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 am

Alright only have 19 points at the moment So can't give her much stats at the moment.

Can't find her barracks thing in the su-forum
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14712

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 am

Terra, you have 35 points as an A rank o.o
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
Plus
LordTerrantos

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am

Oh I do I guess I judged my points because of my points below my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 am

Those points increase with post count and don't mean anything o.o
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
Plus
LordTerrantos

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 am

Oops didn't know. I am new here remember.
Back to top Go down
lindow
Plus
lindow

Awesomeness Points : 4335

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm trying out for a rank C? thats what I was told as a recommendation, but whatever you may or may not give me is fine by me is fine as well.

Name* Soma
Appearance* midlength silver hair. Wears a blue hoody and often wears headphones.
Personality* Stubborn and arrogant, not a social person, little cooperation and leader skills.

Awoken for his bed in the early morning Soma groans at his mentor. He has been appointed a new mission, he is to go and slay two hollows which have been reported causing mayhem in a nearby city. Upon reading the contract he learns one looks like a crocodile and the other is a hybrid of a bird and human.
The location they were reported at is called the infernal subway this means they may have strong fire attributes. Knowing this Soma prepares his weapon with ice attributes.
Soma's weapon, he calls the god arc, is a type of multi-form weapon; it holds a blade, a gun part, and a shield, then its secret power called the oracle. Oracle allows Soma to absorb his enemy’s energy and release it back at them, a power designed originally to fight against gods.
Armed with a short sword blade, a cannon barrel, and a buckler; Soma set out to the Infernal subway.

Once at his destination Soma noticed the hollows he was contacted to slay were already in battle; with each other. Due to his rash behaviour instead of waiting for them to exhaust themselves, Soma charged head first into the battle.
The hollows first noticed him when he crashed his body against the crocodile's and proceeded to stab his blade into its body. The hollow reacted by rolling its body weight onto him. Though pinning him onto the ground it got him close enough to active his oracle. The edges of his blade start to split and taint black, a tear spreads along the center of the blade forming a mouth shape on a serpent-like head that now replace where the blade used to be. The oracle bit deep into the flesh of the hollow tearing its cells and devouring them.
Soma's body was filled with a chilling sensation, his body felt cold as ice as the power of the hollow flowed into his body. The bird hollow launched a pillar of flame at the crocodile hollow. The crocodile was pushed off of Soma's body and retaliated by spitting out a icicle at the bird. as Soma stood the crocodile locked eye's with him, deciding his ice energy would be more effective against the bird. He charged it and leaped, he used its movement and his own strength to launch himself into the air. Unlocking the blade of his god arc his cannon barrel took its place. Readying his focus he aimed at the bird and put all his might into the shot. It took one of the hollows arms clean off. Knowing he could only get one more oracle shot out of this ice power he decided to hold off on firing again. As he lands Soma withdraws the cannon and brings the blade back. He sprints at the injured hollow hoping to finish it off; when he suddenly remembered the complaints he got back at training. He had more scars on his body then marks on his shield. That’s when he noticed the hollows remaining arm pulling up, his buckler came up just in time, the talons dug into the metal of the shield, the impact hurt but not lethal. Using his arm strength he pushed the hollow's arm to the side with his shield, then sunk his blade into it's chest where it's heart should be. The beast only let out a gurgling sound before falling to the ground motionless. Before he could breath and relax the other hollow crashed against him and started crushing him against the wall, if not for the ice powers following through him bones would have been crush immediately. Stretching his arm out and readying his oracle Soma pointed his god arc at the bird’s corpse. The oracle’s teeth barely scrapped the bird but it was enough to let the flames flow into his body. It caused a small burst of fire from his body; it caused the crocodile to jump back enough for Soma to ready the cannon part of his weapon. Taking aim and firing as he lets out a loud scream. The hollow’s body crumbles and lets out a soft moan before becoming motionless.
Soma reported back to his captain, job done and ready for rest. Soma simply wants a greater challenge out of life.
Thank you to anyone who reads this, this is my first time posting something like this any comments or advice would be appreciated. Thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 am

I think this is worthy of a B-ranked Captain/Espada should you ever wish to make one, or even a first time B-ranked Rouge Shinigami ^.^

Though, I have to ask if this was posted from a mobile device, cause the second paragraph is all blocked together. >.<
Back to top Go down
lindow
Plus
lindow

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 am

no my computer just sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am

Damn >.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 am

I could give this a B. o.o Though I reccommended a lower rank because he is not very far in Bleach. So rogue would be a good idea if he takes the B rank.
Back to top Go down
lindow
Plus
lindow

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 am

Don't go telling people that I haven't watched the show... (or read the manga) thats gonna give the wrong impression about me :p
I may read it if it promises to actually intrest me, eventualy.
so what is a rank b rouge?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 am

A rogue shinigami with a B rank. o.o
Back to top Go down
LoneWarrior
Academy Student
LoneWarrior

Awesomeness Points : 4441

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 pm

*deep within a forest stood an abandoned mansion whiched looked like it had years of decay to it, the walls were worn down by years of heavy rain and wind as the roof was completely covered in vines and leafs by neighboring trees, the inside was inhabited by forest life such as animals, bugs and other things, near the abondoned mansion stood a male which seemed to appear out of thin air, his figure standing about 5"8 looking to weigh around 150 pounds with a slim build, his skin was a deep tan hue, his eyes as silver as the moon that shined above, his hair which laid backwards was jet black and spikey with one strand of hair pushed over his face, he wore black and white sneakers with black jeans, covering his upper body was a fur covered grey hoodie and around his waist was a 6ft long katana* "so this is the place i've been hearing about..." *kiru the visord shinigami took his first step foreward at that was heard was the creeking from the damaged steps, kiru continued onwards until he reached the door and stopped, he raised his right hand and pushed it against the door with little force and it opened, he peered inside only to see animals fleeing the lower level of the mansion, kiru then walked inside only to feel a high spiritual pressure, one that seemed to belong to a fraccion arranacar but as soon as he felt the spiritual pressure something came crashing through the west side of the building, then he felt a fist connect to his jaw with some force which sent him flying into the dining room section of the mansion, he caught himself by placing both hands on the floor skidding across it trying to slow himself down, he then did a backflip and landed on the floor staggered abit* "eh...no body likes a sneaky ass arranacar" *kiru brung in one deep breath and raised his right hand and placed it over his face then a dark blue aura swirled around his palm and face until a masked formed, it was a white oval shaped mask, it had three small sized holes at the mouth piece with a small part of the mask in a outward postion much like a fox nose, at the eyes were two lines that striped down the cheek part of the mask with two dark blue snake like formations starting from the cheek swirling up to the head the down stopping right below the nose* "alright lets go" *kiru stood up and unsheath his zanpaktuo and looked around, he felt the arrancars pressure but didnt see him but finally it appeared above him, kiru disappeared using his flashstep and appeared beside him and twisted his blade to its hilt and rushed it to the fraccion's side, but the attack failed as the fraccion shunpo'ed beneath kiru with his finger raise then a yellow aura formed around his finger and shot off at kiru and directly hit his stomach, soon after dust flew everywhere obscuring kiru view, kiru begun to grow angry and released his shikai (will explain in pro) he then flashstepped infront of the fraccion and swung foreward but had his attack matched by the fraccion's zanpaktuo, kiru then smirked as he flashstepped once more and appeared behind the fraccion facing back to back, he then swung his blade backwards and drived it into the fraccion's back but it was stopped, and to some surprised the fraccion used his ressureccion form to save himself, but kiru had other plans he gripped his zanpaktuo with both hands and force his blade through the fraccion's back alittle and whispered one word, soon after half his blade disappeared as he dislodged it from the fraccion's back and soon after the fraccion sent his elbow to kiru's face which cracked half his mask and sent him smashing into a wall, the fraccion gave a light chuckle as he raised his hand and charged up spiritual energy for a cero walking towards kiru, but as he reached kiru he fell to his knee's, kiru then stood wiping blood from his mouth and spoke* "my zanpaktuo has the ability to release sound waves within the body which bounce off every organ causing pain until it is released....wanna find out how it gets released?* *the fraccion eyes widened as he gripped his sides in pain suddenly kiru snapped his fingers as the sound waves broke through his hierro and out his stomach in differant location, the fraccion yelled out in pain and fell to the floor as blood poured out of his stomach slowly, kiru seeing the fraccion as no threat walked away as he placed his hand on his broken mask and lifted it off as it disappeared then his blade reformed mintues after he lefted the destroyed mansion* "...that was some fun"
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:31 pm

So couple questions...One, why is this all blocked together? Males it hard to read >.> Second, am I correct in assuming you're trying out for a visored?
Back to top Go down
LoneWarrior
Academy Student
LoneWarrior

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: kiru hatake - visord tryout   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:33 pm

*deep within a forest stood an abandoned mansion whiched looked like it had years of decay to it, the walls were worn down by years of heavy rain and wind as the roof was completely covered in vines and leafs by neighboring trees, the inside was inhabited by forest life such as animals, bugs and other things, near the abondoned mansion stood a male which seemed to appear out of thin air, his figure standing about 5"8 looking to weigh around 150 pounds with a slim build, his skin was a deep tan hue, his eyes as silver as the moon that shined above, his hair which laid backwards was jet black and spikey with one strand of hair pushed over his face, he wore black and white sneakers with black jeans, covering his upper body was a fur covered grey hoodie and around his waist was a 6ft long katana*

"so this is the place i've been hearing about..."

*kiru the visord shinigami took his first step foreward at that was heard was the creeking from the damaged steps, kiru continued onwards until he reached the door and stopped, he raised his right hand and pushed it against the door with little force and it opened, he peered inside only to see animals fleeing the lower level of the mansion, kiru then walked inside only to feel a high spiritual pressure, one that seemed to belong to a fraccion arranacar but as soon as he felt the spiritual pressure something came crashing through the west side of the building, then he felt a fist connect to his jaw with some force which sent him flying into the dining room section of the mansion, he caught himself by placing both hands on the floor skidding across it trying to slow himself down, he then did a backflip and landed on the floor staggered abit*

"eh...no body likes a sneaky ass arranacar"

*kiru brung in one deep breath and raised his right hand and placed it over his face then a dark blue aura swirled around his palm and face until a masked formed, it was a white oval shaped mask, it had three small sized holes at the mouth piece with a small part of the mask in a outward postion much like a fox nose, at the eyes were two lines that striped down the cheek part of the mask with two dark blue snake like formations starting from the cheek swirling up to the head the down stopping right below the nose*

"alright lets go"

*kiru stood up and unsheath his zanpaktuo and looked around, he felt the arrancars pressure but didnt see him but finally it appeared above him, kiru disappeared using his flashstep and appeared beside him and twisted his blade to its hilt and rushed it to the fraccion's side, but the attack failed as the fraccion shunpo'ed beneath kiru with his finger raise then a yellow aura formed around his finger and shot off at kiru and directly hit his stomach, soon after dust flew everywhere obscuring kiru view, kiru begun to grow angry and released his shikai (will explain in pro) he then flashstepped infront of the fraccion and swung foreward but had his attack matched by the fraccion's zanpaktuo, kiru then smirked as he flashstepped once more and appeared behind the fraccion facing back to back, he then swung his blade backwards and drived it into the fraccion's back but it was stopped, and to some surprised the fraccion used his ressureccion form to save himself, but kiru had other plans he gripped his zanpaktuo with both hands and force his blade through the fraccion's back alittle and whispered one word, soon after half his blade disappeared as he dislodged it from the fraccion's back and soon after the fraccion sent his elbow to kiru's face which cracked half his mask and sent him smashing into a wall, the fraccion gave a light chuckle as he raised his hand and charged up spiritual energy for a cero walking towards kiru, but as he reached kiru he fell to his knee's, kiru then stood wiping blood from his mouth and spoke*

"my zanpaktuo has the ability to release sound waves within the body which bounce off every organ causing pain until it is released....wanna find out how it gets released?"

*the fraccion eyes widened as he gripped his sides in pain suddenly kiru snapped his fingers as the sound waves broke through his hierro and out his stomach in differant location, the fraccion yelled out in pain and fell to the floor as blood poured out of his stomach slowly, kiru seeing the fraccion as no threat walked away as he placed his hand on his broken mask and lifted it off as it disappeared then his blade reformed mintues after he lefted the destroyed mansion*

"...that was some fun"

Last edited by LoneWarrior on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Uh...Why did you repost your tryout?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I can give a D rank visored for this... but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
LoneWarrior
Academy Student
LoneWarrior

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Thats cool...i will make my pro now
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
Plus
LordTerrantos

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 pm

(Tryout for MY OC with his Bankai)

In the middle of a dark forest, really dark because it was night, One warrior, a tall pale skinned man with crimson colored, glowing eyes and gauntlets upon his hands with a similar hairstyle to Aizen’s was fighting an enemy of considerable strength with his Zanpakuto Obscura-Korekuta released in its 3 bladed death scythe form, the battle had been carrying on for what felt like hours and so far no one showed signs of defeat just yet.

Terrantos was the soul reaper’s name, right now he was fighting against one of the many Reigai created by Oko Yushima that were the Soul Society's current threat, though this was the Reigai of Byakuya Kuchiki, not quite someone you would underestimate. Currently he was just swinging his scythe in a circle while looking slightly-bored, apparently the Kuchiki copy was not an adequate opponent, or least he didn't think so anyway, but suddenly he was attacked by the Reigai when it said “Sokatsui!”. Obviously summoning a kido to throw at the other man, the blue flames came straight at Terrantos but he said “Futile” he then summoned Shadow Orbs at the Sokatsui from his Scythe-Zanpakuto which upon impact exploded. Reigai Byakuya said in anger “Scum”.

Terrantos than created Shadow Shuriken projectiles, about a dozen or more, all of standard size and some larger than others, and sent them flying at the Reigai causing minor damage to the other male, in response Reigai Byakuya said “Scum you shall die like scum”, he sounded like the real Byakuya, though it seemed as though he had more of a temper than his original & had more of a foul mouth. Reigai Byakuya removed his restriction brace and said “Sokatsui” the blue flames damage Terrantos majorly causing blood to flow down his chest from where he took the impact, the blood dropping around his feet.

Terrantos than said in a very sinister sounding voice with a matching look on his face “No choice but to use that.” The Reigai in confusion says “That?” the copy questioned, wondering what trick Terrantos would attempt to pull from his sleeve now. Terrantos lifts his scythe up into the air and says to the Reigai “In truth I'd rather not use this. As it only knows how to destroy but it will never harm one person, but regardless it gave itself the nickname The Shadow Destroyer…BANKAI!!!!” He explained in a somewhat dispassionate tone than when he first opened his mouth, as soon as the word "Bankai" left his mouth, his reiatsu spiked.

Terrantos’s Zanpakuto vanished while turning into Darkness, the darkness started engulfing Terrantos and when it finished than released him from it's grip, Terrantos had emerge wearing a set of demon gauntlets on his arms, different than his usual silver gauntlets. Reigai Byakuya said “That is your Bankai? It doesn’t look threatening to me scum”. Scoffing his words somewhat, he didn't feel threatened at all by the seemingly meager bankai. Terrantos said nothing as the darkness almost engulfed the Reigai from the side. Reigai Byakuya dodged it just barely avoiding being hit by it.

Reigai Byakuya said “What the Hell?!” Terrantos said to him while having his right hand on his empty sheath “Sorry but that is how Obscura-Korekuta operates. It fears no one, spares no one, sympathies with no one, and above all else kills all enemies. You see he hates teleportation abilities so that’s why he lacks shadow teleportation. He relies mostly on destructive force and stealth if used properly. You see this is Mugen no Yami, he prefers to engulf everything in his path especially those who threaten me or Soifon. Sorry but goodbye.” Terrantos waves his hand and the darkness rushes towards the Reigai but the Reigai says “Danku!” The Darkness clashed with the Kido but in Reigai Byakuya’s arrogance he says “You fool you are nothing but scum you are inferior to me! You will die with the last thoughts of that foolish woman! Hahaha”

The Darkness than starts to crack Danku, Reigai Byakuya in Shock says “WHAT?!” Terrantos than said “Arrogance is your death Reigai” in a cocky tone, sure of his victory now. The Darkness than engulfs the Danku and consumes the Reigai until he is nothing but a mere mod soul pill, killing him upon contact with the darkness, seemingly just crushing the Reigai until he vanished and left behind what he truly was. Terrantos than calls back his Bankai into its sealed form and sheaths his Zanpakuto, with a sigh of something like relief, now that the battle was over. Terrantos said to himself “Only three have ever beaten this Bankai Reigai…Soifon, Aizen, and Urahara”.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Approved for Bankai~
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
Plus
LordTerrantos

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Now just for me to choose what Spot he should be in.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Check the list of available positions...But honestly, three would be your better bet...I don't really think it'd be necessary to ask them, but message the person anyway...I'm not sure if they've been on here..
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
Plus
LordTerrantos

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Why three? I'll message them if I must.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Cause Seven is taken, four doesn't match with the hinted ability of your zanpakuto, twelve just..No...And eleven wouldn't accept you because of the fact your zanpakuto's perceived type would be kido which they don't allow.

Currently no other spots are open.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
Plus
LordTerrantos

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 pm

well I will have to take squad 3

I just asked the captain of Squad 3. So I need the Squad 3 Lieutenent spot reserved until I get an answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Profile Guidelines-
Jump to: