Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5534

Characters
RPC's:

Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:58 pm

*Name: Kakashei Haruko

*Nickname: Kaka

*Squad: 12th Division

~link to Gotei 13 positions: https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net/t32-gotei-13

Weapons: None

*Personality: To most he comes off as a guarded and soft spoken person. He is now more outspoken and stern, since he graduated . Deciding to be strong for his squad, his soft spoken nature still being a big part of him.

*Physical Appearance: Caramel skin tone, light green oculars, light brown hair, at a lenght that stops at his back. Styled in a low ponytail, strands fall before his forehead, complimenting his face as a trimmed gotee follow along his jawline. His body is quite slim, his weight being at a 180lbs, as little muscle is shown. His attire consist of the usual black shinigami wear. A sleeveless white captains robe.

*Bio: Kakashei was born in the real world, his mother raising him until her death, to when Kakashei shifted about among orphaneges. During that time, he enter a deppressive and rebel state, skipping school and having a timid, but bad attitude. Once he was eightheen, he took off. Going onto a trip to where he traveled. Living on the streets, he begin to align himself with a bad crowd, which brought about his death. Once dead, his soul roamed the human world, sent to the Rukongai. Where he lived with other souls, keeping to himself, he stuck to being a loner. That was until he growed bored, enrolling himself into the Shinigami Academy. While there, he did not show any initiative, he passed with basic C's. The teachers knew that he had some potential, for the simple fact he memorized mostly anything. One teacher called him out on his laziness, which was Kakashei's achili's heel, competetion and bets. Which in turn show cased his true skill, Passing with basic A's and B's, which improved more and granted him with graduating early.

Inner world appearance: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Melting-away
His inner world is a come meadow, the sunset always in the sky as the meadow is circled with a wided forest. A lake at the center, his inner world is that of a tranquil place at his disposal.

Zanpakuto

*Name:Garasu no ō(Glass King)

Zanpakuto spirit: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) 1249518935_4528_full
his zanpakuto spirit looks like that of a male. His Power being that of glass, Garasu is similar to that of Kakashei, in personality. But, he is more narsassitic and power hungry.

*Sealed form: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Kanji_Silver_Flame_1045_Carbon_Steel_Samurai_Japanese_Katana
His sealed form is similar to most katana blades, its hilt is white, the tsuba is golden and has a shape and appeaarence of demon wind shuriken. Its lenght is 3ft- 7inches, and is in a black, white mark sheift.

*Shikai: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Glass_Sword_(Skyrim)
His shikai is made from pure glass, though its density is of that of hard steel.

*Call out phrase: "reflect your tip into their hearts"

*Any abilities/techniques:

-Rasen-jō no hahen(Spiraling Shards)- With a swift swing of his blade, multiple sets of green reflective shards in a spiraling motion.

-Jōshō paiku(Rising Pikes)- Thrusting his blade into the ground, he is able to change the field and send pointed dense glass pikes through the ground and at the opponent(s).

-Pōn no mirāringu(Mirroring Pawn)- This technique allows him to create weak, but affected man shaped pawns. These pawns are made from reflective glass and are controled by Kakashei. They are able to form their limbs into that of different weapons and move at slihtly above average speed. Max(10)

Bankai

*Bankai name: Funsai Garasu no ō(Crushed Glass King)

*Bankai description: The Shikai is the same, but six spiraling glass particles circle around the blade. These particles give him the power to attack in a more diverse and wide range form.

*Any abilities/techniques:

-Senkai ryūshi(Cicling Particles)- This technique utalizes the particles that circle around his blade. One of the six circling particles release from around the blade and move in which ever way Kakashei controls. If touched onto the skin or any part of the body, it is able to tear at the body.

-Jōshō paiku(Rising Pikes)- Thrusting his blade into the ground, he is able to change the field and send pointed dense glass pikes through the ground and at the opponent(s). Heighten and more powerful.

-Pōn no mirāringu(Mirroring Pawn)- In Bankai, This technique allows him to create stonger , and mor affective pawns. These pawns are now in the exact appearence of the opponent(s) and are able to move about on their own, only able to be stop by Kakashei or destroyed. They are able to create weapons to which they use with good swordsmanship skills and better speed similar to that of a 3rd seat. Max(5)

-Saishū dankai(Final Stage) Once the six particle rings are used the zanpakuto is able to enter a stage that turns it blade into complete particles, which can only be used for fiftheen or twenty minutes, pending on wounds.(ten or twelve)

Stats
Rank B
Hoho (Speed) - 6
Zanjutsu (Sword) - 5
Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy) - 4
Kido (Way of the spirit) - 5
Hakudo (physical combat) -4
Hankou (Resistance) - 4
Points Awarded- 0
Points Total- 28

Last edited by J_Da_Don01 on Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14838

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 pm

The appearance of your inner world, zanpakuto spirit, sealed form, and shikai is supposed to be described in words. You can keep the pictures if you want to though.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5534

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Okay, approved. Don't forget to make your squad barracks and captain's office in the Soul Society forum before you start RPing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am

Just a thought can we see the pikes in the ground, do they create paths or anything that would let us know theyre coming or do they just pop up, also how many can he create at a time? Is there a charge time or can he do it by just stabbing his sword in the ground. One last thing, how far do they reach?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:41 am

Who asked you? He's used a character like this in another RP and I know he doesn't abuse the power like you might think. If I have already approved the profile, you have no business sticking your nose in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 pm

i wasnt asking because i think he'd over do it, iwas just asking questions id think that might be useful to know. For the fyi part of things.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 pm

You really like to piss me off don't you? Butting in like that implies that you are questioning my judgement. If it hadn't been approved already, then I wouldn't care. You're not a moderator anymore, so you DO NOT have power over any other members. So don't act like you do. If you keep up with the disrespect, you will be off this site for good. The only people who have the right to evaluate a profile are admins and mods, don't forget that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:10 pm

yeah because i was really exerting my dominace over him by asking him a few questions, and by telling him to redo it and that it wasnt approved over a few questions i have, yeah i was sureeeee evaluating his worth and making sure he knew it too! yeah. right. Get over yourself, stop acting like your better-i have the right to ask questions any damn place i want, 2nd amendment or didnt you know that.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 pm

So I assume you don't want to be here anymore? I don't think you're worth having around if you can't respect authority. ^^ Just say the word and you'll be gone.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:13 pm

And now you're editting posts. Nice. Trying to make me look like the bad person, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:16 pm

i edited it nearly right after i sent it, felt almost bad and dont worry your doing a fine job of that.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 pm

All this just because I didn't want you messagiing me 20 times a day. Wow. >.>
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:41 pm

~ Re-approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)   Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakashei Haruko (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1